Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,223

Spoony_Tech

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I really think I'll miss that old classical mansion, twas really beautifully designed.

What if the final level is the original Mansion from the first game?

I was thinking that exact same thing. Either that or a hidden level for after you beat the game!

My only concern for this game would have to be if they changed up the ghost catching mechanic to drastically! I loved they way you did it before!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

GamecubeMan wrote:

I think making [insert spoiler here] the final boss again would be incredibly stupid with the exception of The Legend of Zelda games, how many gaming series have the SAME boss over and over again. On top of that King Boo was controlling [insert Spoiler here] so I doubt, for the sake of the Luigi's Mansion Series that the devs would make the final boss him again :/

I'm sorry, are you complaining about decapitating king koopa? D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

CM30

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out King Boo wasn't the final boss. Is it more likely he is? Yes. But I also suspect they could make something like the Dark Moon itself the final boss if they wanted to, kind of like the Dark Star from Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story. After all, it did cause all the ghosts to turn 'evil'.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

GamecubeMan

The Dark Moon itself seems like is King Boo's style of being evil.
Oh and when I say final boss I mean Bowser.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My Bio by True_Hero

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

I had a dream about this game last night...
In my dream, it was disappointingly easy and short.
And, oddly, a lot like SM3DL...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Gioku wrote:

Not going to happen! This will be ten times more fun then 3d land!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

I just played through Luigi's Mansion again (got a Level F Mansion, I must be really bad D:) and I can't wait for this one! I'm more excited for this than I am for Pikmin 3 at the moment. Maybe I should change my name to Luigisi.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

Tech101 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Not going to happen! This will be ten times more fun then 3d land!

Oh, and to be clear: I also wasn't calling SM3DL a bad game; I was saying that in my dream that this game played oddly similar to it.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Pikminsi wrote:

I just played through Luigi's Mansion again (got a Level F Mansion, I must be really bad D:) and I can't wait for this one! I'm more excited for this than I am for Pikmin 3 at the moment. Maybe I should change my name to Luigisi.

Water the plants, tap metal objects, scan the mouse hole in the butler's room, fall down the chimney, defeat all bosses and collect all boos for that A rank. :3

KingDunsparce

Happy_Mask wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Water the plants, tap metal objects, scan the mouse hole in the butler's room, fall down the chimney, defeat all bosses and collect all boos for that A rank. :3

At least I beat the bosses and fell down the chimney

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

CM30

I have to wonder how the hell you got an F rank. Seems like something you've have to actually try and get.

Then again, what version of the game were you playing? Because the PAL version makes it physically impossible to get an A rank without the hidden mansion and I think increases the number of coins required to get ranks, so maybe it's to do with that.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

KingDunsparce

CM30 wrote:

I have to wonder how the hell you got an F rank. Seems like something you've have to actually try and get.

Then again, what version of the game were you playing? Because the PAL version makes it physically impossible to get an A rank without the hidden mansion and I think increases the number of coins required to get ranks, so maybe it's to do with that.

I have no idea, I wasn't even playing the PAL version (as far as I know). I got plenty of coins, went down the chimney, got all of the bosses, 48/50 boos, and watered a couple of plants. Either the game hates me or I just really suck :3

KingDunsparce

Just found out that, at least I didn't get the worst xD
"Rank A: Finish the game with over 100,000,000G or 150,000,000G. + Message: Congratulations! Your mansion is complete!
Rank B: Finish the game with 70,000,001 to 100,000,000G or 70,000,001 to 150,000,000G.
Rank C: Finish the game with 60,000,001 to 70,000,000G.
Rank D: Finish the game with 50,000,001 to 60,000,000G.
Rank E: Finish the game with 40,000,001 to 50,000,000G.
Rank F: Finish the game with 20,000,001 to 40,000,000G.
Rank G: Finish the game with 5,000,001 to 20,000,000G.
Rank H: Finish the game with 5,000 to 5,000,000G. + The haunted mansion disappeared without a trace..." - Mario Wiki

Happy_Mask

3Dash wrote:

I think I heard its harder to get the lowest rank than the hardest rank?

True. D:

GamecubeMan

I think I remember getting the H rating as a kid :3 However, I always thought that the gold, silver and bronze frames influenced your rating too :-?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My Bio by True_Hero

Tsuchinoko

I just watched the gameplay videos for the first time. The game is coming along really nicely and I'm really excited for it! If they just boost up the music a bit, and smooth out the edges it will be just about perfect.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Spoony_Tech

Yep I'm more excited for this then the last 3 Mario releases. Luigi is the MAN! It's been far to long between releases!!

MERG said:

GamecubeMan

Do any of you think that the sequel will have "bookcase foreshadowing"! Remember those sections were you could go up to the bookcases and read a small description of a portrait ghost you would have to face in the near future! Despite the lack of portrait ghosts, maybe it would hint the boss in every mansion...... which I’m not even sure if there is one in every mansion >:[

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My Bio by True_Hero

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic