Forums

Topic: Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011 News Updates Thread

Posts 21 to 40 of 376

Rocketship

How long to go now then? (Its 8.30pm here - UK time)

"People were throwing shoes at us in SF and LA. I don't know why. It's like 'You guys are great. Here's my shoe.' People must have been walking around with one shoe." James Hetfield

Oregano

Rocketship wrote:

7 hours and 30 minutes. It starts at 4am for us.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Rocketship

That's too early for me, Ill rejoin you all at 0900 hours for an update!

"People were throwing shoes at us in SF and LA. I don't know why. It's like 'You guys are great. Here's my shoe.' People must have been walking around with one shoe." James Hetfield

komicturtle

Mickeymac wrote:

He probably didn't think people would need it.

Thanks. And I did. I believe my original post mentioned me being on the cell phone. And not a smartphone either :3

So, I could not post that link. But thank you anyways.

Can't wait for it to be 11PM

komicturtle

Pokefanmum82

it starts here at 11pm for me. not sure if i will be up because i have to be up early tomorrow

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

FonistofCruxis

Oregano wrote:

I'm doing an all-nighter for this... better be some good conservation.

Oregano wrote:

Rocketship wrote:

7 hours and 30 minutes. It starts at 4am for us.

I would stay up for it too (maybe not all night though) if I didn't have college tomorrow. At least I'll have all the news and impressions from it to look forward to when I get home from college tomorrow.

Bubbab5

What site and what time in the NA

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Oregano

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I would stay up for it too (maybe not all night though) if I didn't have college tomorrow. At least I'll have all the news and impressions from it to look forward to when I get home from college tomorrow.

Well (un)fortunately for me I'm unemployed at the moment.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Rocketship

Damn, I'm all excited now! I really want to know what's going to be announced! Any guesses?

komicturtle

If people are expecting a new Pokemon game, it's Pokepark 2 Beyond the World. Guess that's the Wii game they've been working on after all. Still cool and it has 4 players this time.

Mewtwo is also being given away over there.

Still waiting on that new DS and 3DS Pokemon game :3

Sunday can't come any faster. And anyone actually believe Nintendo is bringing Mach Rider to 3DS? I mean, the rumor of MH3G was true... In that same context. And hopefully, BK3 is real judging from the apparent recent artwork show that heavily references the series- either it's old unreleased conceptual art or it's a hint of BK3 after all. Too bad that apparent interview turned out to be a hoax.. unless it's for next month or something.

So many questions. All to be answered in 6 hours

komicturtle

CrazyOtto

I wonder if there's going to be 3rd party 3DS games revealed or if it's going to be all 1st party Nintendo games.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

komicturtle

It isn't

If it is, then you can go to bed with no worries

komicturtle

Saviour

Going to bed early JUST so I can wake up early and digest the news.

Saviour

RoyalBlur

Clinker wrote:

I wonder if there's going to be 3rd party 3DS games revealed or if it's going to be all 1st party Nintendo games.

If it's first party Nintendo games then I hope that The Rolling Western is one of them. I know that it is nearly fool-hearty to even think in this direction but I am hoping for something to be said in the way of a release date for WayForward's Mighty Switch Force.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

komicturtle

Keep in mind: These announcements are directed towards the Japanese, not US or Europe. TGS is essentially Japan's E3 and this conference is like a press conference at E3, except focused on one platform.

But I would'nt mind being wrong about announcements for the US

komicturtle

Hokori

aww Ill be in bed

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.