Wii U Forum

Topic: X (aka Monolith Soft now owns your soul, DEAL WITH IT)

Showing 141 to 160 of 519

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dumedum

141. Posted:

This is the best thing out of Nintendo's E3, because think about it, how it's obviously coming to the Wii U NA, after the whole saga with Xenoblade.

It's now obvious that Wii U in NA is getting an amazing "hardcore" RPG. From the start.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAN1AC

142. Posted:

This was the best game shown in the Direct imo.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I wish there was a way to know you are in the good ole days before you actually leave them.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Fazermint

143. Posted:

I wasn't planning on buying a Wii U at first. Then I happened upon the first trailer of this game, and immediately decided to get a Wii U. I was originally gonna wait for this game, but I ended up grabbing one with MH3U while I wait. :P

This game is easily the best-looking game of all time. Beautiful environments, open-world exploration, awesome mechs that can transform, sword/gun combo, what more can you ask for :D I'm really looking forward to waste my life on this game. This might be the first game in a long time that will have me stay up past midnight to play.

so.much.want.

Fazermint

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Forbsz

144. Posted:

This was my favorite game in the Direct and is my favorite game not just for Wii U but for any new generation console after seeing this trailer Xbox and PlayStation fans and Wii U haters couldn't say Wii U is underpowered this game looks just as good as anything on the ps4 or Xbox one if not better!

Forbsz

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Banker-Style

145. Posted:

Wii U's killer game,yes it is.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

146. Posted:

I finally watched a video. Wow, that is really cool. That HD is just incredible! The gameplay looks great too! It may be a RPG I'm actually interested in. Hype! :O

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Metroidlink

147. Posted:

I see it like this: the first trailer to show the gameplay and the second trailer to show how amazing this game is and the landscapes! I am so hyped for this game, it's a instant buy for me!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink147

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

148. Posted:

Untitled

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Phatosaurus

149. Posted:

Here's a pretty good compilation of the two trailers released so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgoQuwSOL5A&feature=youtu.be

Edited on by Phatosaurus

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

150. Posted:

I would like to report I am actively doing my part in converting people into anticipators of this. It seems Titanfall is leaving a fair amount of Mech fans wanting (with it being for the XBone and all) so spreading the hype has been a matter of child's play.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

151. Posted:

It is the sequel/spiritual successor to one of the top rated games of both 2011 and 2012, I would hope it shouldn't take much to make people hyped.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

152. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

It is the sequel/spiritual successor to one of the top rated games of both 2011 and 2012, I would hope it shouldn't take much to make people hyped.

It's sad but not really unexpected that not too many people have heard of it. I'm trying my best to undo that. This is a game everyone needs to be aware of.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

153. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

It is the sequel/spiritual successor to one of the top rated games of both 2011 and 2012, I would hope it shouldn't take much to make people hyped.

It's sad but not really unexpected that not too many people have heard of it. I'm trying my best to undo that. This is a game everyone needs to be aware of.

true. Granted, Xenoblade did better than I thought it would but it's still not even as popular as Dark Souls, let alone legit big names.

Best idea would be to target Monster Hunter or ex-Final Fantasy fans if I had to guess. Especially ones that thought XII was cool.

Hopefully Nintendo presumably giving this game legit major marketing and on a console that still has more than a few new releases (make your own jokes but Wii U could never hope to be as bad was Wii was during its last or 2 in terms of support), will help a lot.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

154. Posted:

I had a couple chances to buy Xenoblade for Wii when it was new, but I didn't have any cash at the time, and now I don't have any cash in comparison to the inflated price.
Since the inflation of this game's price has exceeded suggested retail price even at GameStop(they sell it used for like $80 EDIT: actually, it's like $60, and I was thinking of MPTrilogy), I'm glad Nintendo went pretty hard on their digital offerings.
It's basically guaranteed no one will ever over charge for a game ever again since digital is around now. I'm not gonna buy a game for more than new.
I'm pretty excited about this game. The graphics are great, the gameplay is super awesome non-turn based combat, and basically everything is great about this game.
I say this game looks even better than Final Fantasy 15 on Xbox One/PS4. The environments are just better, and it doesn't seem as linear.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

155. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I had a couple chances to buy Xenoblade for Wii when it was new, but I didn't have any cash at the time, and now I don't have any cash in comparison to the inflated price.
Since the inflation of this game's price has exceeded suggested retail price even at GameStop(they sell it used for like $80 EDIT: actually, it's like $60, and I was thinking of MPTrilogy), I'm glad Nintendo went pretty hard on their digital offerings.
It's basically guaranteed no one will ever over charge for a game ever again since digital is around now. I'm not gonna buy a game for more than new.
I'm pretty excited about this game. The graphics are great, the gameplay is super awesome non-turn based combat, and basically everything is great about this game.
I say this game looks even better than Final Fantasy 15 on Xbox One/PS4. The environments are just better, and it doesn't seem as linear.

You mean the environments are more varied. Also pretty sure FFXV is supposed to be open world and i'm sure Square isn't stupid enough to go with a linear game. Watching XV uncompressed at 1080p and it looks amazing.

Both will be good and hopefully both come out next year and blow the JRPG genre back to non niche relevance.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

156. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I had a couple chances to buy Xenoblade for Wii when it was new, but I didn't have any cash at the time, and now I don't have any cash in comparison to the inflated price.
Since the inflation of this game's price has exceeded suggested retail price even at GameStop(they sell it used for like $80 EDIT: actually, it's like $60, and I was thinking of MPTrilogy), I'm glad Nintendo went pretty hard on their digital offerings.
It's basically guaranteed no one will ever over charge for a game ever again since digital is around now. I'm not gonna buy a game for more than new.
I'm pretty excited about this game. The graphics are great, the gameplay is super awesome non-turn based combat, and basically everything is great about this game.
I say this game looks even better than Final Fantasy 15 on Xbox One/PS4. The environments are just better, and it doesn't seem as linear.

You mean the environments are more varied. Also pretty sure FFXV is supposed to be open world and i'm sure Square isn't stupid enough to go with a linear game. Watching XV uncompressed at 1080p and it looks amazing.

Both will be good and hopefully both come out next year and blow the JRPG genre back to non niche relevance.

The varied environments in X are better than FF15, IMO. BTW, FF13 proved Square Enix was stupid enough to make the game linear, AND it looks linear from what I saw in the trailer.
I think FF15 will be good, but probably not as good as X.

EDIT: BTW, how are you watching FF15 uncompressed in HD? I'll take a look, but X still seems like it will be a better game to me.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

157. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I had a couple chances to buy Xenoblade for Wii when it was new, but I didn't have any cash at the time, and now I don't have any cash in comparison to the inflated price.
Since the inflation of this game's price has exceeded suggested retail price even at GameStop(they sell it used for like $80 EDIT: actually, it's like $60, and I was thinking of MPTrilogy), I'm glad Nintendo went pretty hard on their digital offerings.
It's basically guaranteed no one will ever over charge for a game ever again since digital is around now. I'm not gonna buy a game for more than new.
I'm pretty excited about this game. The graphics are great, the gameplay is super awesome non-turn based combat, and basically everything is great about this game.
I say this game looks even better than Final Fantasy 15 on Xbox One/PS4. The environments are just better, and it doesn't seem as linear.

You mean the environments are more varied. Also pretty sure FFXV is supposed to be open world and i'm sure Square isn't stupid enough to go with a linear game. Watching XV uncompressed at 1080p and it looks amazing.

Both will be good and hopefully both come out next year and blow the JRPG genre back to non niche relevance.

The varied environments in X are better than FF15, IMO. BTW, FF13 proved Square Enix was stupid enough to make the game linear, AND it looks linear from what I saw in the trailer.
I think FF15 will be good, but probably not as good as X.

EDIT: BTW, how are you watching FF15 uncompressed in HD? I'll take a look, but X still seems like it will be a better game to me.

Someone had put a download link ion gaf. If i can find the link i'll post it. Even the youtube 1080 stuff is decent enough. Even looking at that compared to the X trailer you can tell XV looks better from the detail in the scene when Notic's home gets attacked.

Plus Stylistically I like what XV is doing compared to X. There's something about putting XV into a somewhat Modern world that intrigues me. Now that I think about it shares alot with what was shown in the Agni's Philosophy tech demo.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

158. Posted:

Watching the trailers to this always help restore my belief in Wii U and it's "weak" power.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

159. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Watching the trailers to this always help restore my belief in Wii U and it's "weak" power.

Weak power is only relative too the creative vision of the developer. Monolith showed they were a force to be reckoned with Xenobade, so a follow up on more competent hardware should be a nice boost to the Wii U.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

160. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Watching the trailers to this always help restore my belief in Wii U and it's "weak" power.

Weak power is only relative too the creative vision of the developer. Monolith showed they were a force to be reckoned with Xenobade, so a follow up on more competent hardware should be a nice boost to the Wii U.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70