3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 421 to 440 of 1,278

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

421. Posted:

@Happy_Mask Hm. But at least at the E3 demo, it looked like a Wii game, because the GamePad wasn't really used except as a map. I don't remember exactly what they said, but I think it was being developed for Wii, and was technically announced before LM2.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

422. Posted:

This is exempt from Pikipedia.

Pikmin 3 was first announced during E3 2008, where Shigeru Miyamoto said, when asked about the Pikmin series, "We're making Pikmin." Nothing else about the Pikmin game in development was revealed, however. On 24th July 2008, Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed in an interview, "[the Nintendo development teams] are all working on new Mario, Zelda and Pikmin projects".

The game was originally planned for the Wii, but this was changed with the announcement of Nintendo's Wii U at E3 2011, where Pikmin 3 was confirmed for the new console. However, no confirmation has been made as to the exclusivity of Pikmin 3 to the Wii U console.

The announcement of the New Play Control! Pikmin games raised questions as to the feasibility of a Pikmin 3; following, in an IGN interview, it was made clear that the re-releases of Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are separate from Pikmin 3: Cammie Dunaway: It's not the Pikmin that Mr. Miyamoto referred to, no. Mr. Miyamoto referred to a new Pikmin, as opposed to the classics that are being re-released on Wii.

So basically, P3 was in the works for quite some time. But yes the thread itself is rather young by comparison to this one.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CM30

423. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

All this talk about bosses. Do we even know for sure they exist in this game? I've seen no indication of any ghosts other than the quite generic ones that act as normal enemies.

I wonder if the boos make a reappearance at all as well, other than King Boo. :O

King Boo:

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/6/65/LuigiMansion2-Luig...

Normal Boo:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/darkmo...

No worries, Boos are definitely in this game.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

424. Posted:

I really think I'll miss that old classical mansion, twas really beautifully designed. :(

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

CM30

425. Posted:

And the new mansions aren't? For all we know, some of the mansions in this game could be even better,

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

426. Posted:

I don't doubt they'll be amazing, but judging from what I've seen none have the same style of the original(which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

AuthorMessage

Emaan

427. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I really think I'll miss that old classical mansion, twas really beautifully designed. :(

I agree. Not to bum out the sequel or anything, but I kind of already know I'll still like the first game better.

The original Luigi's Mansion is one of my favorite games, ever. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

428. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

What if the final level is the original Mansion from the first game? :O

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

429. Posted:

I think making [insert spoiler here] the final boss again would be incredibly stupid with the exception of The Legend of Zelda games, how many gaming series have the SAME boss over and over again. On top of that King Boo was controlling [insert Spoiler here] so I doubt, for the sake of the Luigi's Mansion Series that the devs would make the final boss him again :/

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

430. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

What if the final level is the original Mansion from the first game? :O

I was thinking that exact same thing. Either that or a hidden level for after you beat the game!

My only concern for this game would have to be if they changed up the ghost catching mechanic to drastically! I loved they way you did it before!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

431. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I think making [insert spoiler here] the final boss again would be incredibly stupid with the exception of The Legend of Zelda games, how many gaming series have the SAME boss over and over again. On top of that King Boo was controlling [insert Spoiler here] so I doubt, for the sake of the Luigi's Mansion Series that the devs would make the final boss him again :/

I'm sorry, are you complaining about decapitating king koopa? D:

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

432. Posted:

I wanna new final boss.

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

CM30

433. Posted:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out King Boo wasn't the final boss. Is it more likely he is? Yes. But I also suspect they could make something like the Dark Moon itself the final boss if they wanted to, kind of like the Dark Star from Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story. After all, it did cause all the ghosts to turn 'evil'.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

434. Posted:

The Dark Moon itself seems like is King Boo's style of being evil.
Oh and when I say final boss I mean Bowser.

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

435. Posted:

I had a dream about this game last night...
In my dream, it was disappointingly easy and short.
And, oddly, a lot like SM3DL...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

436. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Not going to happen! This will be ten times more fun then 3d land!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

437. Posted:

I just played through Luigi's Mansion again (got a Level F Mansion, I must be really bad D:) and I can't wait for this one! I'm more excited for this than I am for Pikmin 3 at the moment. Maybe I should change my name to Luigisi. :)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Gioku

438. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Not going to happen! This will be ten times more fun then 3d land!

Oh, and to be clear: I also wasn't calling SM3DL a bad game; I was saying that in my dream that this game played oddly similar to it.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

439. Posted:

Pikminsi wrote:

I just played through Luigi's Mansion again (got a Level F Mansion, I must be really bad D:) and I can't wait for this one! I'm more excited for this than I am for Pikmin 3 at the moment. Maybe I should change my name to Luigisi. :)

Water the plants, tap metal objects, scan the mouse hole in the butler's room, fall down the chimney, defeat all bosses and collect all boos for that A rank. :3

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

440. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Water the plants, tap metal objects, scan the mouse hole in the butler's room, fall down the chimney, defeat all bosses and collect all boos for that A rank. :3

At least I beat the bosses and fell down the chimney :)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi