"You've streetpassed someone on his/her birthday!"

:o :o :o :o :o

Angel approves :o

Backloggery | Now Playing

Twitter: shdw100

AuthorMessage

Birdman

262. Posted:

Something interesting I found out today regarding the Find Mii games and hiring Play Coin characters:

You can use FM2's character recruitment system to get characters for FM1. So, say you're going after the accomplishment in FM1 where you have to clear the entire game with 30 or less characters, but you don't regularly StreetPass the same people so you lack high level characters from your StreetPasses, but you have a couple of level 7 ones in your Plaza. You can go into FM2, use your Play Coins to hire your L7s, exit out of FM2, and go into FM1 and those L7s will be there to plow through the fairly puny FM1 enemies. This is also helpful if, in FM1, you need a white Mii to light up the 2nd to last dungeon but don't SP a white Mii. Just thought I'd share this knowledge with y'all. Happy questing!

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

iphys

263. Posted:

Birdman13 wrote:

Something interesting I found out today regarding the Find Mii games and hiring Play Coin characters:

You can use FM2's character recruitment system to get characters for FM1. So, say you're going after the accomplishment in FM1 where you have to clear the entire game with 30 or less characters, but you don't regularly StreetPass the same people so you lack high level characters from your StreetPasses, but you have a couple of level 7 ones in your Plaza. You can go into FM2, use your Play Coins to hire your L7s, exit out of FM2, and go into FM1 and those L7s will be there to plow through the fairly puny FM1 enemies. This is also helpful if, in FM1, you need a white Mii to light up the 2nd to last dungeon but don't SP a white Mii. Just thought I'd share this knowledge with y'all. Happy questing!

Wow, I'm going to have to try that!

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

264. Posted:

Stereoman wrote:

As for Find Mii 2.0 that Poison reaper is really a hell of an enemy. Anyone got a good strategy at fighting him ? I went into this room with 10 Miis and ended up just doing 7 points of damage to him. And now i got only 50 coins left . oO
Every time i tried magic attack the reaper avoided by his curse magic :/
So well Find Mii 2 is really a challenge i guess.
Oh and when u get streetpasses. Can u use the Miis for both Find mii 1 and find mii 2 or do you have to choose ?
Havnt played find mii 1 for long time so i dont know .....

greets

I finally got rid of that poison cloud and wound up against that curse gas earlier this week. Now that I have access to the menu again, the curse gas was just a minor problem. Just buy a Dispelling Draft potion. Just be aware that if you don't beat him in one go, he'll send out more curse gas on your next attempt, which will cost you another two coins for another potion.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912

AuthorMessage

Stereoman

265. Posted:

i thought i used a potion from the rabbit on the poison reaper, but somehow it said it got no effect at all. Probably was the wrong potion ? strange ....
well atm i have to get the next 10x miis going, so will take some time until i meet this foe again :D
so can u use miis for both find mii 1 and find mii 2 in one run ?!
or is it either puzzle swap + find mii or puzzle swap + find mii 2 ?! the red dot seems in the middle of the menue ....

Edited on by Stereoman

Stereoman

AuthorMessage

Birdman

266. Posted:

@Stereoman - Sometimes, you get a "defective" potion that doesn't do anything; you'll need to use another hero to get the potion.

Additionally, you can only use the StreetPass characters in one of the Find Mii games, NOT both. Once you hit Venture Forth, you can't turn back and keep your StreetPass Miis (and other hired heroes iirc), so be sure you have everyone you can before saving the King/Queen of Find Mii.

@SasukeBurnChase - Please go here if you wish to trade Friend Codes with anyone else on these forums.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

267. Posted:

It appears that Curse Gas blocks magic attacks while not afftecting sword attacks, and Barrier Gas blocks sword attacks while not affecting magic attacks.

EDIT: Sorry, I got this wrong. It's actually the other way around.

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912

AuthorMessage

Vincent294

268. Posted:

the_dude57 wrote:

did u guys no that if uve streetpassed a person 99 times u wont be able to streetpass them again =[...it happened today with my3ds and my sisters

Look at the other thread you said this on. You're wrong.

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage

Honeydew

269. Posted:

I Have Heard That Some Pepole Get To Lock There Streetpass(Not Fair :( )

Honeydew

AuthorMessage

brandonbwii

270. Posted:

What color clears a room full of poison?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage

iphys

271. Posted:

You need two yellows to deal with poison.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

astros75

272. Posted:

I just noticed my mii plaza separated the streetpass miis from the miis met via invitation, anyone know how or why this happened?

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ DK: Tropical Freeze ~ MK8

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

273. Posted:

astros75 wrote:

I just noticed my mii plaza separated the streetpass miis from the miis met via invitation, anyone know how or why this happened?

Nintendo did that in the recent update.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.