Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 2,590

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

It's just that the jokes get tiresome after awhile.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

e-love

Okay well,

1. Pit is nothing like Sora. Not in looks, personality, nothing.
2. I love the humor in this game, its refreshing. It puts me in a good mood

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Vincent294

Emaan1 wrote:

Okay well,

1. Pit is nothing like Sora. Not in looks, personality, nothing.
2. I love the humor in this game, its refreshing. It puts me in a good mood

Yeah he is, but hey, he can't be mistaken for him, courtesy of his tunic & wings.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Ok, let's just say Pit looks too generic. He's like a naive Edward with wings and a bow.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Joeynator3000

....Edward who? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

RetroGBHippie92

The_Rocketman wrote:

@SoZettaFox Too much humor? There is never TOO much humor!

Yeah you're right, this game is a breath of fresh air to all the stale games that I have played lately, not that the ones i've played recently are bad, it's just Kid Icarus : Uprising is hillarious and awesome.

Also those people comparing Pit to Sora, they are at opposite poles, sora is an bloody emo, but pit is laidback and chirpy, no comparison or likeliness there folks.
Besides, I hate Kingdom hearts, it's lame and there are too many spinoffs, also not a huge fan of Action-RPGs, except for Zelda, of course, so please stop comparing those two wildly different characters, this is a Kid Icarus thread, not a kingdom hearts thread.

@MrGameluvr Why do you hate the Original Kid Icarus? sure the first three stages are difficult, but the rest of the game was a breeze, well I was playing the 3D Classics version, but all the same really. I loved getting up to Medusa and beating her, it took me a few tries before I did, but it was worth it. I would say Of myth and monsters final boss, Orcos is actually harder than Medusa, well I haven't managed to work out a strategy yet without looking at a Let's play or walkthrough, so it's got me there.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

noname001

I gotta say, I laugh far more than I probably should whenever Pit says 'Pittoo!' I'm so lame

noname001

Joeynator3000

Oddy wrote:

Eureka wrote:

....Edward who? lol

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST FOUR TWILIGHT MOVIES?!

...I don't watch Twilight. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000

Oddy wrote:

Eureka wrote:

....Edward who? lol

you admit to watching Twilight

I'll just leave that there.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Whopper744

Kind of funny how this thread died for about 7 hours when Twilight was said.

Just beat Chapter 23 this morning before I had to come here to work. I wish I could say more but there would be too many spoilers...it was a really cool level....but all of them all really so....anyyway.
Had a real good time with some multilayer last night too....I'm not all that good, but it still is a lot of fun when you can play with a bunch of people, and you aren't totally getting your butt kicked so bad that you can't move...except for the last match I played.
Anyway, I feel like this is one of the real must have games if you own a 3DS, and really, it's a good reason to get a 3DS if you don't have one!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

Glad you could play a couple last night joshers. It took a little bit to get some players in our match but once they came it got crazy!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Glad you could play a couple last night joshers. It took a little bit to get some players in our match but once they came it got crazy!

Yes it did. Really enjoyed it. Glad I was on your team.
Can't win them all, but man, I don't know what happened that last match!

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Ecto-1

Oddy wrote:

Eureka wrote:

....Edward who? lol

Under a rock, hiding from the last four Twilight movies!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

RoryLee

Does anyone know how to dismantle weapons?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Odnetnin

RoryLee wrote:

Does anyone know how to dismantle weapons?

And convert them into hearts? It's under "Solo" then "Arms Altar" then "Convert into Hearts" or something like that.

Also, I've never watched Twilight. I did start reading the first book in sixth grade, just to see how bad it was.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

RoryLee

Thanks Oddy! I was trying to complete a challenge and converting them helped me out on that.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

I was Edward for a week on the forums. Lost a bet. It was the worst week of my life LOL. So lets not talk about that anymore. Besides I've get some comments that should remain hidden deep within these forums that should never rise again as him!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

I was Edward for a week on the forums. Lost a bet. It was the worst week of my life LOL. So lets not talk about that anymore. Besides I've get some comments that should remain hidden deep within these forums that should never rise again as him!

hmmm...lets see...googling tech101 Edward Nintendo life... haha
Don't worry. There is black mail for me on the internet as well, but it's on my facebook page.
,...I tired on my wife's little cousin's Luigi costume.....which...did not fit me very well to say the least...
aaaand then my wife uploaded it to facebook and tagged me in it....anyway this is getting way off topic. We are done here.

JustAnotherUser

I'm loving the game so far!
I LOVE that there is no fourth wall, brilliant.

SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT COMPLETED CHAPTER 9!

I have just defeated Medusa and I have to say... Amazing!
I loved how it goes into the credits and then cuts out of them.

JustAnotherUser

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic