Watch Family Gamer TV Play Animal Crossing, Win A Limited Edition 3DS XL Console

Posted by Damien McFerran

Turning a new leaf

Our good friends over at Family Gamer TV are running a series of Animal Crossing: New Leaf videos which chart one family's experiences with the latest entry in the popular franchise.

As part of the series, Family Gamer TV is offering viewers the chance to win a limited edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL console. To be in with a chance to win, all you need to do is subscribe to the Family Gamer TV channel and comment on the playlist of Animal Crossing videos. The competition is open to all viewers worldwide, but you should note that the console is a UK-region 3DS and you have to be over 18 to enter.

Let us know what you think of the series of videos by posting a comment below.

[via youtube.com]

Late

Late said:

I entered the contest. I'll give it to my little sister if I win since I already own 3DS and I'll get my download copy of Animal Crossing for free, thanks to "So Many Games" promotion.

darkfenrir

darkfenrir said:

I entered the contest, if I got it, I'll give it to my sister, she already wants Animal Crossing since the beginning! :D

6ch6ris6

6ch6ris6 said:

UK region is the same as europe right?
you can play games on that 3DS from germany right?

Beta

Beta said:

I already own a launch 3DS, but my bro wants this so much, so I suppose I will enter for him :D But do I need to comment on ALL videos or just one?

Gubbie

Gubbie said:

Amazing! Thanks for letting us know. I was waiting to upgrade my 3ds until this came out so fingers crossed...

domdom87

domdom87 said:

Do they even remember the wonderbook/ps3 pack competition? They've never announced the winner, months after the due date. I don't know if they'll keep their word for this competition as well.

TrueWiiMaster

TrueWiiMaster said:

"comment on the playlist of Animal Crossing videos."
Does that simply mean comment on one of the videos in the playlist?

TheAdza

TheAdza said:

I got Wild World in a bundle with my first DSlite, and I have to say I just didnt get it, but I think I will give this a go. I'll have the eShop version. I seem to be playing my 3DSXL more than I ever did with my DS systems. And I think it has to do with having so many games just on there without having to change carts. Of course if this keeps up I will have to start carrying around SD cards instead.

Stumpweasel

Stumpweasel said:

Well, I can dream. I've commented on one of the playlists. We've been waiting for this game for such a long time , hard to believe it's nearly here.

worldwarB

worldwarB said:

Entered! This console is so cute :) Really looking forward to this game. Good luck, everyone!

Victoria

Victoria said:

That console is growing on me. The game is great .. wouldn't mind showing off a limited edition 3DS to go with it. And I'm sure I could find a good home for my cartridge New Leaf (I have a friends who is interested, but doesn't want to buy it just yet.)

AnnaWray

AnnaWray said:

I had just got a message from my friend saying how she had got a new 3DS when I saw this. OK now I am really desperate to get this. Could it be?