Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 2,590

e-love

@Eureka, I noticed the color difference on completed levels, what does Gold mean exactly?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Joeynator3000

Emaan1 wrote:

@Eureka, I noticed the color difference on completed levels, what does Gold mean exactly?

You've found all the secrets basically...Zodiac chambers...intensity doors, stuff like that. (and chests)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Whopper744

Eureka wrote:

...Any tips on Chapter 7.......on 9.0? T.T
lol, I don't need to beat it...but I'm trying to focus on Gold Wings on every chapter at the moment. There's an 9.0 door towards the beginning of the Land Battle...and getting through Air Battle without dying is a pain. (and I'm low on hearts now, go figure, lol)

I would say focus on using a weapon that you feel is best specifically for air battle. For me, it would be my Meteor Bow.
That way you can at least get to the 9 door before you die....not sure if you would keep what you get in there if you die afterwards though to be honest...I think so...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Joeynator3000

I think its just hearts you lose if you die...If you decide to quit the level before actually beating it you may end up losing the rare weapons/power-ups. What does the Meteor Bow do during Air Battles anyway? I have Darkness.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Whopper744

Eureka wrote:

I think its just hearts you lose if you die...If you decide to quit the level before actually beating it you may end up losing the rare weapons/power-ups. What does the Meteor Bow do during Air Battles anyway? I have Darkness.

Well, honestly I haven't had it long, but it can shoot three shots at once (I believe that's only when you dash though), and it seems to hit pretty hard.
The only down side seems to be that it's not the best homing device.
I used to use my Darkness Bow, but it's only like a value of 198 I think.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Joeynator3000

Joshers744 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Well, honestly I haven't had it long, but it can shoot three shots at once (I believe that's only when you dash though), and it seems to hit pretty hard.

How successful would it be to go in with a club and swing like crazy through the first part? xD
Thinking about trying that next, lol.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Whopper744

Eureka wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

How successful would it be to go in with a club and swing like crazy through the first part? xD

If you have a good club, go for it. They seem to deflect many of the shots that enemies spit at you, but you can't hit the ones that are at much of a distance away from you.

EvilRegal

On a side note, I want to see Reggie eggplanted, tempuraed, and an Orne unleashed on him for Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters not only being unreleased on our 3DS VC, but also NOT EVEN BEING ESRB RATED YET!!! BLEEP!!! Reggie, y u no like Kid Icarus and VC???

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Joeynator3000

Joshers744 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

If you have a good club, go for it. They seem to deflect many of the shots that enemies spit at you, but you can't hit the ones that are at much of a distance away from you.

So would I be fine if I just went in and held the L button down or something? xD

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Whopper744

Eureka wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

So would I be fine if I just went in and held the L button down or something? xD

I have tried that before, and yeah....it kind of worked. Just keep moving and swinging. Might do the job. Focus on dodging and deflecting

TysonOfTime

Haha... STRATEGY. That's funny. I never stratigise. Ever.

Not even in Fire Emblem.
Anyways, what I did for that particular level was kill everything before it could kill me.

@Fluttershy
Hmm? I don't believe OMAM was THAT good... I mean, I'd much rather see Pokemon Red, Blue or Yellow... And Wario Land...

Also, I have a friend who had this game and he's left handed. One time, I asked him why he doesn't play higher than 2.0. He said that it was too difficult for him there. I asked why. He showed me. He plays the game by moving the circle pad with his left hand, stopping whenever he needs to aim (even in air) and shoots with R. I laughed for a while, then asked him why he didn't use the face buttons to move. He said that it's too lame...
Yeah. So I convinced him to get a CCP, as the only other game he has is RE. I still found it funny.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

RPGShaymin

Tried out Chapter 7 on 9.0 with my trusty Silver Bow, and first power set. Made it through, but not without dying to the Handora assault on the elevator, that I was prepared for but not enough, apparently. Earned a 295 ranged-powerhouse meteor bow, and some decent Eyetrack Orbitars, along with some power pieces that I no longer need due to having all powers, in pretty much every level. Also collected all in-game idols and got that achievement, without even going online, the reward was decent, but well worth it.
@Eureka
Clubs make air battle pretty breezy when holding L, but become absolute garbage on land battle, unless already hardened to it, or with a delicate power setup that I have yet to discover.
For anyone attempting ANY 9.0 run (With a land battle) however, I cannot recommend more without begging to use double item. Preferably level 4, but 3 is also very possible. Having the ability to start any land battle with full health by doubling the restore points of whatever food spawns is a blessing that has saved me in many a crisis mode aftermath.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Joeynator3000

I forget what level I had...wait, do I even have it? xD
I need to look into that...
Anyways gonna try to get a gold on Chapter 7, wish me luck...(need to find myself a club first, but whatever)

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Spoony_Tech

I've been using a fortune bow for most of my single player levels. Couple of reasons for that. Like joshers said its a nice all around weapon. It packs a pretty good punch on land and has nice range in the air. My bow is ranked 293 and has a 4 full star ranged attack. But the most important reason I use it is because it has a plus 3 heart bonus. I get about 30% more heart on any level I play now. As a matter of fact I've been trying to fuse the perfect weapon with a +3 or more heart bonus. I've got 3 of them now. Those hearts are hard enough to come by so I like to increase my chances where ever I can!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

I've been using a fortune bow for most of my single player levels. Couple of reasons for that. Like joshers said its a nice all around weapon. It packs a pretty good punch on land and has nice range in the air. My bow is ranked 293 and has a 4 full star ranged attack. But the most important reason I use it is because it has a plus 3 heart bonus. I get about 30% more heart on any level I play now. As a matter of fact I've been trying to fuse the perfect weapon with a +3 or more heart bonus. I've got 3 of them now. Those hearts are hard enough to come by so I like to increase my chances where ever I can!

How did you get that high ranked of a Fortune Bow?! That's the weapon I first used (but mine is like 190 something I think). My best bow is that Meteor bow at 253. I can't find a better bow, but that's my favorite type of weapon!

Spoony_Tech

You need to fuse fuse fuse!! You said you don't care for clubs so fuse your highest ranked club with whatever will make a bow. You can also start converting those spot pass gems then fuse those into better weapons. I've received at least two from spotpass ranked over 300. Maybe even three. Use those as well at it will give you a higher ranked bow! I've kept my wolf claws with the freezing +4 from spotpass. Those are just to cool!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

The best fused bows I get are not very high it seems. It keeps wanting to give me claws or orbiters and stuff.

Spoony_Tech

Take your strongest club and strongest arm and see what it will give you. My strongest club and arm give me a 318 crystal bow. I've also used weaker clubs and arms and it will give me a stronger valued bow. You just have to experiment and it will come!

One last thing. Check the store often. It will cost you a pretty penny but buy youself a 300+ valued weapon. Even if only to fuse it. Sometimes there is some awesome sales in there as well!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

blaz3r9

The E-Shop could do we a strong RPG 3DSware game tbh

blaz3r9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic