Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,087

Spoony_Tech

Geez, I just past 1 million early today on Dosh and you made that much on just that one job?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

PhantomKirby

3dcaleb wrote:

someone HELP ME!!!!???!!!

If you are fighting multiple enemies you can press the Y button to change which target you face. Alternatively, you can HOLD the Y button to free aim/run around (as opposed to strafing).

Just reached Master Hunter!! Woooo! Side note, I now own an ebony horse named Tyrone! Happy living everyone.

Proud mayor of Shababob.

~Momentai~

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5386-4389

Yoshi_Prime

Well, got level 50 (53 now) and hero Miner and Woodcutter. Got the DLC (and semi-divine Mercenary) and I am definitely rocking out that Giga Buster (legend Mercenary weapon)! The new DLC is quite expansive, and it looks very enjoyable, though I'm not really that into the story anymore. I'm actually going for legend Woodcutter and Miner before even returning for the second chapter.

Yoshi_Prime

Sparkrm

Will be cool to have a super last boss that requires all jobs maxed and a really high level. Sadly not or at least i not found any.

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8172-6829 | Nintendo Network ID: sparkrm

LzWinky

Have you fought some of the super bosses?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sparkrm

Yes, i killed the four super bosses from combat masters special requests to be exact. Depending on your level they can be stupidly hard (i remember to have died like 20 times in the super bird battle) but i was level 100 and only using the hero hunter set. Wonder if already have an endgame super boss in origin island or in a future dlc.

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8172-6829 | Nintendo Network ID: sparkrm

Spoony_Tech

Sparkrm wrote:

Yes, i killed the four super bosses from combat masters special requests to be exact. Depending on your level they can be stupidly hard (i remember to have died like 20 times in the super bird battle) but i was level 100 and only using the hero hunter set. Wonder if already have an endgame super boss in origin island or in a future dlc.

I'm pretty sure there will be no more dlc. If there was any on the horizon Japan would've already got it many months ago. This is pretty much the complete version. Doubt we will see another game in the series and that's just sad if that happens. Love the game to death and just past the 100 hour mark last night but a sequel could do so much more!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

I haven't seen any super bosses. I finished off the DLC story and I'm currently just planning on leveling up my skills to Hero right now.

Yoshi_Prime

TeeJay

Okay! So I downloaded and finished the story of the DLC. I reached Creator class as a Paladin and I'm currently lvl 71. So far I've also mastered mining, woodcutting, mercenary (ing?) and smithing, and I'm adept at wizarding and alchemy.

And I'm not even half done with the lives this game has to offer, imagine that.

Anyway, we plan on tackling the tower on Origin Island soon. This is gonna be a challenge.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

Does anybody know off had what monster and where can I find a rainbow feather? Also, why is the Key Cutter below the crystal sword as if it's a better sword and the rarity is also the same? Other then looks kinda cool I see it as a totally useless weapon.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

FattyWhale_42

@Spoony_Tech I believe you can get them from a Bigbeak in the West Grassy Plains.

Also, if anybody wants any help getting anything, just let me know, and I'll help you out.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Spoony_Tech

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech I believe you can get them from a Bigbeak in the West Grassy Plains.

Also, if anybody wants any help getting anything, just let me know, and I'll help you out.

Thank you, I'll check when next on.

MERG said:

LzWinky

I just completed a trial in the tower. That was rough

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

craiglolxd

.... was fighting my soul for days if to get Pokemon or this game... flip a coin ... n now im here lol downloading now hows the online play ?... u guys still playing??????enjoyed... enjoying still ??

Edited on by craiglolxd

WEEEEEEEEEE i wuv fwends n games :DDD......
SHUT YR mouth

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9935-4377

craiglolxd

thinking of getting the dlc one time....better to get it now or later ?
annd add me let me know u added me

Edited on by craiglolxd

SHUT YR mouth

Spoony_Tech

craiglolxd wrote:

.... was fighting my soul for days if to get Pokemon or this game... flip a coin ... n now im here lol downloading now hows the online play ?... u guys still playing??????enjoyed... enjoying still ??

Couldn't tell us, I'm 105 hours in and still have yet to try it. Still going strong as well.

MERG said:

craiglolxd

Spoony_Tech wrote:

craiglolxd wrote:

Couldn't tell us, I'm 105 hours in and still have yet to try it. Still going strong as well.

any tips for a noob lol? n any tip on the dlc?

Edited on by craiglolxd

SHUT YR mouth

Spoony_Tech

craiglolxd wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

craiglolxd wrote:

any tips for a noob lol? n any tip on the dlc?

The dlc only gives you some character options in the beginning but almost all of it is locked till you beat the main story and reach level 50 so no need to really get it until then. However because of the dlc you will only be able to play online with those that either have it or not so before you go friending someone make sure you can actually play with them.

The only other tip I have is have fun, pick a job and stick with it till you hit a wall or could use another job to complement them. I started out as a carpenter and played it that way for about 10 hours till I decided I don't want to pay for wood anymore so then I became a woodcutter. Then as I got further into some of the harder crafts I need metals so I'm sure you know what comes next lol.

I for whatever reason am trying not to advance the story as much as possible. I'm a hero now in 5 lives and haven't tried the rest. I'm having fun doing nothing but upgrading for the most part. There is so many ways to play this game and just have fun and relax or go all out like some did and pour all their stats into fighting. Either way you play is the right way for you.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

LzWinky

I tried to take on the Ancient Napdragon. It didn't go too well.

On the flip side, I leveled up 15 times in the Trials of Time and Darkness

Tobiaku

How come the King has a wife? He looks like a kid

Edited on by Tobiaku

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic