Since the Humble Nindie Bundle prompted some grumbling about its Americas-only availability, gamers in other regions such as Europe have simply had to gaze on enviously at the deal on offer. Curve Digital, which has three games in the promotion, has therefore launched discounts on some of its Wii U games to help ease the pangs of jealously.
In total five of Curve Digital's Wii U titles are half price in Europe until 4th June, and in one case this automatically entitles you to a free copy of the 3DS equivalent, too.
- Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - €6.99 / £6.49, normally €13.99 / £12.99
- Thomas Was Alone - €3.99 / £3.49, normally €7.99 / £6.99
- The Swapper - €7.49 / £5.99, normally €14.99 / £11.99
- Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut - €5.99 / £4.99, normally €11.99 / £9.99
- OlliOlli - €4.99 / £3.99, normally €9.99 / £7.99 (free 3DS copy on the same Nintendo Network ID)
Are any of you in Europe tempted to grab these discounts?