This Majora's Mask Cake is Legendary

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Yep, slow news day

When it comes to The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Nintendo's successfully kept demand for a remake at bay — speculation and iffy-looking shop 'listings' will continue until the end of time, or until a fresh release is announced. In any case, the fanbase for the N64 classic will continue to find ways to honour its status in the iconic franchise.

The images below are a great example, naturally posted on the Zelda sub-Reddit. It's an impressive effort, with the eyes looking particularly delicious; the description is as follows:

The inside is a very dense and moist chocolate cake that could only be described as deliciously similar to a brownie. The filling is cream cheese frosting and the outside is mostly vanilla fondant.

We're not sure we'd have the heart to slice it up and eat it, but that's down to taste. Check it out below and, yep, at the time of writing it's been a slow news day.

[via reddit.com, kotaku.com]

Darkness3131

Darkness3131 said:

This would be a very nice birthday cake. That is if this is the mask after it lost all of it's dangerous powers haha.

AyeHaley

AyeHaley said:

I'm not done refreshing this website till I see a geddamm Master Reboot review.
Also, nice cake.

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

This is so a confirmation of a 3ds version of the game! Now all we need is a release date. ;)

Link506

Link506 said:

Just announce the remake Nintendo! MM is like the only Zelda game I haven't played! I don't want to buy the old version just to hear weeks later that you announced the remake!

ekreig

ekreig said:

I've never actually eaten cake with that fondant stuff on it. Is it any good?

GN004Nadleeh

GN004Nadleeh said:

you can always put up some pics of zelda williams, she is cute! when is majora's mask coming to 3ds? next year?

Klimbatize

Klimbatize said:

I love the tag line. Eliminates the unimaginative, predictable comments. So far anyway.

iphys

iphys said:

I'd have made this an ice cream cake with ice cream cones sticking out the sides of it, so you could cut the pieces and eat them off the cones, om nom.

Klinny

Klinny said:

Slow news days are my favorite news days. Because they have cake! Wonderful, terrifying cake.

Ryu_Niiyama

Ryu_Niiyama said:

Happy Birthday...the world is about to end?

Personally I would have been traumatized if I had gotten this back when that game came out.