Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,087

Tigus

14days remaining...

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Taramis

SO i got a quick question: Can anyone explain to me which gems have which effect on weapons and/or armors ^^ sry for my bad english

Taramis

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8435-4897

6ch6ris6

well i dont know how the gems are called in your version of the game. i for example had kritih+ which gave my bow critical hitrate + + +.

other give stamina (think the red one) and the blue one give you more attack strenght. the magic things of course give you better resistance against a certain element and so on

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

edhe

I beat the game with my tailor character! I had to relent and start the paladin life so I could hold a sword & shield, hunting so I could hold a bow (up to pine, I think), and also fishing so I could catch an evil carp to make some curtains or something.

In the end, I never really played like a coward, and took up the sword and shield, mainly.

I beat the game at level 40, and reached the hero rank for tailor. I had reached Adept rank for Hunter & Angler, and apprentice for Paladin. I might continue a little further to reach the highest rank for tailor, then I might begin again. I look forward to trying out some other combinations. My ideas are a Cook, Angler, a Merc, Miner, smith, a hunter, woodcutter, carpenter (with bow) and a Mage, alchemist. Then I might finish up with an everyman and be able to do a game where I complete the Paladin life, but all that is a long way off.

I also caught a desert godfish with the beginners rod because I only had two rods (including an angler lvl 7 rod), and was too low a level to use it!

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Tigus

11 freaking days remaining.... ( im losing it here )

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

6ch6ris6

Tigus wrote:

11 freaking days remaining.... ( im losing it here )

i will start a new character on the day you will get the game

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Yai

I'm still getting my butt kicked by the higher end content. xD

This is my character right now, I just hit god Tailoring and made some armour:

Untitled

I'm glad that there is still quite a bit of challenge despite my level!

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

3dcaleb

i didnt think this was going to be my type of game but the more i see about it the more i really want it. i think this game is going to be so fun. i just cant decide what life to choose first.

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

6ch6ris6

@Yai can you tell more about origin island DLC? i can not find much to do with my hunter lvl 63 or so in the normal game. i beat all the big enemies several times now.

also how did you stat your hunter?

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Yai

@6ch6ris6 The DLC is very much worth it. Not only do you get the stat cap doubled along with max level, you get a pretty large area with its own story.

It also comes with a really good set of dungeons that are meant for really high levels. They unlock at lvl 50, 75 and 100. I won't go into more details about them but there is quite a lot to do when you have the DLC, including the new rank for your lives.

As for my hunter stats, current 100 dex, 100 strength, 25 luck and 15 vitality. (I'm in the process of upping vitality but I'm tempted to swap that for luck instead)

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

hm i think i will wait for the DLC to be on sale if i ever really want it.

i have 50 dex and 50 luck and the rest goes one strength now. after that i dont know what to put my stats on

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tigus

Miss_Dark wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

who is the lord of the dead?

i am finally running out of ideas with my first character. i would like to go on but i have no idea where to get the certain recipies for fullfilling the tasks of carapanter and tailor.
also finding enemies to battle against becomes harder. many big enemies i defeated take some time to respawn. and i dont mean like 5 mins i mean like "going through half the world killing other enemies until the other ones respawn".

played for over 50 hours now and i still wanna play through the game again as mercenary and magician. so i will definetly hit the 100hour mark someday

oh and i finally have a horse now which is way more useful than i thought it would be
Untitled

PS: has anybody bought the origin island expansion pack? is it worth it? cant find any videos about it :/

it's the black dino in drysand desert it was such an intense battle, my gosh I litteraly shouted when it was over, felt so good xD howm uch does the expansion set cost?

Around 8$

-Me

Dpishere

I want to get this game but I know that as soon as I do I can kiss all of my already limited free time goodbye, though I have a feeling I wouldn't mind since I am a sucker for Level 5 RPGS!

Super Mario Maker 2 Levels:

A Frolic through the Forest
M5T-48G-5XF

The Trials of the Haunted House
4VR-6KC-Q1G

Platforming Peril
LCS-S3G-XQG

3DS Friend Code: 2251-6206-1680 | Nintendo Network ID: Dpishere

edhe

Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to use the tailor skill "Name Brand"? I just can't work out how it's supposed to activate. The only gauge that seems to fill up is the one that allows you perform "Fashion Fervour". I've been making loads of items - hats, vests and rugs, and the option has never come up. What am I doing wrong?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

Miss_Dark wrote:

Isn't that being done automatically? When cooking you can click "extra/quantity" and add an ingredient, mayb it's something like that?

I thought it might have been like Fishing where you can hold X briefly to do a stamina draining yank, or wait until the gauge fills up in the bottom left and press X to do a super powerful yank. I did have a look I wasn't able to find the option. Besides, the tutorial that popped up when I learned the skill explicitly said something about pressing X when the gauge fills up, seperate to the one I'm familiar with.

By the way, If anyone has advanced through the Smithing life, is there a similar skill for putting your name on your armour or weapons? I'm nearly done with my tailor and ready to move on to another character.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Wouwter

edhe wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Isn't that being done automatically? When cooking you can click "extra/quantity" and add an ingredient, mayb it's something like that?

I thought it might have been like Fishing where you can hold X briefly to do a stamina draining yank, or wait until the gauge fills up in the bottom left and press X to do a super powerful yank. I did have a look I wasn't able to find the option. Besides, the tutorial that popped up when I learned the skill explicitly said something about pressing X when the gauge fills up, seperate to the one I'm familiar with.

By the way, If anyone has advanced through the Smithing life, is there a similar skill for putting your name on your armour or weapons? I'm nearly done with my tailor and ready to move on to another character.

It just puts your name on items automatically. You can check it in the item menu, click the X-button twice while on an item, it will say: Made by: Yourname. And yes, there is a similar 'skill' for blacksmiths.

Edited on by Wouwter

Forum Signature

edhe

@Wouwter

So it does. Thanks. I must have been thrown by the tutorial that popped up. But answer me this - how do I do this Mystic skill? I'm reading a letter in my mailbox that says:

You can now perform a super powerful Tailor skill. As a Tailor, press X when your special skill gauge is full to unleash your Mystic Skill, which is more powerful than your Special Skill.

(the next page talks about the Name Brand skill - since they were within the same tutorial, I assumed they were one and the same)
Have I actually learned this mystical skill yet or do I need to advance beyond my current Hero rank?

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

6ch6ris6

the "name-on-things-ability" is automatically activated.
the skill to work really fast (automatically) can only be activated when you are in the correct job. when you are hunter you will not be able to use that certain skill while tailoring etc.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Wouwter

edhe wrote:

@Wouwter

So it does. Thanks. I must have been thrown by the tutorial that popped up. But answer me this - how do I do this Mystic skill? I'm reading a letter in my mailbox that says:

You can now perform a super powerful Tailor skill. As a Tailor, press X when your special skill gauge is full to unleash your Mystic Skill, which is more powerful than your Special Skill.

(the next page talks about the Name Brand skill - since they were within the same tutorial, I assumed they were one and the same)
Have I actually learned this mystical skill yet or do I need to advance beyond my current Hero rank?

I'm not sure about the Mystical skill, but I think it's the same as your special skill, only more powerful. As a blacksmith the skill went from doing 3 moves automatically to doing 5 moves automatically. It probably works the same for Tailors, but you'll have to try it out.

Forum Signature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic