Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 351 to 370 of 5,116

Happy_Mask

@QuickMatch the closest things are the arenas (which are apparently no longer existent), the bandits/monster hordes, and the tower of valni/lagdou ruins. You can't simply stroll out for an instant battle sequence though.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

edhe

When I next get the opportunity, I'm going in to town and pre-ordering this along with Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate. If anyone is in the UK, GAME have updated their site to include these games in their preorder list.

It will be one of the few 3DS games I've purchased since launch. I'm intrigued by its scale.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Klunk23

I'm so pumped to get my first taste of this game tomorrow with the demo.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

Philip_J_Reed

I have it and I think it's incredible. But I am not reviewing it so don't take that as a site endorsement just yet. I will answer any questions you have though!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I have it and I think it's incredible. But I am not reviewing it so don't take that as a site endorsement just yet. I will answer any questions you have though!

Well I don't have it and think its incredible! . Seriously when did you get to play games for pleasure and how do you have time for all these games? Unchained Blades is not a short game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

I am thinking of picking this up I have only played one Fire Emblem, The Sacred Stones via the 3DS ambassador program and I wasn't really a big fan of it (partly because there were a ton of games on the 3DS and eShop at this time last year) and I am wondering if I might like this one. I kind of want a nice long game to enjoy for a while.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Void

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

I am thinking of picking this up I have only played one Fire Emblem, The Sacred Stones via the 3DS ambassador program and I wasn't really a big fan of it (partly because there were a ton of games on the 3DS and eShop at this time last year) and I am wondering if I might like this one. I kind of want a nice long game to enjoy for a while.

You weren't a fan of it because you had other games to play? Fire Emblem games are usually a pretty good length, the shortest I've played (I didn't play Shadow Dragon.) was the Sacred Stones, and I spent about 25 hours on the story.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

HandheldGuru97

Void wrote:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

You weren't a fan of it because you had other games to play? Fire Emblem games are usually a pretty good length, the shortest I've played (I didn't play Shadow Dragon.) was the Sacred Stones, and I spent about 25 hours on the story.

I was pretty much distracted by everything at the time (8 other games downloaded via the ambassador program Mario Kart 7 and Super 3D Land) else so really didn't put enough time to really enjoy it I did try and go back a few months ago and that didn't really amount to much. Still I think I put maybe 6 hours into it before I stopped playing.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Gustoff

Just started playing FE: The Sacred Stones on my 3DS. Was never really a fan of turn based strategy games but once i started playing, i got sucked into the story. The game feels like a game of chess, which i like to play, so i think i might be converting over to this type of genre. Can't wait for the demo that releases today here in NA. If the demo convinces me, this game will be a day one buy for me, plus i read somewhere that for a limited time there will be a dlc pack for free after the games release.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

LzWinky

Chrysalis wrote:

@Chicken How did you get it?

I'm guessing he got a reviewer copy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Gustoff wrote:

Just started playing FE: The Sacred Stones on my 3DS. Was never really a fan of turn based strategy games but once i started playing, i got sucked into the story. The game feels like a game of chess, which i like to play, so i think i might be converting over to this type of genre. Can't wait for the demo that releases today here in NA. If the demo convinces me, this game will be a day one buy for me, plus i read somewhere that for a limited time there will be a dlc pack for free after the games release.

You should really check out the Advanced Wars series as well!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Philip_J_Reed

Tech101 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Well I don't have it and think its incredible! . Seriously when did you get to play games for pleasure and how do you have time for all these games? Unchained Blades is not a short game!

Unchained Blades is on hold for this. (And Assassin's Creed 3.) I've got a lot of great games to work through for pleasure now!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

LzWinky

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Unchained Blades is on hold for this. (And Assassin's Creed 3.) I've got a lot of great games to work through for pleasure now!

I'm hoping I finish UB for this

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.