Ubisoft's E3 2013 Conference Dated

Posted by Orla Madden

Mark 10th June on your calendars

E3 2013 is almost upon us. With a little over two months to go, you can almost smell the excitement in the air amongst gamers, developers and publishers alike. To kick off the major gaming event, Ubisoft will be holding its presentation on Monday 10th June - which is actually a day before E3 is scheduled to begin. Times have yet to be confirmed.

It's not known what Ubisoft will show during the briefing, but it'll most likely feature such titles as Watch_Dogs, Rayman Legends and the recently announced Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - all of which are coming to Wii U.

Maybe we'll find out more about that top secret "full physics related project" Ubisoft Montpellier is apparently working on.

What do you make of this? Are you excited for E3? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

[via twitter.com, nintendoeverything.com]

Related Games

hattrick

hattrick said:

Saw Watch_Dogs, Blacklist, & AC4 at PAX East. Nothing new then, but maybe they will have something at E3.

shingi_70

shingi_70 said:

I hope they bring back Mr.Caffine from 2011.

Have we got dates for the big three.

19Robb92

19Robb92 said:

Looking forward to it. I believe I liked their conference the most last year.

GazPlant

GazPlant said:

IT BEGINS!
Personally I'm waiting for Non-Specific Action Figure's glorious return to be announced

rjejr

rjejr said:

If today is April 11 and E3 starts June 11 doesnt that mean E3 starts in exactly 2 months ;-)

Now that I know E3 is close (I always know June) Pikmin 3 is looking more and more like Sept. to me. Unless they announce at E3 its shipping the next day.

Dyltheman

Dyltheman said:

Really looking forward to e3. We'll get stuff about all 3 next gen systems and things will get interesting.

DerpSandwich

DerpSandwich said:

It's going to be tough following up last year. Granted, they looked a lot better due to the big three's conferences being dreadful, but for a third party publisher to even be considered as the "best" of an entire E3 is incredible.

DerpSandwich

DerpSandwich said:

@rjejr Man, if Pikmin 3 doesn't come by June, there's going to be a piece of my love and trust in Nintendo that is permanently damaged.

NMH-TRI

NMH-TRI said:

Nintendo,

Show me Eternal Darkness 2, the next Metroid Prime, and MORE Xenoblade please. Announcing Baten Kaitos 3 wouldn't hurt either :)

Thank you.

Prof_Elvin_Gadd

Prof_Elvin_Gadd said:

Hopefully Ubisoft just finds one of their designers or developers who can speak well to talk about their games. Mr. Caffeine was a disgrace, and last year they hired a comedian. Yes, she is a good comedian/actress, but that was clearly them trying too hard which makes them look pathetic. I don't need a celebrity MC up on stage to introduce everyone, just talk about your games and let them be the stars.

ninja89

ninja89 said:

I'm supporting Ubisoft. Doesn't hurt that ALL those games look amazing. Not too sure about Watch Dogs, but the PS4 people seem to be excited for it.

luminalace

luminalace said:

I would love to know if Ghost Recon Online is still coming to Wii U. A Wii U version of R6 Patriots would be awesome too.

LavaTwilight

LavaTwilight said:

Psyched for E3, not so much for ubisoft after Raymangate. Still I'm interested in learning more about Watch_Dogs :)

Sir_Deadly

Sir_Deadly said:

@Nintendo4Lyfe My top choice is Aisha Tyler who i think was awesome. Tobusccus was ok but seeing how it was there first time, maybe there interaction with each other will be better this time!