Flashy and fun!
Pilotwings titles have always been showpieces for Nintendo's new hardware, and Pilotwings Resort is no exception. It's clear from the moment you begin playing the game that the developers created the game in an effort to show off the fancy 3D visuals and analogue Circle Pad, and given the fact that it's been over 15 years since the...
About The Game
Pilotwings Resort puts the player in the pilot’s seat as never before in this long-awaited three-dimensional update to the Pilotwings™ series!
Import your Mii™ characters from the Nintendo 3DS Mii Maker™ and explore Wuhu Island (the star of Wii Sports Resort™ and Wii Fit™ Plus) by plane, by hang glider and by rocket belt. Each vehicle type features unique controls that offer a different challenge. Complete around 40 challenging flight missions in Mission Mode to earn stars, or scour Wuhu Island for hundreds of collectible Extras in Free Flight Mode as you unlock interactive 3D Dioramas of various aircraft and famous island monuments.
Get a bird’s-eye view of familiar Wuhu Island sites – and a few new ones! You can even share your experiences with friends and family members by taking in-game photos and saving them to the Nintendo 3DS photo album. Pilotwings Resort is an aerial sports game gem that offers amazing 3D views of Wuhu Island.
- Soar through the skies over the tropical Wuhu Island in a hang glider, rocket belt or plane each with its own unique controls, distinct feel of flight and new game play
- Mission Mode and Free Flight Mode offer a wealth of activities, challenges and game play for gamers of all tastes. Leisurely soar around Wuhu Island and explore and catalogue points of interest, or fly competitively in missions that are based on time and points.
- Take control of an amazing 3D flying experience with your Mii characters. Pilotwings Resort pulls your personal Mii character from the Mii Maker application, and features the Mii as the star of this adventure.
- Pilotwings Resort features a breadth and depth of field that can only be achieved with the 3D effects of Nintendo 3DS, offering a feel and style of play never before seen in an aerial sports game.
- Share the fun with family and friends. You can snap photos of postcard-perfect locales on Wuhu Island with the hang glider in Free Flight Mode and as part of select challenges in Mission Flight Mode.
- Photos of your aerial adventures on Wuhu Island may be saved to the Nintendo 3DS photo album and shared with your friends and family.