3DS Forum

Topic: StreetPass Relay hits?

Showing 101 to 120 of 202

AuthorMessage

brandonbwii

101. Posted:

McDonalds is on every corner where I live. I was able to get ACNL Fedora chair, but no actual streetpasses. What gives?

Edited on by brandonbwii

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

102. Posted:

Everytime I go to McDonald's I get connection errors and that's about 5 different ones! :-(

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Ras

103. Posted:

I was surprised to read on Nintendo's site last night that Razzoo's is a Nintendo Zone (probably just means they call their router attwifi), so I ate their tonight. I then loitered outside a McDonald's, walked closely past a Starbucks and AT&T store, and went in a couple of grocery stores. When I went home, my green light was on and Animal Crossing had a green dot (yay!). I haven't had a chance to see how many and what I got. Is it possible to get multiple homes in the HH Showcase at once? Could someone tell me the name of today's Nintendo spotpass resident in New Leaf, because there was nobody there for me earlier and I want to differentiate between them and any streetpasses.

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

Birdman

104. Posted:

This past Saturday, when I was at the Texas State Fair, I hit at least 4 different Nintendo Zones that sent me 6 StreetPasses (or however many they could at me before various limits were hit) each, so I can confirm that at least some multiple hit relays are working.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

paburrows

105. Posted:

Ras wrote:

I was surprised to read on Nintendo's site last night that Razzoo's is a Nintendo Zone (probably just means they call their router attwifi), so I ate their tonight. I then loitered outside a McDonald's, walked closely past a Starbucks and AT&T store, and went in a couple of grocery stores. When I went home, my green light was on and Animal Crossing had a green dot (yay!). I haven't had a chance to see how many and what I got. Is it possible to get multiple homes in the HH Showcase at once? Could someone tell me the name of today's Nintendo spotpass resident in New Leaf, because there was nobody there for me earlier and I want to differentiate between them and any streetpasses.

Theres actually an easy way to find out what you got and when. hit the little green box at the top of the bottom screen, that will tell you which games were streetpassed and how many. tap the games bar and it will also tell you what time and day you received the streetpass for that game. So if you remember what time roughly you were at each place you can tell where you got each streetpass.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

Ras

106. Posted:

I went all over with my 3DS today and got bupkis. I went in a Dallas Best Buy. Nothing. I'm beginning to agree that Best Buy is a complete streetpass bust. I think I had my best luck walking past a crowded Starbucks the day before.

I saw the notifications, and it helped. It didn't narrow it completely down, but it helped.

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket

AuthorMessage

AlGator

107. Posted:

I have never had a streetpass at Best Buy.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

AuthorMessage

Ras

108. Posted:

Tonight, I walked all over the mall, past a Starbucks and an AT&T store, went into a Gamestop, and even passed by two people on their 3DSes. I ended the trip by going into a McDonald's.

When I got home, green light! And from the timestamps, they were all from McDonald's! I guess anything else but McD is a big waste of time. I hate to be greedy, but I'm bummed that none of my passes was Animal Crossing. :(

AuthorMessage

JoeBloggs

109. Posted:

The best street pass place that I found was Home Depot. I get between six and nine each time that I go. You can eith walk through the store or just sit in your car in the parking lot. The only reason that I went was because I looked up street pass locations near me and Home Depot was listed. Not lying.

Friend code 1032 1256 9732

AuthorMessage

Ras

110. Posted:

You, sir, are a gentleman a and a scholar. I went to two Home Depots, got seven passes, and one guy I got at both locations, lol.

AuthorMessage

JoeBloggs

111. Posted:

Ive been going there for two weeks now. forget McDonalds or target, Home Depot is the place to go

AuthorMessage

Ras

112. Posted:

You're right. I got 20 streetpasses today! I'm going to be there so much, they'll think I'm a Home Creepo!

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

113. Posted:

JoeBloggs wrote:

Ive been going there for two weeks now. forget McDonalds or target, Home Depot is the place to go

Yeah I agree we went to Home Depot this past weekend & I ended getting 10 streetpass hits that is the first time I have ever gotten 10 streetpass hits at one time usually I get 1 or 2 streetpass hits but 10 is really good. I love it. :D

Is Home Depot a relay point for streetpass as well? I thought maybe it was a relay zone lol. :D Mainly from getting so many streetpass hits lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

114. Posted:

JoeBloggs wrote:

OMG, I came to this thread to say I went into Home Depot for work the other day and I came out with 5 street pass hits. I had better luck there than any McDonald's. In fact, going to McDonald's - there's 5 or 6 in my area, I don't get street pass hits all the time. It's sort of 50/50 actually. Also, I've never gotten anything while inside my local Best Buy.

I'm glad other people have had success at Home Depot - I might head back there today just for giggles. lol :D

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

115. Posted:

And here I thought my Home Depot hits were just random!? I guess the house needs more fixing then! ;-)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

JoeBloggs

116. Posted:

I believe that they are a Street Pass location. I believe that they may have many routers since the place is so large. They are able to store so many mii's at one time. Something curious is that I have been taking my US 3ds, my Japanese 3ds LL, my brothers, and my gf usually comes along. We've met ourselves wearing different hats with fewer puzzle pieces and a smaller army in the one game.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

117. Posted:

I might make a side trip home and run inside The Home Depot just to see if what happened the other day was a fluke. :O

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

JoeBloggs

118. Posted:

No fluke, you will get them

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

119. Posted:

In the two weeks I've had my 3DS, I've gotten 9 street pass hits so far: 5 of them were completely random and 4 from a Geek centric coffee place I frequent. My closet Mickey D's haven't yielded any results yet... I may need to try Home Depot. And apparently I need to go to the mall more often because there are MANY stores in there listed as relay spots including Pacific Sunwear and Ruby Tuesday.

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current playlist: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Siesta Fiesta, Kirby: Triple Deluxe

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

JoeBloggs

120. Posted:

Don't bother with the mall Princess, just go to Home Depot