Level-5 Registers Three New Trademarks

Posted by Andy Green

Could they be Guild 03 related?

Level-5's Guild 02 titles are already out in Japan and are on their way to the West. The Starship Damrey will be released first - 16th May in North America - and will be followed by Bugs vs. Tanks! and Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale.

There's been no official news on any development of a Guild 03 series but if Level-5's latest set of trademarks are anything to go by, it could be on the way.

Siliconera has spotted three new trademark registrations from the developer in Japan: Wonderflick, Rare Drop Adventurer Note and Earth Devastating B-rank Girlfriend.

Though there is no official link to a Guild 03 collection - or any other game for that matter - all marks were registered on the same day and certainly have a quirky Guild-like feel to them.

We can't wait to see what Earth Devastating B-rank Girlfriend is all about. What are your thoughts on these new names? Let us know by leaving your mark in the comments section below.

From the web

Hysterical said:

Sure has that Guild feel to the names. I too am looking forward to how the last one looks.

Karakato said:

I fully support Level-5's Guild series, hope these name trademarks are what I think they are... and based on names alone I'm guessing:
Wonderflick - Fantasy adventure with touch screen controls.
Rare Drop Adventurer Note - A quirky looting game.
Earth Devastating B-Rank Girlfriend - Either a visual dating sim or something similar to Liberation Maiden.

kdognumba1 said:

I hope these games keep coming. I'm glad to see them getting eShop releases as well!

Dpullam said:

I'm always happy to have more games heading to the eshop! The names themselves sound pretty interesting but I'll wait for an official confirmation before getting excited.

WinterWarm said:

I love Liberation Maiden, so I'm excited by this news!! I hope is is Guild 03 related! Time will tell.

Windy said:

Fantasy Life!!!!!!!!! I'm begging! I will take these 3 though

DarkCoolEdge said:

The names sound promising. I'm eager to see what these ones are.

Guild01 was great, especially Crimson Shroud.

zipmon said:

Putting aside $7.99 for Earth Devastating B-rank Girlfriend as we speak.

Ntommy said:

Earth Devastating B-rank Girlfriend.

DAY ONE. I don't care about the genre

accc said:

I don't care WTF it is or how much it costs, Earth Devastating B-rank Girlfriend is as good as bought.

BakaKnight said:

Seems really a Guild 03 collection by the titles O.O

Can't wait to hear more! Level-5 is really getting unstoppable ^O^
(And I join everyone else in be super curious about "Earth Devastating B-rank Girlfriend" XP )

Windy said:

I'm going to blow a gasket if they ever announce Fantasy Life for the West and Europe. These will be bought as well. 3DS is getting some great 3rd party support!

RR529 said:

Hope this is true! The Guild series could really be a good selling point for the eShop.

banacheck said:

Seeing as Level-5 is working on a PS4 title one of the trademarks could very well be it, looking forwards to there soon to be coming announcement.

RetroGBHippie92 said:

I hope one of these new titles is an RPG, maybe Wonderflick or Rare Drop Adventurer Note? We need more eShop RPGS to be honest, I'll last a long time playing The Denpamen 2, but it would be awesome is some other devs pitched in, like level 5.

MasterBombad said:

I'm keeping my eye on Starship Damery and A Tokyo Tale. The brief footage of both caught my interest.

MagicEmperor said:

My heart skips a beat every time I see a Level-5 headline. Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, please, I really don't want to ask again.

Windy said:

@RetroGBHippie92 From what im seeing with the Denpamen 2 it looks even longer than the first one which was no short game. I bet the second with its overworld maps will be even bigger.