Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,087

Ralizah

Been taking a break from this game for a week or so(games in general, actually), although I'll probably be checking out the MK8 DLC tonight and might sneak in a few rounds of MK7. It's that time in the semester where all of the professors expect long essays and throw tests at me left and right!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Yoshi_Prime

I reached level 48 and Legend Mercenary. That Lord of the Dead is a son of a gun. Two more levels until DLC. I'm working on getting Master Craftsman now.

Yoshi_Prime

Ralizah

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

I reached level 48 and Legend Mercenary. That Lord of the Dead is a son of a gun. Two more levels until DLC. I'm working on getting Master Craftsman now.

I hate how he agros whenever you pass by him. Most other big enemies don't.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

SOLIDCOBRA

Is this thread also being used to exchange Friend Codes for Fantasy Life. Just curious.

3DS Friend Code:
SolidCobra
4828-3794-5614
Currently have:
Pokemon X
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Fantasy Life <------ playing this the most atm

TeeJay

I always marvel at parents who play games, especially together with their kids. Every parent I've ever encountered just kind of knows who Mario is and that's it.

It's just such a foreign concept to me that I wish I could see more of, or to have been a part of

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

Does the dlc add any more story elements or is it over after the main game?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

3dcaleb

hey there. anybody usually play around this time or later, looking for friends to play with? i only have 1 friend registered and she cant figure out how to even message me. ive been putting off playing lately so i could get some friends going before i finish the story part. (and freedom wars is taking up alot of time, its awesome!!!!) btw i DO have the DLC. so, anybody want to friend me to play and/or trade stuff? also i live in the Portland/Vancouver area, i would love to have some local friends to play/trade with.

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Tigus

6ch6ris6 wrote:

okay i havent played the game since...ehm weeks or so. i will definetly not get the dlc. reason is i am not that interested in the game anymore (in the end the fighting is too weak and the game is too easy) and i do not want to support the dlc policy of this game.

I hate to admit it but your right the combat in the game is rather easy its very similar to that of the MANA series but combat it rather direct and the only real scare is monsters within the tower on the DLC, becoming OP isn't hard ( although my strength was the only thing I worked on xD ) but overall the game is still fun I do enjoy the feeling of one hit killing almost everything with my Odin sword and there seems to be a way to rend through attacks by using specials or skills at certain points in combat. Also those that are getting the DLC PLEASE ADD ME aaaannndddd TURN ON your Ally mode ( I have to say the online was rather disappointing in comparison to AC WHY WOULD YOU SET UP THE MESSAGE SYSTEM LIKE THAT?! ) But anyways plese let me know if you need a creator rank Paladin or Mercenary as well as master swordsmen I'm happy to help :3

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

LzWinky

I need Creator everything else

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FattyWhale_42

WaLzgi wrote:

I need Creator everything else

Allow me to offer my services.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

3dcaleb

@Tigus
hey i have the DLC, i usually play late night (after midnight, pacific time), and i dont have any friends yet. can i add/friend you?

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

Tigus

3dcaleb wrote:

@Tigus
hey i have the DLC, i usually play late night (after midnight, pacific time), and i dont have any friends yet. can i add/friend you?

YES by all means I play mostly at night as well with a friend we could use another party member, I added you just be sure to turn on the ally mode while your playing so I can join you. I'm Lv 99-100 with max Attack of 100.

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

LzWinky

I thought 500 trees and ores were bad, but the Cook is probably the worst designed life in terms of quests. All skills have to be Lvl 15. However, none of the other crafts require multiple lvl 15 skills...

I suppose that after Cook, it's all downhill

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

3dcaleb

Tigus wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

@Tigus

YES by all means I play mostly at night as well with a friend we could use another party member, I added you just be sure to turn on the ally mode while your playing so I can join you. I'm Lv 99-100 with max Attack of 100.

@Tigus - cool i will add u tonight. im only like level 20something as i havent played much lately.

Tigus

3dcaleb wrote:

Tigus wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

@Tigus

@Tigus - cool i will add u tonight. im only like level 20something as i havent played much lately.

its cool i'll help you grind if you like

-Me

3dcaleb

Tigus wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

Tigus wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

@Tigus

its cool i'll help you grind if you like

@Tigus - cool i added u. btw, how many chapters in the main story?

3dcaleb

ok so theres something i cant figure out and i need help. im a miner, so my weapon is a dagger. when i press A to pull out/use my dagger, theres an icon on the bottom right of the upper screen that has a picture of a dagger and A that lights up when u use your dagger/press A, which makes sense. but right next to it theres another icon thats similar but has a downward pointing triangle with arrows pointing in a circle and Y. but when i press Y, the icon light up but nothing happends? whats it do? am i doing something wrong? someone HELP ME!!!!???!!!

Rezalack

Ok, so I finally got Fantasy Life. I'm playing as an Angler to begin. Really liking it so far, very charming and already addicting game.

I'm just going to throw my friend code out here in case someone wants to play online. Not sure if it's that great of an idea as a level 3 Angler, but maybe in the near future, lol.

Code: 2380 - 2961 - 4641

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

LzWinky

Well I'm close to Creator Angler and Cook. The Cook quests made me over 600,000 dosh so far

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic