Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 101 to 120 of 4,371

theblackdragon

@kkslider5552000: thanks for that link, haha. i'd chalked that up to 'game's over, everyone's happy' goodness myself, but it's cool to know there was actual in-game logic behind it too. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

ironically I haven't read it all yet. Maybe I'm just more of a Visual Medium guy or maybe I just hate reading I dunno (but then I wouldn't like JRPGs would I?! Hahaha...ha)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Sean_Aaron

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I do genuinely hope they put it on eShop (HD or not) at some point since everyone should be allowed the ability to play this masterpiece of gaming.

Absolutely. I hope we see a lot of retail Wii games in the eShop in time. If nothing else we would have reduced load times, though I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of upscaling. I'm unlikely to invest in more Wii disc releases, but there are games I'd be willing to pick up that I passed on originally or played and sold on because I was ready to make the move to Wii U.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Chrono_Cross

turtlelink wrote:

It looks super cool! Mechs are always awesome in my book.

You have a book turtle? Can I have a copy?

4 free

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

turtlelink

Chrono_Cross wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

It looks super cool! Mechs are always awesome in my book.

You have a book turtle? Can I have a copy?

4 free

I turned it into a videogame and changed the story up a bit. You might already have it:
Untitled

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Ryno

Any reason to bring up this game seems like a good idea to me.

"Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem and the untitled Monolith Soft Wii U game, dubbed X courtesy of its debut trailer, are both scheduled to be released in North America and Europe, according to Nintendo's latest financial briefing. However, the current launch date is to be determined, which is the same as the Japan schedule.

Both games were revealed during a Nintendo Direct in January, and weren't listed on the release calendar for North America and Europe in the January financial briefing, causing alarm that they wouldn't make it out of Japan."

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34003

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

RikuzeYre

Oh goodie! When's it coming out ..... Winter? January next year?

RikuzeYre

Fredrik1ST

Xenoblade was my favourite Wii game. I'm excited beyond words for this! Gah, just give me some leaked footage/music already!

No, seriously. I want to hear more music, as I'm afraid this won't live up to its predecessor. Also, the colour palette seems a bit too monotonous. I hope they spiff it up a bit.

Edited on by Fredrik1ST

Fredrik1ST

SomeBitTripFan

Having watched this trailer almost every day, I've notices some small things in the game. One was the two boxes next to the health and possibly EXP bar. I haven't seen a long enough clip yet, but I seems either it shows what move you are using/about to use or the game could allow you to combine arts to create special attacks. Also, when the character enters the mech for the first time, you can see, what seems to be the entire area. It almost seems like the Bionis Leg, possibly directly linked or just meant to look like it. The possiblities make my head want to explode.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

-REAL-

Let the Wii U nay-sayers say all they want, this is the kind of game thats sells consoles!!! I cannot wait for the release.

★REAL★

RikuzeYre

How is X gonna sell a million consoles to people who dont like RPGS... wait what am I saying anyone who invest large amounts of time videogaming likes rpgs

RikuzeYre

Exile20

This game needs to deliver and I hope it does. I think operation Rainfall really put this game in the spotlight. If it was released like any other game then it would have never got the coverage it had. How sly of you Nintendo, well played.

So this game was released June 10, 2010 and started development in 2007, so if the game is released after E3 this year that would make it 3 years in development. Any chance this game is released this year? We can all wish.

Exile20

kkslider5552000

Doubt it. Monolith Soft's time was partially spent on a new 3DS game and Project X Zone and having to learn to make an HD game with both the art style of Xenoblade (see: something that isn't Unreal Engine) and expensive and super new looking...2013 is extremely doubtful. 2014 maybe.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RikuzeYre

Unreal Engines style is very limiting

RikuzeYre

RikuzeYre

I'd definitely get this game around Christmas though. I wish it came out this year

RikuzeYre

-REAL-

RikuzeYre wrote:

How is X gonna sell a million consoles to people who dont like RPGS... wait what am I saying anyone who invest large amounts of time videogaming likes rpgs

Um did you see what Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate did for Wii U sales? Epic games like this is exactly what the Wii U needs.

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/03/monster-hunter-3-wii-u-sales-eur...
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1872454/wii_u_sales_jump_125_aft...
http://n4g.com/news/1221291/wii-u-sales-improving-in-europe-t...

Edited on by -REAL-

★REAL★

Epicnessofme99

Yup this looks like a system seller, i'll surely get it. The combat looks similar to Xenoblade and I don't mind it, but it surely isn't my favorite type of combat system.

Edited on by Epicnessofme99

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

RikuzeYre

The combat looks like its going to have a hell of a lot of interesting additions to Xenoblades combat. I'd like some faster paced combat (which it looks like its delivering on)

RikuzeYre

Happy_Mask

So apparently, it might be multiplayer. There's a gamexplain analysis on YouTube that suggests that. INSTANT. FLIPPIN'. BUY.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic