- Action, Shooter
- Release Date
- 28th Aug 2015 (UK/EU)
- 11th Dec 2015 (USA)
- 4th Aug 2015 (JPN)
- Official Site
About This Game
From famed Ninja Gaiden designer Tomonobu Itagaki comes an east-meets-west blend of ninja-style melee combat and modern gunplay oozing with savage action.
Wage fierce fortress combat in a unique, clan-based online multiplayer mode. Or go it alone as Ivan, a brutal ex-mercenary, and survive his all-out war of vengeance…for a guitar.
The online Siege Mode lets you create and manage your own clan to compete for power and influence. Customize fortresses to give your clan the advantage when defending against invaders. Or attack other clan fortresses to conquer their territory and earn clan rewards, like new weapons, customizations, or fortress-building options. There's also Drill Mode, a combination of traditional and off-the-wall online multiplayer options ranging from free-for-all to team matchups, chicken collecting, and even fruit tossing. You can even earn customizable gear and equipment to create your own look and load out.
- Create and manage your own clan and fortresses in online multiplayer
- Original gameplay that seamlessly blends ninja-style melee and modern gunplay
- Brutal, action-packed story of ex-mercenary Ivan
- Up to 16 players battle it out simultaneously in online modes
- Drill mode offers traditional and over-the-top gameplay options
- Over-the-top melee-based finishing moves
- Customize your look and loadout with a large variety of weapons and gear
For more information on Devil's Third, please visit Valhalla Game Studios' website.