Pre-Order Theatrhythm, Get a Stylus and Stickers

Posted by James Newton

Hard to beat

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy is out in North America in July, but if you're the kind of person who likes to get an order in early rather than wait and see, the game's pre-order bonus might be right up your alley.

At the moment only available via Amazon but likely to reach our retailers soon, pre-order customers get a gripped stylus and a sheet of stickers, which can be used to customise your new stylus. Not the most mind-blowing pre-order bonus we've ever seen, but definitely one of the cutest.

Theatrhythm's out on 3rd July.

Myx

Myx said:

this title i wouldn't even play if i got it for free. but some people are cheering like mad.. LOL.. i guess one man's ceiling is another man's floor ;-)

Kitty_hime1

Kitty_hime1 said:

can the pre-order bonus be sent to other countrys like for instance i was moving to China (which i am T.T) and rly want this gzme could i pre-order it and still be able to get the bonus?

AVahne

AVahne said:

Great, now give us a new Crystal Chronicles for 3DS that uses Crystal Bearers' graphical style but with the old-style gameplay. And don't make us wait forever for it just to find that it doesn't meet expectations for a game that was announced years and years prior to launch.

Millenia

Millenia said:

That's great but I wish it wasn't stickers though :/ Like if you choose to replace the initial sticker you chose, then the initial sticker is gone forever. I think I'll just choose one and stick with it so all my stickers are in tact.

Expa0

Expa0 said:

Ughhh.. Why is Square wasting time on BS like this? There is always a tiny chance their regular JRPGs might not suck, but games like this have lost all hope from the get-go.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Yay, stickers! :D

They are pretty cute. I wouldn't use them though. I will probably just save them as a collector's item.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

This one looks promising, so I hope they can deliver.

For that same reason, I hope some reviews are available before the preorder bonus is gone. As a curious sidestory, I got KOFXIII last week and it got the OST discs, which were actually a preorder bonus back in November.