Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 2,590

Snagrio

Chapter 1 is the only one that I've beaten on 9 intensity. Other then that, my average intensity is 7-8, which isn't too bad I guess.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

kyoya

Joshers744 wrote:

kyoya wrote:

hey any one want to go aginst me just let me know im looking for a challenge

How good would you say you are?? Honestly

i'm pretty good the highest ive gone on intensty is 8.2-9

Edited on by kyoya

ssbb:2017-8023-8706
3ds fc:1848-2173-5631
and please please add me tell me yo name 2

Edesto

I just completed the first 7 chapters on intensity 9.0, and I'm 1 achievement away from completing viridi's treasure hunt. Only need to complete the Hades panel after that. I think I'm making quite a good amount of progress.

EvilRegal

Wasn't trying to start an argument or philosophical debate. Just siding with Viridi and the Forces of Nature. Nobody to play Kid Icarus: Uprising with online if humanity is wiped out.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Kyloctopus

I decided to best every chapter... on intensity 9. I finished 3 Chapters

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

e-love

I'd rather collect them myself, going online for them would take away the fun.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

Same here.

Also, did you see that guy in Nintendo Show 3D with the HUGE stack of AR cards? It was amazing...

I REALLY hope Nintendo sells these in stores.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

US stores. Sorry I wasn't more specific...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Snagrio

dark-insanity wrote:

any body else good on google images to get free idols and hearts?i know i did

Don't worry dark-insanity, your not alone. I do the same thing. For one, I don't get out much, two, I don't have money to spend on all those cards, and three, there isn't anyplace for me to even buy them!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Whopper744

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Wasn't trying to start an argument or philosophical debate. Just siding with Viridi and the Forces of Nature. Nobody to play Kid Icarus: Uprising with online if humanity is wiped out.

ha. No, I'm sorry I kind of nagged it on.
Very true about humanity getting wiped out....but what if Pikmin played Kid Icarus Uprising??

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Snagrio

Joshers744 wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

ha. No, I'm sorry I kind of nagged it on.
Very true about humanity getting wiped out....but what if Pikmin played Kid Icarus Uprising??

Interesting. I have heard one theory that the events of Pikmin take place after humans become extinct, but I don't think so because new items appear between game 1 and 2. But that's just me.

Snagrio

DeMoN-13ruce

best game for 3ds yet not counting metal gear solid 3ds becuase thats sort of a port;)

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Whopper744

DeMoN-13ruce wrote:

best game for 3ds yet not counting metal gear solid 3ds becuase thats sort of a port;)

I would say the same but with Ocarina of Time instead of Metal Gear.
And I do think it's interesting that there is a ton of everyday items laying around in Pikmin 2 but no humans.
I think it's pretty cool/funny when you find something like a giant battery and treat it like a treasure.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

DeMoN-13ruce

Joshers744 wrote:

DeMoN-13ruce wrote:

And I do think it's interesting that there is a ton of everyday items laying around in Pikmin 2 but no humans.
I think it's pretty cool/funny when you find something like a giant battery and treat it like a treasure.

yeah true hopefully they will make majoras mask remake/port also but first an original 3ds zelda game ofcourse!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Whopper744

DeMoN-13ruce wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

DeMoN-13ruce wrote:

yeah true hopefully they will make majoras mask remake/port also but first an original 3ds zelda game ofcourse!

Yeah. Majora's Mask is great, but I'd rather see some new stuff at this point I think.
..it's amazing how off topic I can get, considering this is the Kid Icarus Uprising topic.
Speaking of which, that is one old game I would like to see...Kid Icarus Myths and Monsters.

DeMoN-13ruce

please an eshop release D: of kid icarus myths and monsters

edit:wow.....rlly broke this post somehow first

Edited on by DeMoN-13ruce

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Joeynator3000

...Any tips on Chapter 7.......on 9.0? T.T
lol, I don't need to beat it...but I'm trying to focus on Gold Wings on every chapter at the moment. There's an 9.0 door towards the beginning of the Land Battle...and getting through Air Battle without dying is a pain. (and I'm low on hearts now, go figure, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic