Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,087

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for that post @Windy!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tigus

Windy wrote:

I just got the scoop on what online includes and does not include. For some reason reviewers so far don't seem to think the online portion of the game is important. Anyway here is the guys post from his gamefaqs walkthrough he made:

MULTIPLAYER
Unlocks after the prologue and during the first chapter. You will be instructed to return to the Guild Office and speak to the LINK clerk where Screenshots will also become available.
~Multiplayer allows you and two other people (total of 3) to visit your world and go on adventures. While in someone’s world, you are free to craft, fight monsters, trade and turn in bounties and travel to different parts of the map on your own. NOTE: You cannot travel to a place on the map that has not been unlocked yet. For example, I cannot travel to the second town in your world if you haven’t beaten that chapter of the story.

~You communicate in multiplayer by using text chat and quick text to friends online. The only people you can play with online are those on your friend list. The conversations are also saved in a text log to easily keep up with conversation if one of you were busy. Think of the Best Friend feature in Animal Crossing.

~Things you can do in Multiplayer:
~Fast Travel
~Trade items/equipment/clothing
~Fight big monsters and receive bounty items

~Things you CANNOT do in Multiplayer:
~Bring pets along
~Side or Main quests
~Save (This may change. I did test this but a second confirmation is appreciated)

~When fighting monsters, all players involved in fighting monsters will receive money and experience. What is not shared is the item from a bounty box. The best suggestion is to speak before hand about who will receive the bounty prize. Enemies respawn fairly quickly so the bounty box rewards can be easily gotten again. Another option is going to your friend’s world and getting a bounty there.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN USING MULTIPLAYER
~You can only trade items when multiplayer is open. Use the red box in the Guild Office to trade items (Total of 8 spots open) between each other. When you go to pick up an item, the game will ask if you want to save to which you respond yes.
DO NOT PUT AN ITEM IN THE BOX THEN SHUT OFF MULTIPLAYER. THE ITEM WILL DISAPPEAR

If you would like to read the full walkthrough here is the link:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/971712-fantasy-life/70177454

THX huge help!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Wouwter

Question to anyone that knows the answer: Can I only buy houses in Castele, Port Puerto and Al Maajik?

Forum Signature

Yai

Wouwter wrote:

Question to anyone that knows the answer: Can I only buy houses in Castele, Port Puerto and Al Maajik?

There are more locations to get houses from. Judging by the UI there are 6 places you can get houses from (I know of 5 so far, and own 4).

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

Wouwter

Yai wrote:

Wouwter wrote:

There are more locations to get houses from. Judging by the UI there are 6 places you can get houses from (I know of 5 so far, and own 4).

I can only see three slots when I go to Map>Go Home, have you bought the DLC perhaps?

Forum Signature

Yai

@Wouwter
Oh yes I do have the DLC. I still believe you can get a 4th house without it though due to where it is.

EDIT:

Without the DLC you can get 5 different homes. I managed to find them all now.

Edited on by Yai

Yai

Faruko

How are the RPG mechanics about this game ? (Skills, weapons, loot, etc...)

Are they Diablo style, whit stupid amount of loot, normal, magic, legendary items, etc... & a lot of skills to create different builds ? or its more "barebones" ?

Edited on by Faruko

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Yai

@Miss_Dark

Those are "boss" nodes. You need a higher level of your gathering skill / better tool / higher stats to be able to collect it.

The shield is basically a rotating sweet spot. When you find the sweet spot it will look like its shattering until it rotates again a few hits later.

Yai

Jazzer94

Finally ordered the game should have it Wednesday/Thursday.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Yai

BOOOOM.

Untitled

Having way too much fun with this game. xD Currently level 70. I have hunter and woodcutter at God rank, working on carpentry and mining next.

Yai

6ch6ris6

@Yai where are you grinding? are you still getting new (job) quests?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Yai

I've run out of job quests for the god ranks. I still have plenty in the other lives to do though.

I don't really grind. I farm various bosses like the dino at night, ancient ruins and on origin island. They give a lot of experience. I would also say the trials are good grinding if you can survive them.

I'm actually stuck trying to advance carpentry to legend. I need to make a world map but don't have the recipe ):

Yai

Goner

Miss_Dark wrote:

If you have any decent website with loads of info about fantasy life, please share it There's not much to find on google yet..

Agreed.
Not many active forums or FAQs like there are for other games ... bad timing ; everyone playing Smash Bros. ?

On NeoSeeker there's a forum where a player is setting up an Item Database.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51995/

Edited on by Goner

Goner

6ch6ris6

@Miss_Dark
of course. you need to talk to a guy in the pirate town. the one who stands near the small plane that you used for getting to the island the first time. it is in the right side of the harbour area

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

LzWinky

Goner wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

If you have any decent website with loads of info about fantasy life, please share it There's not much to find on google yet..

Agreed.
Not many active forums or FAQs like there are for other games ... bad timing ; everyone playing Smash Bros. ?

On NeoSeeker there's a forum where a player is setting up an Item Database.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51995/

America doesn't even have the game yet, so that's a good reason

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tigus

15days remaining...

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

6ch6ris6

brace yourself!
the most epic bow ever has been created BY ME !!!

like or die: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEvjy5KWQ
Untitled
attack: 76
critical hitrate: + + + + + !!!!

oh btw i have become legend as hunter and woodcutter today
too bad god-rank can only achieved with the (on cartridge) DLC i think

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

longsword? dunno maybe paladin? paladin and mercenary use swords etc. havent played as one of those lifes though. but i will someday

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Spoony_Tech

Miss_Dark wrote:

ah ok im not a paladin yet

I DEFEATED THE LORD OF THE DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGGGGG AFTER A FIGHT OF 1,5h !!! (I'm only level 40 xD) such a relief, I used ALL my potions, ate all my meals, used all the honey, drank all the milk. My pockets contained like 298 items, now they contain 246 items xD

Now that sounds like fun! Can't wait to play this!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

who is the lord of the dead?

i am finally running out of ideas with my first character. i would like to go on but i have no idea where to get the certain recipies for fullfilling the tasks of carapanter and tailor.
also finding enemies to battle against becomes harder. many big enemies i defeated take some time to respawn. and i dont mean like 5 mins i mean like "going through half the world killing other enemies until the other ones respawn".

played for over 50 hours now and i still wanna play through the game again as mercenary and magician. so i will definetly hit the 100hour mark someday

oh and i finally have a horse now which is way more useful than i thought it would be
Untitled

PS: has anybody bought the origin island expansion pack? is it worth it? cant find any videos about it :/

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic