Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! Rated In Australia

Posted by Andy Green

The photographic app may make it to PAL regions

A few months back Chibi-Robo Live Action! was released in Japan but there has been little word on a Western adaptation for the 3DS eShop application.

However, the Australian Classification Board has now rated a title called Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo!, indicating the game may come to PAL regions.

The augmented reality app is based around mini-games and sees players snap real-world items to match outlines within the game itself.

Chibi-Robo made his debut on the GameCube and has been a much loved character ever since. Hopefully this classification means the little guy will make the leap over to 3DS in the West.

What are your thoughts on Chibi Robo! Let's Go, Photo!? Would you like the app to come to the West? Let us know by leaving a comment.

[via pbs.twimg.com]

cyrus_zuo

cyrus_zuo said:

Day 1 if it comes to the US.
The GCN game is perhaps the most adult game ever made dealing with serious issues from a unique angle.
Will buy this if it comes stateside.

Obito_Tennyson

Obito_Tennyson said:

I saw this on the Gamecube, I wasn't too fond of it. I'll check this game out once it gets closer to the Western release and see how good it is. It's two generations later, so there must be many improvements to this game. I can't find to found out more about this game.

mch

mch said:

I was amazed with what I saw of it. I'll definitely consider getting it if it goes PAL!

Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko said:

The demo is fun, I haven't finished it but what I played was really quirky and cute.

BTW we got a Mii Plaza puzzle for this in Japan.

KingBoo01

KingBoo01 said:

I really loved this game. Its one of Nintendo's most underated series, next The Legendary Starfy. (I'm still waiting for a sequel Nintendo!)

maceng

maceng said:

@KingBoo01 Second that!!
The Legendary Starfy should be right up with Kirby and Zelda.

Also, lets not forget about Elite Agents

baba_944

baba_944 said:

I sung the title as the Barbie theme. "Let's go Barbie, let's go party!" "Chibi- robo Photo! Let's go, photo!

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

@baba_944 Isn't it "come on Barbie, let's go party?"

I've never had the pleasure of playing a chibi-robo game & always wanted to so here's my chance. I'll definitely pick this up as I enjoyed the AR games on 3DS (though never finished them), at the right price of course :p

Toodles

Toodles said:

The GCN original didn't really grab me when I tried it, but I Park Patrol is one of my all time favorite DS games. I love Chibi-Robo! He's one of my favorite Nintendo characters, so I'd love to see some more of him make it to the US!

LittleIrves

LittleIrves said:

The world needs more Chibi-Robo. The GCN original is highly under-played. Would love to see a full-on sequel come to Wii U, but smaller downloadable games seems to fit more with the franchise's niche audience.

PikminWorld

PikminWorld said:

Yes! Another Chibi-Robo game would be awesome, even though I never really played it, I've always had an interest in it though.

JustinH

JustinH said:

This game doesn't look to exciting, but I love the GameCube game enough to give it a shot anyway.

IKAY

IKAY said:

Yay, this means that the StreetPass Puzzle will be released outside of japan, too! o/

SMW

SMW said:

Does this mean that Nintendo (outside of Japan) has not forgotten about Chibi-Robo?! Bring this to the states and I'll buy it day one!