Following on from the confirmation of the North American prices for Fire Emblem Fates' DLC, Nintendo of Europe has now revealed how much all of this lovely content is going to cost on the other side of the pond.
As is the case in North America, all of the content outlined below can be purchased for a one-off fee - the Map Pack 1 "season pass" will set you back £16.19 / €17.99, and gives access to all 11 maps as and when they are released, as well as 10,000 in-game gold. Taking into account that purchased separately the maps will cost you £22.70 / €24.90, that's quite a sweet deal.
If you'd rather pick and choose which maps you have, then here's a breakdown:
- Before Awakening - Beyond the gate to another world lies the Halidom of Ylisse. (20th May, free)
- Boo Camp - It is said that there is another world where one can get plenty of experience… (26th May, £2.29/€2.49)
- Beach Brawl - And the winner of the royal families' battle over a ticket to paradise is… (26th May, £2.29/€2.49)
- Ghostly Gold - It is said that there is another world where one can get plenty of gold… (2nd June, £2.29/€2.49)
- Museum Melee - It is said that there is a world where one can get many new weapons… (2nd June, £2.29/€2.49)
- Royal Royale - A battle to determine the strongest royal. And the last one standing is— (9th June, £2.29/€2.49)
- Hidden Truths (1 & 2) - The secret prologue to the world of Fates. 2 map set. (16th June, £4.09/€4.49)
- Vanguard Dawn - A trial ground using the stage Elincia's Gambit from Radiant Dawn. (23rd June, £1.79/€1.99)
- Anna on the Run - Anna is cornered by thieves! What will her fate be…? (30th June, £1.79/€1.99)
- Ballistician Blitz - A trial ground using the stage The Wooden Cavalry from Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. (7th July, £1.79/€1.99)
- A Gift From Anna - If you select "A Gift from Anna" from the "Play DLC" section of the Dragon's Gate after downloading, you may select and receive either the Sighting Lens OR the Witch's Mark. Only playable once. (7th July, free)
- Witches' Trial - A trial ground using the stage Fear Mountain from Fire Emblem Gaiden.(14th July, £1.79/€1.99)
The game launches in Europe on May 20th.