New Puzzle Panel Lands Via SpotPass

Posted by James Newton

Open for business

3DS owners, make sure your wireless switch is on: Nintendo just sent out a new puzzle panel for StreetPass Puzzle Swap.

The new picture of Mario Tennis Open is a 40-piece puzzle, which should last you a fair old while. We haven't heard of any other pictures coming through yet, but if you get a different image then be sure to let us know in the comments.

Ai64

Ai64 said:

Seems Streetpass plaza is building more steam as we speak. Cool! ^^

mamp

mamp said:

I wish third parties could also offer hats and panels that would be so awesome. I wouldn't mind if i have to pay for them either.

paburrows

paburrows said:

Awesome!!!!! I was hoping that we would get a puzzle since I just got all of the hats and am now focusing on puzzles.

dizzy_boy

dizzy_boy said:

Just got my new piece. shame it wasn`t a pink one though.
by the way, can anybody tell me how many panels there are in total so far?
so far i have 16 including the new one.

mamp

mamp said:

I just want my Mii to sport Ryu's headband, megaman's helmet, Dante's white hair, and one of those red things moogles have.

Victoria

Victoria said:

I really wish more people would carry around their 3DS so I could get more actual Street Passes. At the rate we get new puzzles I'll never complete them.

ImDiggerDan

ImDiggerDan said:

@Victoria - Move to Newcastle! That worked for me. Every time I go to the city or the Metro(id) Centre, I always get 2 or 3 hits, usually people with pink pieces that I don't have.

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

I've been getting a bit more street passes as of late but I never seem to get any new puzzle pieces! PLAY THE DARN GAME PEOPLE!!

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

And I was 5 pieces from completion :( Oh, well, sorry find mii 2, puzzles await

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

Currently right now I have 16 Puzzle Panels. I had 15 before but with the Mario Tennis Open puzzle piece I just got today via SpotPass, it's now 16. I swear, these Puzzle Panels are one of the best ideas they came up with for the 3DS's StreetPass feature.

shinesprite

shinesprite said:

There go next month's play coins (sorry KI: Uprising).
Currently, I have 13 blue pieces missing across half a dozen panels.
With the addition of this new panel, (I'm going to need to become a marathon runner :P).

Kitsune_Rei

Kitsune_Rei said:

Awesome! Just when I was finally getting the pink pieces from Kid Icarus ^_^;
I hope they do more panels for upcoming games! Animal Crossing please!

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

Goody, another large puzzle to join the other large puzzles that are still going to take months to complete. At least this gives me a reason to carry my 3DS out and about.

Collinhall

Collinhall said:

Puzzle panels are still useless to me - as you can't take pictures of your completed panels =/

HappyHappy

HappyHappy said:

sigh Now I have to deal with the trouble of getting more pink pieces for a new panel.

SyFyTy

SyFyTy said:

this bites I wanted the Fire Emblem puzzle, like Japan got so that US and Europe had SOME hope that would arrive here as well. I never get the pieces/street pass tags anyway, no one near me owns a 3ds.

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

Always like having to help spend my coins. Great to see more panels. Need to open this up to third parties as well, along with more swapnote templates.

Gilius

Gilius said:

I can hardly street pass anyone. No one really takes there 3DS with them.
((I only got three street passes.))

Gilius

Gilius said:

@Victoria I agree with you 100%. I've only street passed 3 other 3DS users. Ever since that, I've been having no luck when I go somewhere.
((It'd be best to do this at the mall or a very large area.))

Shotgunryugan

Shotgunryugan said:

I haven't finished the Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Land + the Kid Icarus puzzle and i got this one today....i'll never complete these puzzles in time >.<