Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 821 to 840 of 2,590

Yrreiht

im so jelly right now why does tomorrow seems like in 25 years?

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

Wiiner

Just letting people know that club Nintendo of Europe now has packs of kid Icarus AR cards for 250 stars.

WII U ID: WiinerMario
3DS FC: 3695-0014-0565
PSN ID: Wiiner1
XBL ID: Wiinermario

Whopper744

Anybody in the US get their free AR Card from Club Nintendo yet by the way??

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Wildvine53

@Joshers744 Not yet, I'm hoping they show up today.

I just got word that my copy shipped today! It's coming through UPS, so it'll be here when I get home tomorrow!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

shinesprite

WingedFish wrote:

That was a line Pit would say when fighting Twinbellows. But I think it was cut out of the final release.

I just hope that the dialogue changes with successive play-throughs. Imagine replaying a level with various difficulty settings, only to hear the same conversations. I could Imagine that, after a while, some people would be quoting and talking to themselves as they play.

shinesprite

Whopper744

shinesprite wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

That was a line Pit would say when fighting Twinbellows. But I think it was cut out of the final release.

I just hope that the dialogue changes with successive play-throughs. Imagine replaying a level with various difficulty settings, only to hear the same conversations. I could Imagine that, after a while, some people would be quoting and talking to themselves as they play.

As much as I love Star Fox 64, I know what you mean. I can quote many of the levels from that game, no problem....still a great game though.....
Palutena: "Pit! Do a Barrel Roll!"
Medusa: "If I go down I'm taking you with me!!"

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Snagrio

Huzzah! It just got shipped from Amazon! Ever closer now...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

I go to pick it up from gamestop tomorrow. The wait is KILLING ME. The last few months, no problem but now that it's less than 24 hours away it's killing me!

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

lord_hades

got the game today, one day early thanks to shopto it is AMAZING the menu layout looks just like SSBB awesome game not tried online yet. only bad think is pit wont stop chatting its all "balh blah blah" but i will let him off because he hasnt talked in over 20 years

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Whopper744

Will be picking mine up on my lunch break tomorrow....that way I reeeaally won't be able to focus for the rest of the day at work, knowing that I have a new game waiting on me the second that clock hits 5:30

the_shpydar

Amazon sent me an email today that they've shipped the game, huzzah! Of course, since i went with the super-saver-free-shipping, it probably won't be here until next week. Meh, s'okay, i can wait.

What i really want now is for them to send me the eShop code for the pre-order bonus — perhaps they can't send that out until the actual street-release date.

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Joeynator3000

...Tomorrow is going to be even longer...won't get it until late tomorrow night/Saturday. T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Radixxs

Hopefully I'll feel well enough to go to GameStop tomorrow. If I even go to school. Still excited though, hopefully my AR cards/ Nintendo Power comes tomorrow.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

shinesprite

the_shpydar wrote:

Amazon sent me an email today that they've shipped the game, huzzah! Of course, since i went with the super-saver-free-shipping, it probably won't be here until next week. Meh, s'okay, i can wait.

What i really want now is for them to send me the eShop code for the pre-order bonus — perhaps they can't send that out until the actual street-release date.

I did the same thing, so hopefully I'll get mine by the end of next week. I didn't get Skyward Sword until one and a half weeks later. I guess it's for the best, as I can see a heavy workload on the horizon.
. . but I won't be able to help from feeling a bit left out.

shinesprite

Retro_on_theGo

Oddy wrote:

After school tomorrow...oh yeah.
except i know how many chapters are in the story mode...

Oh thanks goodness I don't.

Well, ladies and gentlemen. The count down is on its last leg. It's finally about to end....1 day!
Technically speaking less than one day till Kid Icarus launches!!!!
I'm soooo mad I have to work before I can get it. >:[

Yrreiht

im getting it right before lunch
Ill be able to play before english class

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

e-love

Getting this saturday morning when I go up to Gamestop! Can't believe launch day is finally almost here!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic