Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,215

CM30

Some new artwork and screenshots of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon!

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/luigis-mansion-da...

Most interesting is the new artwork of Professor E Gadd and the map in the third screen. Thought these mansions were small? Think again, this one has SIX FLOORS!

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

ClassicJetterz

I'm pretty excited for this game.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

CM30

I'm pretty sure we knew it was going to be released sometime in March already, that's the time/month they announced last year. It's just the date that's new.

Although Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon in January would have been awesome.

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

Twitter:

Marakuto

Just wait Europe... Just wait...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

DarkNinja9

i so wanted to get this game already =/ feels like they keep delaying it

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

CM30

Well, look on the bright side. This game being delayed could be a sign they didn't think it was ready to be released last year and have spent that time fixing bugs, changing up game design and making it more fun to play in general. A delayed game might be good, a bad game is bad forever (Miyamoto said something like that).

Twitter:

e-love

I think the delay was for the best. It didn't look really polished in the videos we've seen so far.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

HandheldGuru97

Hope to get up to The Sundance Film Festival on Monday and check this out. Either way I am picking this and Pokemon Mystery Dudgeon up on March 24th.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Joeynator3000

It figures...right when Monster Hunter is supposed to steal my life away...eh, I'll figure something out. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LuigiTheGreenFire

GamecubeMan wrote:

MARCH 24TH 2013 0.0
I was hoping for January but this is good too.

Finally! I've been looking forward to this game forever.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

CM30

Did someone post in here about the game's multiplayer yet? Because it officially has it:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/local_multiplayer_sn...

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/luigis-mansion-2-...

My theory is that this mode is what the whole Nintendo Network thing is about too, with the same mode having both local and internet options.

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

They announced that it was a March release for EU as well didn't they? I thought so...
Anyway, still no release date for Japan.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Spoony_Tech

Tsuchinoko wrote:

They announced that it was a March release for EU as well didn't they? I thought so...

I believe its a couple days later for Europe. That's weird that you don't even have a date for it. I guess they know it should sell well over here so we might get it first for that reason. You guys already have so many other games anyways.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Tech101 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I believe its a couple days later for Europe. That's weird that you don't even have a date for it. I guess they know it should sell well over here so we might get it first for that reason. You guys already have so many other games anyways.

I'm sure that's true, but it will sell well here as well. Its one of the most anticipated games in Japan for the 3DS along with Monster Hunter 4 and the Dragon Quest VII remake. I'm sure the reason is the same reason other games like this get a later release date for Japan, because its a game being developed outside of Japan. All we have so far is a vague Q1 2013 release window. I'm still finishing up Bravely Default and Monster Hunter 3G, so I'm fine for now, but it would be nice to know around what time its coming out.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CrazyOtto

Tsuchinoko wrote:

It'll probably be shown at February Nintendo Direct.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Spoony_Tech

Awesome news today!! Who is getting this and on my friends list? Anyone?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.