Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 341 to 360 of 5,116

SomeBitTripFan

I keep forgetting about this thread. I'm looking forward to this game. I'm going to pre-order today. I hope this game won't be too easy. Even though Radiant Dawn was insanely hard, I enjoyed it (still got to beat it).

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Void

Yeah, RD is the hardest Fire Emblem, pretty much entirely because of the Dawn Brigade, even the last boss fight isn't as hard as the Dawn Brigade chapters in part 3, it doesn't help that most of them arn't worth thier spit.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

bezerker99

kkslider5552000 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

There's going to be a demo for this new FE game on the North American 3DS eShop this Thursday (Jan. 17th). Yaaaay~

Demos usually give me a bad impression of the game so I'll just play it when it releases.

recent demos, especially on 3DS, have convinced me that demos are overrated

Man, I hear y'all. Usually demos leave me bummed out and discourage me from buying the game altogether.

Happy_Mask

bezerker99 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

There's going to be a demo for this new FE game on the North American 3DS eShop this Thursday (Jan. 17th). Yaaaay~

Demos usually give me a bad impression of the game so I'll just play it when it releases.

recent demos, especially on 3DS, have convinced me that demos are overrated

Man, I hear y'all. Usually demos leave me bummed out and discourage me from buying the game altogether.

If they discourage you from buying a game, isn't that good? That way you know you don't want more of it? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SkywardLink98

Is there an option for a quick match in Fire Emblem or is it story only?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Happy_Mask

There are bandit gangs that appear on the world map that infinitely spawn.

Spoony_Tech

SkywardLink98 wrote:

There is no such thing as a quick match in a Fire Emblem game. This is a hard core strategy game!. The answer I believe is no!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jeremyx7

Tech101 wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

There is no such thing as a quick match in a Fire Emblem game. This is a hard core strategy game!. The answer I believe is no!

Truth. I would never want a quick match version of FE games EVER! Than it wouldn't be Fire Emblem!!

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

SkywardLink98

Tech101 wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Thanks for the info, but how does having a quick match option make it a non-hardcore strategy game? Starcraft II let's you play a quick match and it's an eSport.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Spoony_Tech

If you're looking for something like happy_mask said above then yes. It all comes down too the balance again. If you're talking about a quick match just to level up you can become too strong and the game becomes easy. Dlc will also make this game easy if abused before game end. Because you get experience it will over power you unlike starcraft!

If you're talking about a quick match just for fun then no I don't believe any of them had that. Although I'm not familiar enough or remember every game to say that as fact. Void or happy_mask could answer that better.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@QuickMatch the closest things are the arenas (which are apparently no longer existent), the bandits/monster hordes, and the tower of valni/lagdou ruins. You can't simply stroll out for an instant battle sequence though.

Happy_Mask

edhe

When I next get the opportunity, I'm going in to town and pre-ordering this along with Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate. If anyone is in the UK, GAME have updated their site to include these games in their preorder list.

It will be one of the few 3DS games I've purchased since launch. I'm intrigued by its scale.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Klunk23

I'm so pumped to get my first taste of this game tomorrow with the demo.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

Philip_J_Reed

I have it and I think it's incredible. But I am not reviewing it so don't take that as a site endorsement just yet. I will answer any questions you have though!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.