Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 4,371

WiiWareWave

The same person who leaked the MK8 DLC Pack 2 tracks at NEOGAF now says that Xenoblade Chronicles X has the Monado as a usable weapon! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

I would provide the link, but it was deleted by an admin there earlier.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Datasun_7

@triforcepower73 Haha very true! Maybe karma will act its cruel magic!

Edited on by Datasun_7

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Makkiez

I just hope that the game releases in both US/EU on the same day. And not that one of the 2 has to wait like an extra week for it, and maby they are not even going to give us a release date! Who knows we will find out tomorrow!

March 21, No !LIFE! Monster hunter ( wiiU)

Twitter:

Zerodactyl

Makkiez wrote:

I just hope that the game releases in both US/EU on the same day. And not that one of the 2 has to wait like an extra week for it, and maby they are not even going to give us a release date! Who knows we will find out tomorrow!

I hope this too!

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

DefHalan

I hope the Direct shows off some of the localization stuff. English voice work and what not.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

IceClimbers

triforcepower73 wrote:

This was something posted by CODwiiVIP123 on GameFAQs.

"Well if they do plan on giving us the release date in tomorrow's direct and we go off of past single-game directs:

Bayonetta 2 Direct: 04. Sept
Bayonetta 2 Release: 24.Oct

Hyrule Warriors Direct: 05. Aug
Release: 26.Sep U.S / 19. Sep EU

We could very possibly be getting this worldwide in May or early June"

I think this is a very good possibility.

June 26th maybe. Better to release it late June than early June so it isn't competing with Splatoon. It will have to compete with Arkham Knight though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

VoodooTrumpet

I'm hoping we can pre-order on the eShop so it downloads automatically at midnight

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

TuVictus

If there is some freakish surprise date announced for next month or June I will piss myself in excitement

TuVictus

DefHalan

Operative wrote:

If there is some freakish surprise date announced for next month or June I will piss myself in excitement

I think most of the people watching would... that would be weird, so many people pissing themselves at the exact same time. There will probably be a line for the restroom at work tomorrow at that time too

DefHalan

TheLilK98 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I hope the Direct shows off some of the localization stuff. English voice work and what not.

My thoughts exactly.

once I start seeing that, I can start getting excited for a US release. Until then it won't become real for me lol

havokpants

it better not come out in may because as i'm 14 it's hard to get money and i only have £20 and £5 pocket money a week so it will be hard to decide splatoon or xenoblade

havokpants

Nintendo Network ID: HavokPants

Grumblevolcano

havokpants wrote:

it better not come out in may because as i'm 14 it's hard to get money and i only have £20 and £5 pocket money a week so it will be hard to decide splatoon or xenoblade

Lets be reasonable here, why would Nintendo want to release Xenoblade in May? If anything it'll be something like late June for US and October for EU.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

erv

It won't be close to splatoon but we don;t know what the christmas schedule is going to be like yet and we don't know how they'll pitch devil's third in there.

So to be honest, I would not even be surprised with a june timeframe for xenoblade. I'm still thinking this will slip to late september though. Shouldn't we run some sort of contest in this thread? All yell a date, and whoever is closest wins a cookie

I'm pitching july 31st. Place your bets!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

kkslider5552000

I'm saying August right now. Almost no one releases big games in July...for some reason. Literally the only big July game I remember off the top of my head is Tales of Symphonia, and that's arguably only a major title in retrospect (and even that's probably arguable).

I mean...personally, I would kinda love if Xenoblade Chronicles X was their big November title. I mean, that sounds like a terrible idea, but at the same time, I want to see the reality where that becomes a massively successful move on Nintendo's part.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TuVictus

I think a fall release might be likely, so StarFox could get the holidays all to itself

TuVictus

DefHalan

I am saying November for Xenoblade. The game is huge, localization will take a while and then having to test it. We haven't seen any localization done yet, so I am saying November. That gives October to Devil's Third to try to beat other mature games to the market and Star Fox either in December or September. I am excited for this direct

Haiassai

havokpants wrote:

I'd get Splatoon, then. Xenoblade will be an amazing game, but if you wait, the only harm done is watching others play it. Splatoon is better to get when everyone else is playing it because it's built on playing with others.

Haiassai

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9678-4406 | Nintendo Network ID: Haiassai | Twitter:

Ryno

This game is so coming out in June in NA...
Untitled
image is from gaf

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic