AeternoBlade Hitting Indiegogo To Secure Q3 Release On 3DS

Posted by Damien McFerran

Hitting eShop and retail in Europe

Bangkok-based Corecell Technology has released fresh details for its forthcoming 3DS platformer AeternoBlade — previously known as ChronoBlade.

The game is focused on the manipulation of time, and showcases some impressive 3D visuals.

The game is being positioned for a Q3 release this year, although Corecell has admitted that additional funding — via crowd-funding site Indiegogo — is required.

It has also been revealed that the game will be getting a eShop and cartridge release in Europe. Corecell is still looking for a publishing partner for a North American retail launch.

Will you be pledging your support when it eventually launches? Drop us a comment to tell us.

From the web

daggdroppen said:

yay, this looks cool! this is something castlevania should have looked like for the 3DS =)

Koapa said:

Castlevania style... interesting.
I like the pictures. Hope for another perfect game for 3DS.

XXIV said:

The fact that it uses time makes me want to support it. If I get my new credit card before it ends, I may contribute a bit.

Oh, wait, no solid NA date. Damn, well, might still consider it. Europe needs some love anyway, and added funds may help them find an NA partner.

retro_player_22 said:

Looks very promising, if it's anything as great as Chrono Trigger and Radiant Historia then it will be on my must-buy list.

WiiLovePeace said:

Hmmm... Looks like fun. @Damo please remind us about this when the indiegogo campaign is... a gogo & I'll probably add funds to help make it happen.

Urbanhispanic said:

I've just heard of the game and it looks very promising. If it turns out well, it's another game I'll get for my trusty 3DS

sweetiepiejonus said:

This looks interesting. I'd probably check it out but I want to know is...AeternoBlade? If it was a copyright issue and he didn't want to deal with it I get that but it isn't. ChronoBlade just sounds better.