Forums

Topic: "A system update is available!"

Posts 161 to 180 of 218

TeeJay

Victoria wrote:

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Hey I know you probably deleted me, and since I hardly see you around, I'll post here......

I think you're old code is still there... was it 2019-9667-8992? If so, I'll delete that on. I have your new one on there now. (I only delete people if the message hasn't updated in months. I read the messages a few times a day, and get sick of them if they never ever change them. That's been the only point of the friends list.)

Yeah it was that one. Thanks for re-adding me!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

bboy2970

Victoria wrote:

I like how the Friends List now shows the people who are currently online at the front of the list. I think I might have to have a cull and delete some people who never update and never seem to play anymore. They just take up space.

Yeah, same here. I'm planning on keeping tabs on who's active and start weeding some out. Don't worry though, you're safe! You're online a lot and I enjoy your frequent status updates

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

mark3

Victoria wrote:

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Hey I know you probably deleted me, and since I hardly see you around, I'll post here......

I think you're old code is still there... was it 2019-9667-8992? If so, I'll delete that on. I have your new one on there now. (I only delete people if the message hasn't updated in months. I read the messages a few times a day, and get sick of them if they never ever change them. That's been the only point of the friends list.)

I decided to add you if you don't mind. Also, nice artworks on deviant art.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

bboy2970

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Victoria wrote:

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Yeah it was that one. Thanks for re-adding me!

Hey. I had your old code on my list. I added your new one. If you wanna re-add me my code is 3179-6066-0635!

EDIT: So here's what imma do! I'm gonna moniter people's status updates over the next 2 weeks and note who had at least one update in that time. If a person on my list hasn't updated even once within those 2 weeks, they can't be very active online on 3DS so they're gone! I have over 90 spaces taken right now so its time to downsize a bit. I really don't want to do this though.....I just kind of wish Nintendo would make the limit something more like 1000 freinds...

Edited on by bboy2970

SimonB79

@bboy2970 i wish there was some way 2 find out if someone has deleted u or not! ... ive afew people on my list (probably like yourself) who havent been active in weeks.

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

bboy2970

SimonB79 wrote:

@bboy2970 i wish there was some way 2 find out if someone has deleted u or not! ... ive afew people on my list (probably like yourself) who havent been active in weeks.

I assumed if someone deleted you, their freind card would reflect that by appearing blank and freindless again.

SimonB79

bboy2970 wrote:

SimonB79 wrote:

I assumed if someone deleted you, their freind card would reflect that by appearing blank and freindless again.

i could be wrong but i think it just stays the same as if your connected .... u just dont see any activity. :-/

SimonB79

onsokumaru

Here try to scan this code:
Untitled
It will link you to some DOAD MPOs.

3DS FC: 4682-8548-5563
http://passid.ca/0ns0ku
http://www.share3ds.com/tags/dead-or-alive-dimensions

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8548-5563

CureM

Anyone feels the home menu navigation became a bit slower/lagging after the update?

"War, war never changes"
3DS FC: 1504-5794-1640

StreetRat

Yeah, it's lagging a bit for me, but only on the far left. Like where the game cart and photo apps are and the like.

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

Linky_97

Cloudcult10 wrote:

Yeah, it's lagging a bit for me, but only on the far left. Like where the game cart and photo apps are and the like.

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

JustAnotherUser

Yep, it's laggy for me.
I'm glad I'm not the only one, for me it lags where the 3D trailers are...
Apart from that absolutely LOVING the update

JustAnotherUser

Victoria

SimonB79 wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

SimonB79 wrote:

i could be wrong but i think it just stays the same as if your connected .... u just dont see any activity. :-/

Yeah, they just stay the same and never update. After a couple of weeks it no longer shows the date they last played. I figured that out when Soba's 3DS needed repairs and we had to add her again. Her old number stayed on there even though it was no longer a valid number. That's when I started removing old names that never updated. Waste of space, they are.

bboy2970 wrote:

Yeah, same here. I'm planning on keeping tabs on who's active and start weeding some out. Don't worry though, you're safe! You're online a lot and I enjoy your frequent status updates

Thanks! I like your updates as well. And good idea keeping tabs on folks. There seems to be a lot of people who just messages just stopped updating. I think their 3DSs needed repairs or something because suddenly the posts never change. Like Nintendude. What happened to him?

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Victoria

Never mind this (deleted) post..... I found the answer.

Edited on by Victoria

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

SimonB79

@victoria thanks 4 the clarification ... ps ... fancy adding me 2 ya list? (the 3DS is great 4 posting on this forum lol)

SimonB79

CureM

so i'm not alone.. I have the 3d trailers on the right and the built-in apps on the left, maybe that's why i feel it lagging all the way in between!
but yeah the update is cool especially the eshop update.

"War, war never changes"
3DS FC: 1504-5794-1640

HandheldGuru97

@Dark_TeeJay
I will add you back on my 3DS.
Any way on topic. The update is good except for the lag. But Nintendo I have a question WHERE ARE MY GAMEBOY GAMES!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Joeynator3000

Being released elsewhere, lol...hopefully we'll get Wario Land tomorrow. (along with Pushmo)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Retro_on_theGo

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Victoria wrote:

I like how the Friends List now shows the people who are currently online at the front of the list. I think I might have to have a cull and delete some people who never update and never seem to play anymore. They just take up space.

Hey I know you probably deleted me, and since I hardly see you around, I'll post here. I made some AR pics with NL Miis and posted often in that thread, remember? Oh, I also posted often in the nintendogs thread. Her name was Midnight. n_n I got a new 3DS so that's why I've not been updating...I have a new friend code. I feel like one of those FC noobs asking for this, but could you please re-add me? I have wireless internet now as well so I'm often online.

You got a new 3DS!? No wonder you haven't been on. Re-add me dude. I got to knock you off your top spot in the NL community. D:

skywake

shingi_70 wrote:

Not sure if its been said but the 3DS to 3DS transfer does everything. From your friendcode and friendlist all the way down to your activity log and icon placement.

Gives me hope for the upgrade from Wii to Wii U...

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.