3DS Forum

Topic: StreetPass Mii Plaza

Showing 121 to 140 of 273

AuthorMessage

Sneaker13

121. Posted:

brandonbwii wrote:

If someone is on your online friend list, can you still Streetpass them?

Yes.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker

AuthorMessage

Stereoman

122. Posted:

But say if you play online with someone from friendlist SSF4 you dont get streetpass events ...
neither figure battle from SSF4 nor Mii plaza ...
Well at least i didnt get an event , so this is true ?!

cheers

Stereoman

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

123. Posted:

Still no StreetPass hits, all the places I've been with my 3DS here in Tulsa. And I know it's on because I see in the top left corner that it's on. I've got SSFIV figurines itching for a fight... or itching because they have Springtime allergies. One of the two. Thought I heard my 3DS sneeze earlier. If I don't get a StreetPass hit after going to the mall, I'm going to cry like someone who's just had their blankie stolen!

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

geek-master

124. Posted:

im going to say a day trip in san fransico will get me dozens of hits if not even more. i have a question. does street pass exchange information about what games the person owns? or do you have to do a friend invite to truely find out?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage

iphys

125. Posted:

It told me the last game played by the person I met was Face Raiders, but it didn't tell me their whole game library or anything.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Bankai

126. Posted:

Amazingly, I got a streetpass hit in Sydney, the day after the 3DS launched in Australia.

Did not expect that at all.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

127. Posted:

I hot my first three hits today! I've been carrying my 3DS around campus all week, and not only did I finally get one, but three!

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

128. Posted:

My Mii has a Mario hat now... i'm so happy! :'D

Cat Ears too. & I have 2 of my Mario & Bowser puzzle pieces. :3

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

129. Posted:

Besen wrote:

I hot my first three hits today! I've been carrying my 3DS around campus all week, and not only did I finally get one, but three!

Took it to a local community college branch campus today with no luck. :(

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

130. Posted:

@Betelgeuse keep carrying it around, you'll get a hit eventually!

I thought I was the only person on campus with a 3DS, but I'm very glad to see that I was wrong.

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

ImDiggerDan

131. Posted:

@Victoria - Just 3. The random encounter in Huddersfield and my wife and son.

@Stereoman - If you mean you didn't get a hit whilst actually playing SSF4 online then that is what's supposed to happen. You only get hits whilst the 3DS is shut. I suspect if you are playing an on-line game and close the 3DS, it'll either forcibly disconnect you from the internet or won't actually go into proper sleep mode. The best way to make sure is to suspend whatever game you are in and close the 3DS.

@Anyone else - You can actually get a rabbit hero as well as dogs and cats. If your hero is wearing brown, they can summon another hero. Not really much use unless you have a level 1 brown wearing hero who is up against an armoured enemy, then you can hope for a level 2 rabbit.

SPOILER ALERT - Don't read this if you want to find out what happens in the final room!

Are you still reading? Don't you want to find out for yourself? Isn't it more fun that way? OK then, I've defeated the armoured thing and got released from the cage. Then I got snatched by some huge demon so my hero (my son) ran instantly. I didn't have any other heroes in the queue, so end of turn.

In the interest of seeing what happens now, I hired a single hero and sent them in. They didn't get frightened off straight away, which is a relief and managed to do 6 points of damage which hardly dented the demon's health bar. Later today I'll send my wife and 4 more hired mercenaries in to deal with it. Freezing spells sound like a good idea to me and maybe poison too. Have to see what colours of cats I get.

Author of Digger Dan DSiWare.
Coming very soon to Nintendo 3DS via the eShop.
www.diggerdan.co.uk

Twitter: MickW8s

AuthorMessage

MERG

132. Posted:

I work in a city...in a busy part of the city...and I walk through a busy shopping mall to and from my train...and I have had no frakkin' hits!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Samholy

133. Posted:

Im in Montreal, working in a business area. I walk with it since it's launch, and yet only one hit, at the bus station.
at least it got me a puzzle piece and i won the mario hat.

still, people, put your streetpass on !
i saw one guy playing streetfighter loudly, and had no streetpass hit.

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS
Ratchet and clank All4One
3DS : Sam : 3050-7590-3005

AuthorMessage

Sneaker13

134. Posted:

You don't get a hit when the other person is playing it.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker

AuthorMessage

Samholy

135. Posted:

really ? i knew about regular DS games, but i thought the feature was fine with 3ds enabled games.
geez, another enhancement nintendo has to do i guess.

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS

AuthorMessage

mdee

136. Posted:

Hey, I'm in Montreal too! I had 1 hit yesterday while going to work... That's it. Hope I have some more today!

3DS: 3823 8533 7087
PS3: mrtnmntrl
Wii: 4405 5692 9415 5340

AuthorMessage

Samholy

137. Posted:

I work in the Cité du Multimédia area. (near bonaventure) maybe we will cross one day without knowing

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS

AuthorMessage

Stereoman

138. Posted:

ImDiggerDan wrote:

@Stereoman - If you mean you didn't get a hit whilst actually playing SSF4 online then that is what's supposed to happen. You only get hits whilst the 3DS is shut. I suspect if you are playing an on-line game and close the 3DS, it'll either forcibly disconnect you from the internet or won't actually go into proper sleep mode. The best way to make sure is to suspend whatever game you are in and close the 3DS.

Thats strange about the online gaming and streetpass function ( more malfunction ? )
So say u play SF4 , will it be enough pausing the game by going into home menu , then shut cover for sleep mode ...
Will you get streetpass to happen ?
I find that very uncomfortable solution as if you want the streetpass fun you have to quit games or such ....

cheers

Stereoman

AuthorMessage

grumblebuzzz

139. Posted:

I just usually close down all my software before I enter a situation where a Streetpass might happen. That way I'm more likely to get one.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

AuthorMessage

Samholy

140. Posted:

the mii plaza can stay opened... i got mine while it was opened.
its always opened when i walk around. i would say i click home keeping the program active.

i still find the streetpass limited knowing you cant get hits while playing a 3DS game. i mean, it really needs the feature to be active while playing. lets say your in a combat playing in a bus. you need to go out, so you forcibly close your 3ds cap leaving the game opened. no streetpass for you if youre into a situation you can really continue your game once youre out of the bus. (its raining?)
this can happen a lot of time, and its going to annoy me.

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS