3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,278

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

1,201. Posted:

Sorry to bump the topic, but here's pretty much every single piece of music from the game I could find/get:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzcf908UIfovFDhCQSDcMWa...

Some have sound effects, but hey, it's not really possible to get music from a boss battle without them.

Like this one:

Also, if you want potential nightmares...

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,202. Posted:

Gilvasunner, also has a full soundtrack- among many other Nintendo OSTs.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz5gUls4mkX8K_maB6fR-YJ...

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

1,203. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Gilvasunner, also has a full soundtrack- among many other Nintendo OSTs.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz5gUls4mkX8K_maB6fR-YJ...

However, I'm only seeing King Boo's boss theme

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

1,204. Posted:

Man...freaky ice, face...boss, thing...xD
Speaking of bosses, do they have names? Aside from the actual ghosts, lol.

Anyways is there a rank higher than 3 stars?
EDIT: On a side not, possible the best quote in the entire game for me, "Bad doggie!". x3

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

1,205. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Man...freaky ice, face...boss, thing...xD
Speaking of bosses, do they have names? Aside from the actual ghosts, lol.

Anyways is there a rank higher than 3 stars?
EDIT: On a side not, possible the best quote in the entire game for me, "Bad doggie!". x3

Yeah the ice boss was completely unexpected. As far as I know, most of the bosses don't have names aside from the possessor ghosts themselves...with the notable exception of the second to last boss. I also do not believe there is a rank higher than three stars, although it would be cool if there was some sort of secret "master" rank.

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

1,206. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Gilvasunner, also has a full soundtrack- among many other Nintendo OSTs.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz5gUls4mkX8K_maB6fR-YJ...

However, I'm only seeing King Boo's boss theme

Hence why I decided to upload some of the other music. He's missing quite a few themes in his version.

Also, no, there's no rank higher than three stars. I think Nintendo just likes to use that as the maximum rank now (see Mario Kart).

Oh, and the bosses don't have any names bar the actual Possessors. Then again, what do you expect? No one names a staircase or icy lake, right?

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Midnight3DS

1,207. Posted:

Just a friendly reminder with the deadline drawing near... if you purchased a 3DS X Lrecently, AND Dark Moon, if you register both on Club Nintendo by April (30th?), you can download a select game for free. Mario Land 3D and Professor Layton being the heavy hitters.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

1,208. Posted:

WHAT IN TARNATION?!
Untitled

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Harrison_Peter

1,209. Posted:

Midnight3DS wrote:

Just a friendly reminder with the deadline drawing near... if you purchased a 3DS X Lrecently, AND Dark Moon, if you register both on Club Nintendo by April (30th?), you can download a select game for free. Mario Land 3D and Professor Layton being the heavy hitters.

Question: How does this work with the "So Many Games!" promotion? You get a free game if you register the 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion, but Luigi's Mansion is also one of the games in the "So Many Games!" promotion. If you're unaware what that is, if you purchase 3 of the 8 games on the list, you get to choose a 4th to download for free. If you used LM:DM to get that free game, can you also use LM:DM for the "So Many Games!" promotion?

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers." - Carl Sagan

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3525-4443

Twitter: Harrison_Peter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

1,210. Posted:

Goodness what's with all the gifs recently? Not that I don't like them, I do; it just seems like a sudden surge out of nowhere.

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SigourneyBeaver

1,211. Posted:

Just started this game having never played the Gamecube original. I'm blown away and will be getting the first game ASAP!!

Sigourney Beaver.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,212. Posted:

I'm a little sad I didn't buy this game from Gamestop yesterday. Hopefully I can at least finish the first Luigi's Mansion soon enough.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,213. Posted:

I really need to finish this game soon, so many spoilers~ :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Midnight3DS

1,214. Posted:

Harrison_Peter wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

Just a friendly reminder with the deadline drawing near... if you purchased a 3DS X Lrecently, AND Dark Moon, if you register both on Club Nintendo by April (30th?), you can download a select game for free. Mario Land 3D and Professor Layton being the heavy hitters.

Question: How does this work with the "So Many Games!" promotion? You get a free game if you register the 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion, but Luigi's Mansion is also one of the games in the "So Many Games!" promotion. If you're unaware what that is, if you purchase 3 of the 8 games on the list, you get to choose a 4th to download for free. If you used LM:DM to get that free game, can you also use LM:DM for the "So Many Games!" promotion?

I have no idea how that works out.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

1,215. Posted:

Plot Spoilers

It's interesting how King Boo wanted to use the Evershade Valley ghosts to conquer the Mushroom World as well as the Mushroom Kingdom. Wasn't he an ally of Bowser once? I guess he would rebel against him if he was strong enough.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

k8sMum

1,216. Posted:

my grandson, Danny, called me a couple of days ago telling me he had good news. he asked if i was ready for it, if i was sitting down, was i really ready for it...then he told me he had beat the game. he was so proud. he is now 7 (actually, 7 1/2, thank you very much). i got him his 3ds for christmas '12 and bought him his copy of LM:DM. he told me all about the end videos, which he loved. he only got about 6 boos and missed a lot of the gems, but i am so proud that he stuck with a game that has some difficult worlds (rooms?) in it.

we are going to play Scarescraper together when he is here this summer. we are also both getting AC:NL to play together. good memories are being made.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

1,217. Posted:

k8sMum wrote:

my grandson, Danny, called me a couple of days ago telling me he had good news. he asked if i was ready for it, if i was sitting down, was i really ready for it...then he told me he had beat the game. he was so proud. he is now 7 (actually, 7 1/2, thank you very much). i got him his 3ds for christmas '12 and bought him his copy of LM:DM. he told me all about the end videos, which he loved. he only got about 6 boos and missed a lot of the gems, but i am so proud that he stuck with a game that has some difficult worlds (rooms?) in it.

we are going to play Scarescraper together when he is here this summer. we are also both getting AC:NL to play together. good memories are being made.

I have to say, you seem like an awesome grandma. Danny is lucky.

I play old NES and PS2 games with my 4-year-old nephew regularly, and I gave him my old 3DS so that he can play some newer games on it (replacing his worn out DS Lite). I love Nintendo consoles because they have no shortage of child-appropriate games that are quite fun. It has become increasingly hard to find similar offerings on consoles from competitors.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

1,218. Posted:

k8sMum wrote:

my grandson, Danny, called me a couple of days ago telling me he had good news. he asked if i was ready for it, if i was sitting down, was i really ready for it...then he told me he had beat the game. he was so proud. he is now 7 (actually, 7 1/2, thank you very much). i got him his 3ds for christmas '12 and bought him his copy of LM:DM. he told me all about the end videos, which he loved. he only got about 6 boos and missed a lot of the gems, but i am so proud that he stuck with a game that has some difficult worlds (rooms?) in it.

we are going to play Scarescraper together when he is here this summer. we are also both getting AC:NL to play together. good memories are being made.

That is one of the most adorable things I have ever heard. :D

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,219. Posted:

I'm going to try and finally beat this game tonight.

Wish me lucky everyone~

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

1,220. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I'm going to try and finally beat this game tonight.

Wish me lucky everyone~

Nah man, I wish you the best of focus!

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371