Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 121 to 140 of 4,371

CanisWolfred

Happy_Mask wrote:

So apparently, it might be multiplayer. There's a gamexplain analysis on YouTube that suggests that. INSTANT. FLIPPIN'. BUY.

I'm actually worried about that. Like how The Last Story had a mostly useless online thing that probably took time and space away from the development of the campaign...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RikuzeYre

I never did the online on TLS busy doing multiple playthroughs XD It's really very addictive How does it play?

I was being sarcastic Real

Edited on by RikuzeYre

RikuzeYre

Happy_Mask

@Mickey I think it might be a co-op campaign, but without others they become CPU. But I definitely understand your concern, hopefully it comes out well. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

RikuzeYre

It looks like it has some kinda drop in drop out function.
I wonder if its different from whats present in Watch Dogs and Destiny or if the function is more like how its present in Monster Hunter Ultimate

RikuzeYre

kkslider5552000

Drop-in, drop-out co-op would be amazing. It would also be a good way to add some more strategy since you can only really control one character at a time in Xenoblade, but with co-op you wouldn't have to be lucky to get, for example, Reign to topple an enemy after Shulk uses a break attack on it. Granted, I feel there's a little bit more strategy they should add to it if that happens. Like a lot of JRPGs, if you rely on the same few options for battle in Xenoblade, you'll win 99% of the time easily unless you're underleveled.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RikuzeYre

I think it'd be fine if they had easier to beat enemies along with the more difficult like. Imagine if the game was completely like that section in Mechonis Fields with that giant mech that's really difficult to beat because even with all the sidequests its still a few levels higher than you. ( The combat seems much faster and fun when your under all that stress, but then you're one or two levels above the thing and all it does is take a bit of time to smack it over)

RikuzeYre

Ganondwarf

Omg I am literally frothing at the mouth and JIZZIN IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this game it's so beautiful and to think it may be better then xenoblade chronicles!!!! if it can top my favorite rpg of all time Final Fantasy X I will praise monolith soft for the rest of my life!! I will preorder go to midnight launch whatever I just want this game for the 8 week Christmas holidays!

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

RikuzeYre

News... where is the news.....

scratch that where is the discussion? I want to see some discussion!

Edited on by RikuzeYre

RikuzeYre

CanisWolfred

Good question, surprised to see this wasn't at today's Nintendo Direct. Oh well. I believe they already confirmed it for E3 anyways.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryno

RikuzeYre wrote:

News... where is the news.....

scratch that where is the discussion? I want to see some discussion!

We can only handle so much awesomeness. We are only human after all. Nintendo wants us to make sure are bodies are ready.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ganondwarf

Hopefully we see more footage of this in the next Nintendo direct looks so awesome maybe we'll get it in decemeber early January??

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

kkslider5552000

Not as EPIC as the first trailer but it at least makes the look of the game seem better/more justified and less "let's make this less colorful because HD!" which is the closest thing to a problem people had with it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ryno

Even though I am a man, I admit, I cried when I watched it.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

FireMario887

My bro did say the game looked AWESOME. It does seem like. I'll try to get more info on it.

FireMario887

shingi_70

Even better tan the first trailer shown.

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

ThePirateCaptain

Yeah, that trailer was pretty amazing, especially the music. The music really entranced me watching the trailer for the first time but I digress.
The only thing I was kind of disappointed about was that we didn't find out how this game ties in to Xenoblade if indeed it does at all.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

TysonOfTime

It's... so good...

I really want it to have some connection to Xenoblade. I'm guessing something like how Chrono Cross was to Chrono Trigger?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic