Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies DLC Priced and Dated

Posted by Tim Latshaw

A well orca-strated case

The previously announced DLC case for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies is set to take the stand next week in the West — you know, the one where Phoenix might just have the awesomest client ever?

According to Capcom, “Turnabout Reclaimed,” a prequel to the cases of Dual Destinies, will arrive on the Nintendo 3DS eShop on 21st November at a cost of €4.99 / $5.99 / £3.99. Having received his attorney’s badge back following the events of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, what better way to ease back into the business than defending a killer whale accused of murder?

That was a rhetorical question, by the way. There is none.

“Turnabout Reclaimed” will see players investigating the Shipshape Aquarium for clues to the truth. The whale’s co-performer, Sasha Buckler, looks poised to lend a unique sense of character to the story. Old favourite Pearl Fey, who has done some growing up since her last appearance, will also be helping out.

Will you be catching this new case when it comes out next week? Let us know below.

[via capcom-unity.com]

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

This will be well worth the 6 Dollars, but at the cost of one of my 3D SEGA Classics.... which one....

MrGawain

MrGawain said:

Glad it is under the £5.01 I have left of my voucher credit. Wonder what I can get for the remaining £1.02?

Or now I could wait and merge it with the £3.82 I have on the WiishopU....

Bliquid

Bliquid said:

I would have never thought i'd say it one day, but i really hope they produce even more dlc cases like this.

ledreppe

ledreppe said:

I need to catchup by finishing the trilogy HD I'm currently playing on iOS, then I'll be getting the DLC for sure. Anyone know if you have to have finished the main part of Dual Destinies before being able to play the DLC, as it seems to be a prequel to the main game.

BigBluePanda

BigBluePanda said:

YES! I just completed this, and the feeling of having one more case to go through...roll on next Thursday!!

RadioShadow

RadioShadow said:

Shame this is the only DLC case that will happen. I bet the DLC will just be a few kilobytes to play the case that is already stored in the game's data (unless I'm mistaken). Thanks Capcom. :(

Kolzig

Kolzig said:

Was the clothes DLC already released in NA/Europe? And was it free like in Japan?

Reverandjames

Reverandjames said:

Damn, I forgot about this game. Wanted to finish Pokemon Y and pick up Zelda, but might have to get this now....

RadioShadow

RadioShadow said:

@ Kolzig: The costume DLC is free for those who downloaded it before a certain date (I think it was end of October). Otherwise you have to pay.

hamsterfactor

hamsterfactor said:

I finished Dual Destinies just the other day and almost cried because I didn't want it to be over, so this is great news! :)