Forums

Topic: StreetPass Mii Plaza

Posts 101 to 120 of 269

SkaterCasper

I have another update ive noticed in my unusable miis first encounters problem. Now when i look at my mii's in my plaza lobby all the first encounter ones seem to stand behind my friend at work (4th encounter now) after i use him he goes in line with the other 3 people ive encountered on a street pass only once. Does this help at all? Or should i just delete all my mii plaza info and try to restart it all and see if that helps?

I can not wait for Galaga on 3DS!
3DS Friend me at 4854-6445-6611.
Hope you have a Tony the Tiger GGGGGgg-REAT day!

ImDiggerDan

Were you able to use the 4th encounter in the game? If not, I have no idea what's going on an maybe a delete will help. If you were, then all is as it is supposed to be, don't delete!

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

SkaterCasper

Yes i could use him after the second encounter but people that i encounter only once i cant use. They appear in the plaza lobby but i can use them in the rpg game and i never met them on the puzzle road. So my main question was do you have to encounter the same person more than once for them to be usable in the plaza games?

ImDiggerDan

Nope. I suspect you met them in the plaza the first time and then exited the game, expecting them to still be available for the quest/puzzle swap. If something else happened, I have no idea what that might be. The same thing happened for my wife on her first encounter - she didn't go into the quest straight away and lost out.

www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

SkaterCasper

oh so you have to do it right away after the greeting? Yeah i usually go through the greeting shpeel and then exit out. But when i meet my friend at work he stays available if i exit out and then re-enter.

ImDiggerDan

I think it depends on whether you close the software fully down (exit it or load something else) then it goes away. If you just suspend the software and then resume, they stay. Seems a bit of a silly setup, but I guess it's to limit the number of heroes it has to process at a time and to avoid you having the same Mii in the quest attack party multiple times.

www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

SkaterCasper

Ah ok well that solved that quandry i had there. Thanks Digger now i know to use them right away and not close out of the program until they've been used.

Now today im seeing how any times my work buddy pops up on my system as far as the time limit goes i got him right at the start of the day at 8am. Its been 2 hours and not a second hit yet so well see the time limit/encounter limit here.

Edited on by SkaterCasper

grumblebuzzz

Victoria wrote:

badmouthsadmouth wrote:

Excited to report that my first day of taking the 3DS to school, I did actually get a spotpass hit. Totally didn't expect it either since I live in rural Tennessee, but it just goes to show that this feature is actually something 3DS-owners are interested in everywhere, not just big cities.

Do you know who the other person was? Could you tell?

No. It's someone in my auditorium history class though apparently because I got another hit today and it's always in that class. So neat!

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

SkaterCasper

Someone was asking about how many times you could get a hit and the time period in-between. I'm at work and i've gotten 2 so far 1 in the morning then it took 4 hours to get the second hit from him. So we'll see if i get a third before work gets over with.

BleachFan

BleachFan888 wrote:

I'd like to do this StreetPass stuff but...

Doesn't keeping your 3DS in sleep mode for extended periods of time cause long-term damage to the battery? That's what I've heard about DS's in general..

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

6ch6ris6

BleachFan888 wrote:

BleachFan888 wrote:

I'd like to do this StreetPass stuff but...

Doesn't keeping your 3DS in sleep mode for extended periods of time cause long-term damage to the battery? That's what I've heard about DS's in general..

there is thread people are debating it. i am also scarred but since it it li-ion it should work when putting it to charge no matter how the battery is. guess i will try that now instead of letting it die and then charge it.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

brandonbwii

If someone is on your online friend list, can you still Streetpass them?

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

Sneaker13

brandonbwii wrote:

If someone is on your online friend list, can you still Streetpass them?

Yes.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Stereoman

But say if you play online with someone from friendlist SSF4 you dont get streetpass events ...
neither figure battle from SSF4 nor Mii plaza ...
Well at least i didnt get an event , so this is true ?!

cheers

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

EvilRegal

Still no StreetPass hits, all the places I've been with my 3DS here in Tulsa. And I know it's on because I see in the top left corner that it's on. I've got SSFIV figurines itching for a fight... or itching because they have Springtime allergies. One of the two. Thought I heard my 3DS sneeze earlier. If I don't get a StreetPass hit after going to the mall, I'm going to cry like someone who's just had their blankie stolen!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

geek-master

im going to say a day trip in san fransico will get me dozens of hits if not even more. i have a question. does street pass exchange information about what games the person owns? or do you have to do a friend invite to truely find out?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.