Forums

Topic: "A system update is available!"

Posts 141 to 160 of 218

skywake

For some reason I can convert video to work but haven't been able to get video with audio working........

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

wing0black

ChibiLink wrote:

The QR code stuff seems interesting. It has to be a URL but it doesn't have to be valid. For example:

Untitled

Or directly to a picture:

Untitled

Or you could go to this QR code:

Untitled

For those who don't want to look up each one:

• First one says "http://HelloNintendoLifePeople!!"
  • Second links to a 3D picture here
  • Third links to the QR image (which if you scanned would link to the QR image, which if you scanned would link to the QR image, repeat forever)

What did you use to generate those qr codes?

wing0black

Nintendo Network ID: wing0black

TeeJay

Oh thanks ChibiLink. I usually use my camera via the 3DS Camera application, so I hadn't noticed this. D:

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GTWarrior77

Does anyone know how big the update is in megabytes?

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

DarkLloyd

Project-L wrote:

Retail games have "unavailable on the Nintendo eShop" in red texts.

Hmm...

was just bout to mention that lol could be possible after a while when retail releases been out they will start to roll out download versions for those with a higher sd card

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

it also seems that there is redeem codes we are obviously looking at dlc coming to stores, preorder codes or codes in game packages maybe etc etc.

i also notice that credit card infomation can now be stored but you still need to enter the password anyway

DarkLloyd

Matillion

For some reason there's no Streetpass Quest II on my 3DS. The other things are there, though.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

Aviator

You need to get all the hats in SP1.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

skywake

I just noticed that don't see the map..... do you need to pass a certain number of (more than two) different regions to see that? :S

skywake

GTWarrior wrote:

I'd guess about 100MB looking at the amount of quota I used at 10AM....

GTWarrior77

skywake wrote:

GTWarrior wrote:

I'd guess about 100MB looking at the amount of quota I used at 10AM....

Thanks, much appreciated

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

BenAV

BlackFira wrote:

Project-L wrote:

Retail games have "unavailable on the Nintendo eShop" in red texts.

Hmm...

was just bout to mention that lol could be possible after a while when retail releases been out they will start to roll out download versions for those with a higher sd card

I'd imagine that this is just to make it clear that those games are retail only and that there's no way to obtain them through the eShop.
I wouldn't get too excited.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

shingi_70

Not sure if its been said but the 3DS to 3DS transfer does everything. From your friendcode and friendlist all the way down to your activity log and icon placement.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

bboy2970

shingi_70 wrote:

Not sure if its been said but the 3DS to 3DS transfer does everything. From your friendcode and friendlist all the way down to your activity log and icon placement.

Do we know about DSiWare saves? When I transferred DSiWare from my DSi the game could come over but the save files were lost. I pray this isn't the case with 3DS to 3DS transfers because that might actually prevent me from getting the next 3DS revision. Can someone please confirm or deny DSiWare save data transfer!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Chris720

You'll have to read through the massive long sentences to see if it says anything about DSiWare, but when I skimmed through it I didn't see anything about DSiWare... but I don't know. But you can always check for yourself as it tells you what it can transfer and what it can't, however there is a limit to how many times you can do this.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Victoria

I like how the Friends List now shows the people who are currently online at the front of the list. I think I might have to have a cull and delete some people who never update and never seem to play anymore. They just take up space.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

TeeJay

Victoria wrote:

I like how the Friends List now shows the people who are currently online at the front of the list. I think I might have to have a cull and delete some people who never update and never seem to play anymore. They just take up space.

Hey I know you probably deleted me, and since I hardly see you around, I'll post here. I made some AR pics with NL Miis and posted often in that thread, remember? Oh, I also posted often in the nintendogs thread. Her name was Midnight. n_n I got a new 3DS so that's why I've not been updating...I have a new friend code. I feel like one of those FC noobs asking for this, but could you please re-add me? I have wireless internet now as well so I'm often online.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SimonB79

shingi_70 wrote:

i was wondering about what happens 2 ya friendlist ... glad it gets transfered aswell. (bring on the 3DSXL lol)

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

Victoria

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Hey I know you probably deleted me, and since I hardly see you around, I'll post here......

I think you're old code is still there... was it 2019-9667-8992? If so, I'll delete that on. I have your new one on there now. (I only delete people if the message hasn't updated in months. I read the messages a few times a day, and get sick of them if they never ever change them. That's been the only point of the friends list.)

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.