Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 561 to 580 of 863

shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sykotek

shingi_70 wrote:

Damn peta

You're falling into their trap and helping give them free publicity.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

shingi_70

sykotek wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Damn peta

You're falling into their trap and helping give them free publicity.

or am i.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RoyalBlur

Meta-Rift wrote:

When I first started playing yesterday, I was kind of disappointed. I stopped being disappointed once I got to World 2, and it only got better from there.

NintyFan wrote:

but limiting myself to a world or two is silly to me

I haven't needed to. I've found myself wanting to stop playing after about five levels. Usually I play through one world, make sure I got all the Star Medals, and start the next world later.

I'm not rushing it either. I'm taking my time savoring the flavors and juices one burger at a time.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Not a good game for me. Levels are too short, game is too short, gameplay has been done before. sigh I feel like they just repackaged NSMBW, slapped some 3D on it, threw in some old nostalgic bits and called it good. Disappointing.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

bonesy91

This game is just marvelous!

Though very short as this game is, it is also one of it's high points. It makes going back to play the levels a treat unlike most Mario games I've played it just becomes completely boring. And unlike past Mario games each level is so well done and they are just so different from each other (with the exception of the Special world levels of course.) each level always feels like a brand new experience. Honestly this might be my favorite Mario game Since Super Mario World. The Combine 3D-2D elements just blend so well.

I would love to see another Mario game done in this fashion! Maybe a Super Mario 3D Land 2? Or Super Mario 3D World?

Such a fantastic game.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

RYBlast

Goldeneye923 wrote:

What are the un-groun-pound-able tree stomps for? Plz tell me! I'm stuck. I can't find the first or last medals in 2-3. URGENT!

Try spinning it with your Tanooki tail.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

mark3

Just got my copy of SM3D Land via UPS earlier. Got to say, the game is excellent. I also got not one but two tanooki mario keychains.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

grumblegrumble

mark3 wrote:

Just got my copy of SM3D Land via UPS earlier. Got to say, the game is excellent. I also got not one but two tanooki mario keychains.

You wanna send me one? I got mine at Best Buy, no lines! lol

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

TeeJay

Just 100%ed the game not too long ago. Overall, it was a great ride.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Birdman

Can anyone help me get the first Star Medal for World 5-2? You know, the one that pays homage to top-down LoZ games? I can't seem to find that one anywhere, and it's annoying me since I have every other Star Medal for every other level I've played through.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Kholdstare

Getting SM3DL on Thursday. Seems like it has lots of secrets. Has anyone tried shaking the letters that Peach sends yet?

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

Kid_A

Literally the best game I've ever played.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

warioswoods

Picked it up today, but only time for the first 2 levels.

I'm still trying to figure out which 3D mode I prefer; I think I'm leaning towards "deep" over the front-shifted, slightly shallower option.

How exactly does speedrunning work here? It looked like my remaining time was just converted into coins at level end. Does that mean that coins are the final score, so that you have to balance speed and coin collection carefully? Anyone have StreetPass scores from others show up yet?

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

TeeJay

NintyFan wrote:

I think they only shake when you view them in the album at Toad's blue house. I know because I tried shaking during the cutscenes and it didn't work, and it did in the album.

They shake during the cutscenes. You just have to be patient a wait a few seconds.

warioswoods wrote:

Picked it up today, but only time for the first 2 levels.

I'm still trying to figure out which 3D mode I prefer; I think I'm leaning towards "deep" over the front-shifted, slightly shallower option.

How exactly does speedrunning work here? It looked like my remaining time was just converted into coins at level end. Does that mean that coins are the final score, so that you have to balance speed and coin collection carefully? Anyone have StreetPass scores from others show up yet?

The game starts recording time after you beat the main game.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Adam

Once you beat the game, it will show your best time for each level, which does not include coins or time bonuses to my knowledge.

How do you change 3D modes? I didn't know there was any way to fool with your perspective aside from the camera left and right buttons.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.