Forums

Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Posts 521 to 540 of 561

Ryno

@Gamesake: A little late, but still good.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

e-love

Am I alone with having Nintendo Land as my only game?

I love it, but I really need my in-depth big game fix. I was considering Tekken Tag Tournament 2 or Batman Arkham City, but I don't have the money anyways. I'm definitely getting New Super Mario Bros. U by Christmas though.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

skywake

@Emaan
Only NintendoLand here also although I did just download Nano Assault on the eShop for some pretty awesome dual stick shooterage. That combined with NintendoLand for should hold me over till Christmas I think.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Hokori

@Emann nope I have only Nintendo land but not because of $$ issues I just wanna save so I can get to Japan, I haven't even got paper Mario, crashmo, or pokedex 3D Pro

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

ShadJV

Emaan wrote:

Am I alone with having Nintendo Land as my only game?

I love it, but I really need my in-depth big game fix. I was considering Tekken Tag Tournament 2 or Batman Arkham City, but I don't have the money anyways. I'm definitely getting New Super Mario Bros. U by Christmas though.

Had I known how expansive Nintendo Land was, I might've only got that. Money is tight so I'm mostly waiting for Christmas, but I didn't think I could squeeze enough multiplayer out of Nintendo Land (I was wrong) and bought NSMBU. ZombiU is also at the top of my list but that's for Christmas, along with probably a few more games.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

DarkNinja9

well i got my wii u finally and so far its been smooth no problems the download took me like 1hr and 30 mins O_O

the only prob i have run into was the wii remote not working right or something when i try to point at the screen so couldnt play those 2player games like the samus one D= but i fixed it now

been trying to find that zombiU demo though but no luck

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

SuperJoon

Ed_Rod wrote:

Wii U brought me back to Nintendo. I have been Nintendo-less for far too long!

Same for me. Love my Wii U. Simply brilliant. So innovative where you can go to the Miiverse without shutting a game down and after posting simply go back to your game where you . Fantastic

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

rdej47

I have to say i'm very impressed with the Wii U's streaming technology. I wonder how they did it with such low latency. My iPad and Apple TV aren't able to stream that smoothly. However I wonder if it won't take long for competition to quickly copy this functionality.

rdej47

Hokori

rdej47 wrote:

I have to say i'm very impressed with the Wii U's streaming technology. I wonder how they did it with such low latency. My iPad and Apple TV aren't able to stream that smoothly. However I wonder if it won't take long for competition to quickly copy this functionality.

Well sadly iPad have that Toy tech they showed at E3 2011 with the WiiU and Rayman Legends and the WiiU hasn't done this yet so there going to say iPad did it first

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

e-love

Still having connection problems with Miiverse... <.<

TysonOfTime

Yeah, so the GameGrumps started playing NintendoLand and are clamoring on about how good it is.

Expect another 100,000 sales because of this.
Maybe 200,000.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

kkslider5552000

TysonQ7 wrote:

Yeah, so the GameGrumps started playing NintendoLand and are clamoring on about how good it is.

Maybe 200,000.

lolno

I mean, Okami only got a SLIGHT increase in relevence after Chuggaaconroy's LP, and that front paged youtube at one point.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Retro_on_theGo

kkslider5552000 wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Maybe 200,000.

lolno

I mean, Okami only got a SLIGHT increase in relevence after Chuggaaconroy's LP, and that front paged youtube at one point.

Yeah, but that's Chuggaconroy. This is Game Grumps. That's JonTron AND Egoraptor. I'd say at least 90,000 sales.

Chrono_Cross

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Maybe 200,000.

lolno

Yeah, but that's Chuggaconroy. This is Game Grumps. That's JonTron AND Egoraptor. I'd say at least 90,000 sales.

People buy games just because they watched two nerds on Youtube play them and try to be funny? I don't believe this.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

kkslider5552000

CactusJackson wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Maybe 200,000.

lolno

People buy games just because they watched two nerds on Youtube play them and try to be funny? I don't believe this.

people become popular on youtube riding on the backs of popular games. The reverse never happens unless it's freeware. There's a big difference between that and convincing people to spend 350 dollars.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

TysonOfTime

I was not aware I can't be serious around here.

On point though, the playthrough is convincing people who haven't even glanced at this thing to want it.
Considering Egoraptor is one of the most known people on the Internet, I do believe that this playthrough will cause more Wii U's to be bought, or at the least, more bought sooner.

(@CactusJackson Trying to be funny?)

Edited on by TysonOfTime

kkslider5552000

TysonQ7 wrote:

I was not aware I can't be serious around here.

On point though, the playthrough is convincing people who haven't even glanced at this thing to want it.
Considering Egoraptor is one of the most known people on the Internet, I do believe that this playthrough will cause more Wii U's to be bought, or at the least, more bought sooner.

(Trying to be funny?)

Untitled

TysonOfTime

Oh, thanks for you clear response. Your clarity has forced me to go rethink my post-- nay, my entire life.

Thank you.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

e-love

/me hides...

Can't we all just be happy with our Wii U's?

TysonOfTime

@Emaan
"Go back to bed junior, we're just having... a discussion."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.