Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 121 to 140 of 1,181

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

121. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

So apparently, it might be multiplayer. There's a gamexplain analysis on YouTube that suggests that. INSTANT. FLIPPIN'. BUY.

I'm actually worried about that. Like how The Last Story had a mostly useless online thing that probably took time and space away from the development of the campaign...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RikuzeYre

122. Posted:

I never did the online on TLS busy doing multiple playthroughs XD It's really very addictive How does it play?

I was being sarcastic Real

Edited on by RikuzeYre

RikuzeYre

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

123. Posted:

@Mickey I think it might be a co-op campaign, but without others they become CPU. But I definitely understand your concern, hopefully it comes out well. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

RikuzeYre

124. Posted:

It looks like it has some kinda drop in drop out function.
I wonder if its different from whats present in Watch Dogs and Destiny or if the function is more like how its present in Monster Hunter Ultimate

RikuzeYre

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

125. Posted:

Drop-in, drop-out co-op would be amazing. It would also be a good way to add some more strategy since you can only really control one character at a time in Xenoblade, but with co-op you wouldn't have to be lucky to get, for example, Reign to topple an enemy after Shulk uses a break attack on it. Granted, I feel there's a little bit more strategy they should add to it if that happens. Like a lot of JRPGs, if you rely on the same few options for battle in Xenoblade, you'll win 99% of the time easily unless you're underleveled.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

RikuzeYre

126. Posted:

I think it'd be fine if they had easier to beat enemies along with the more difficult like. Imagine if the game was completely like that section in Mechonis Fields with that giant mech that's really difficult to beat because even with all the sidequests its still a few levels higher than you. ( The combat seems much faster and fun when your under all that stress, but then you're one or two levels above the thing and all it does is take a bit of time to smack it over)

RikuzeYre

AuthorMessage

Ganondwarf

127. Posted:

Omg I am literally frothing at the mouth and JIZZIN IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this game it's so beautiful and to think it may be better then xenoblade chronicles!!!! if it can top my favorite rpg of all time Final Fantasy X I will praise monolith soft for the rest of my life!! I will preorder go to midnight launch whatever I just want this game for the 8 week Christmas holidays!

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

AuthorMessage

RikuzeYre

128. Posted:

News... where is the news.....

scratch that where is the discussion? I want to see some discussion!

Edited on by RikuzeYre

RikuzeYre

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

129. Posted:

Good question, surprised to see this wasn't at today's Nintendo Direct. Oh well. I believe they already confirmed it for E3 anyways.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ryno

130. Posted:

RikuzeYre wrote:

News... where is the news.....

scratch that where is the discussion? I want to see some discussion!

We can only handle so much awesomeness. We are only human after all. Nintendo wants us to make sure are bodies are ready.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Ganondwarf

131. Posted:

Hopefully we see more footage of this in the next Nintendo direct looks so awesome maybe we'll get it in decemeber early January??

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

132. Posted:

Not as EPIC as the first trailer but it at least makes the look of the game seem better/more justified and less "let's make this less colorful because HD!" which is the closest thing to a problem people had with it.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

133. Posted:

Those mechs are beautiful.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ryno

134. Posted:

Even though I am a man, I admit, I cried when I watched it.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

135. Posted:

looks awesome :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Varia01

136. Posted:

My bro did say the game looked AWESOME. It does seem like. I'll try to get more info on it.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

137. Posted:

Even better tan the first trailer shown.

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

138. Posted:

Yeah, that trailer was pretty amazing, especially the music. The music really entranced me watching the trailer for the first time but I digress.
The only thing I was kind of disappointed about was that we didn't find out how this game ties in to Xenoblade if indeed it does at all.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

139. Posted:

It's... so good...

I really want it to have some connection to Xenoblade. I'm guessing something like how Chrono Cross was to Chrono Trigger?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Squid

140. Posted:

I know nothing about Xenoblade, and I've not known anything about this game until I watched that trailer. But now, I want to play that freakin' game.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid