Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,087

6ch6ris6

@Miss_Dark sorry no idea. i am no cook (not in fantasy life lol)

i have become a HERO hunter today ! i recieved a special hunter outfit from the king. very powerful outift!
Untitled

then i changed the colour of it^^
Untitled

and i mastered woodcutter life!
oh and i KILLED THE NAPDRAGON !!!
Untitled

i am lvl 42 now

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

LzWinky

Too bad for Fantasy Life...Smash is coming out in 3 days.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

6ch6ris6

WaLzgi wrote:

Too bad for Fantasy Life...Smash is coming out in 3 days.

argh i hope fantasy life sells enough anyway. this game needs a sequel. wether direct or just a spiritual successor. the game is sooo damn good !!

i guee i will start a second character when the game is release in north america aswell.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Fantasy Life >>>>> Smash Bros for 3DS. Just sayin' Why get an inferior handheld version of a game coming out like 2 months later?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Fantasy Life >>>>> Smash Bros for 3DS. Just sayin' Why get an inferior handheld version of a game coming out like 2 months later?

Oh wise one! This all day long!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Who says it's inferior? Japan would disagree with you. I can't wait to play both this and Super Smash Bros 3DS. There's room enough for both games.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Yai

Huh some of the posts are gone.

Well continuing my adventure, I'm at 42 hours played and just reached Hero as a Hunter.

I tried out some multi player with a friend and we were able to take out the huge Dino in the desert. I loved the music that played during the fight. xD

There are still a lot of things I can't kill yet which excites me. Stuff to do in coop or get better gear for.

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

@Yai post your friendcode! i need more people to play with. haven't been able to try online once

which dino did you kill? the one on the path to the old ruins or the one that appears only at night?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Yai

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Yai post your friendcode! i need more people to play with. haven't been able to try online once

which dino did you kill? the one on the path to the old ruins or the one that appears only at night?

I can post my FC later, I am currently at work. Not many people I know own this yet.

Also it was a huge purple Dino which was around at night. I forget it's name but it was doing 50-80 damage to us.

When I next play I'm going to advance the story I think. I'm curious at the areas past the desert.

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

xtremekay

I (new here) and I want to try the multiplayer on this game
FC: 0087-2525-7808
oh... and my version is 1.0.1 so I can only play with someone that have the dlc q.q

xtremekay

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2525-7808 | Nintendo Network ID: luvsic

Goner

Yai wrote:

Not many people I know own this yet.

I get lots of hits via Street/Spotpass from people playing Animal Crossing, Bravely default, Smash Bros. demo but not a single Fantasy Life so far ... really curious how this works when meeting other players ...

In addition, with the game supporting StreetPass functionality, watch out for other players turning up in your game as citizens of Reveria after a StreetPass encounter. Befriend these fellow players, and you may even receive new items.

Edited on by Goner

Goner

LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Because the console version is not that superior?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

6ch6ris6

Goner wrote:

Yai wrote:

Not many people I know own this yet.

I get lots of hits via Street/Spotpass from people playing Animal Crossing, Bravely default, Smash Bros. demo but not a single Fantasy Life so far ... really curious how this works when meeting other players ...

In addition, with the game supporting StreetPass functionality, watch out for other players turning up in your game as citizens of Reveria after a StreetPass encounter. Befriend these fellow players, and you may even receive new items.

i got one streetpass hit so far. havent seen that player as an npc ingame though.

i finished the story today! now i will at least level up my character to level 50 and then we will see

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tigus

Only 3 more weeks

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Wouwter

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Miss_Dark sorry no idea. i am no cook (not in fantasy life lol)

i have become a HERO hunter today ! i recieved a special hunter outfit from the king. very powerful outift!
[img]https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSfyExUAI-HZqu[img]

then i changed the colour of it^^
Untitled

and i mastered woodcutter life!
oh and i KILLED THE NAPDRAGON !!!
[img]https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSfzLA0zgFcGRY[img]

i am lvl 42 now

Oh man, Dosh is called Gulden in the German version? I had guldens for real when I was a kid. 8-)

Forum Signature

6ch6ris6

@Wouwter where you live?
gulden is some mediaevel name for money in german

okay i am a HERO HUNTER, HERO WOODCUTTER and HERO CARPANTER now
i can make really cool weapons now as a carpanter. i am level 47 now.

this game is so addicting. good that i won't be able to play from friday till monday^^ some real life can't hurt, right?

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Goner

I bet Wouwter lives in The Netherlands, like me ... before we got Euronated, our currency was the "Gulden" (in Dutch, or Guilder in English) like you had your "Mark" in Germany.

Edited on by Goner

Goner

andreoni79

Fantasy Life currency is "Lyr" in the italian version, and "Lira" was our pre-Euro currency. I bet they used this trick even for other countries...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Wouwter

Yup, I'm Dutch. With Andreoni79's comment, I wonder what the currency is called in French and Spanish.

Forum Signature

Windy

I just got the scoop on what online includes and does not include. For some reason reviewers so far don't seem to think the online portion of the game is important. Anyway here is the guys post from his gamefaqs walkthrough he made:

MULTIPLAYER
Unlocks after the prologue and during the first chapter. You will be instructed to return to the Guild Office and speak to the LINK clerk where Screenshots will also become available.
~Multiplayer allows you and two other people (total of 3) to visit your world and go on adventures. While in someone’s world, you are free to craft, fight monsters, trade and turn in bounties and travel to different parts of the map on your own. NOTE: You cannot travel to a place on the map that has not been unlocked yet. For example, I cannot travel to the second town in your world if you haven’t beaten that chapter of the story.

~You communicate in multiplayer by using text chat and quick text to friends online. The only people you can play with online are those on your friend list. The conversations are also saved in a text log to easily keep up with conversation if one of you were busy. Think of the Best Friend feature in Animal Crossing.

~Things you can do in Multiplayer:
~Fast Travel
~Trade items/equipment/clothing
~Fight big monsters and receive bounty items

~Things you CANNOT do in Multiplayer:
~Bring pets along
~Side or Main quests
~Save (This may change. I did test this but a second confirmation is appreciated)

~When fighting monsters, all players involved in fighting monsters will receive money and experience. What is not shared is the item from a bounty box. The best suggestion is to speak before hand about who will receive the bounty prize. Enemies respawn fairly quickly so the bounty box rewards can be easily gotten again. Another option is going to your friend’s world and getting a bounty there.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN USING MULTIPLAYER
~You can only trade items when multiplayer is open. Use the red box in the Guild Office to trade items (Total of 8 spots open) between each other. When you go to pick up an item, the game will ask if you want to save to which you respond yes.
DO NOT PUT AN ITEM IN THE BOX THEN SHUT OFF MULTIPLAYER. THE ITEM WILL DISAPPEAR

If you would like to read the full walkthrough here is the link:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/971712-fantasy-life/70177454

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic