Forums

Topic: StreetPass Relay hits?

Posts 101 to 120 of 187

AlGator

I have never had a streetpass at Best Buy.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

Ras

Tonight, I walked all over the mall, past a Starbucks and an AT&T store, went into a Gamestop, and even passed by two people on their 3DSes. I ended the trip by going into a McDonald's.

When I got home, green light! And from the timestamps, they were all from McDonald's! I guess anything else but McD is a big waste of time. I hate to be greedy, but I'm bummed that none of my passes was Animal Crossing.

Ras

JoeBloggs

The best street pass place that I found was Home Depot. I get between six and nine each time that I go. You can eith walk through the store or just sit in your car in the parking lot. The only reason that I went was because I looked up street pass locations near me and Home Depot was listed. Not lying.

Friend code 1032 1256 9732

Ras

You, sir, are a gentleman a and a scholar. I went to two Home Depots, got seven passes, and one guy I got at both locations, lol.

Ras

JoeBloggs

Ive been going there for two weeks now. forget McDonalds or target, Home Depot is the place to go

Ras

You're right. I got 20 streetpasses today! I'm going to be there so much, they'll think I'm a Home Creepo!

Ras

bezerker99

JoeBloggs wrote:

Ive been going there for two weeks now. forget McDonalds or target, Home Depot is the place to go

OMG, I came to this thread to say I went into Home Depot for work the other day and I came out with 5 street pass hits. I had better luck there than any McDonald's. In fact, going to McDonald's - there's 5 or 6 in my area, I don't get street pass hits all the time. It's sort of 50/50 actually. Also, I've never gotten anything while inside my local Best Buy.

I'm glad other people have had success at Home Depot - I might head back there today just for giggles. lol

Spoony_Tech

And here I thought my Home Depot hits were just random!? I guess the house needs more fixing then!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JoeBloggs

I believe that they are a Street Pass location. I believe that they may have many routers since the place is so large. They are able to store so many mii's at one time. Something curious is that I have been taking my US 3ds, my Japanese 3ds LL, my brothers, and my gf usually comes along. We've met ourselves wearing different hats with fewer puzzle pieces and a smaller army in the one game.

JoeBloggs

No fluke, you will get them

PrincessSugoi

In the two weeks I've had my 3DS, I've gotten 9 street pass hits so far: 5 of them were completely random and 4 from a Geek centric coffee place I frequent. My closet Mickey D's haven't yielded any results yet... I may need to try Home Depot. And apparently I need to go to the mall more often because there are MANY stores in there listed as relay spots including Pacific Sunwear and Ruby Tuesday.

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

JoeBloggs

Don't bother with the mall Princess, just go to Home Depot

bezerker99

The Home Depot is definitely a hotspot for StreetPass relay hits. I stopped by there on my way home today from work and got more Street passes.

Edited on by bezerker99

brandonbwii

I only received two streetpasses recently and they weren't from a relay, they were from a crowded cider mill. How is it I can receive Animal Crossing downloads from the in game post office at Nintendo Zones but not the six or so promised streetpasses?

Edited on by brandonbwii

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

iphys

As far as I know the 6 streetpasses are only for the plaza, and you can still only get 1 tag for each other game from the Nintendo Zones.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Mk_II

No, that's not true. I have gotten up to 4 ACNL showcase homes from streetpass relay hits.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Spoony_Tech

I got 3 street passes twice now from Home Depot! That's 6 times better then McDonald's and Best Buy!

Oh and I didn't even go inside this time! Just a creepy drive by!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

iphys

Mk_II wrote:

No, that's not true. I have gotten up to 4 ACNL showcase homes from streetpass relay hits.

Weird, my friend only ever gets 1 AC tag from the Zones, and I've yet to receive more than 1 SSF4 tag from one. My friend also only ever gets 3 tags for Streetpass Plaza, as do my extra systems, while my main system regularly picks up 6 from the Zones, so I have no idea why those other systems are limited to only 3 plaza tags from the Zones. At first I thought it was because I hadn't purchased the plaza DLC on my extra systems, but my friend did purchase it, so that doesn't explain the difference.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

JoeBloggs

Barbiegurl my point was to not drive to a mall spend hours walking around collecting mii's. You can just go to Home Depot and collect ten at once.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.