Forums

Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Posts 541 to 560 of 561

TsunamiSensei

Emaan wrote:

/me hides...

Can't we all just be happy with our Wii U's?

No...not untill they can make us pie.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TysonOfTime

Erm... I was responding to how you said "two nerds trying to be funny."
...Maybe I should have put trying in my parentheses?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

turtlelink

TysonQ7 wrote:

I was not aware I can't be serious around here.

On point though, the playthrough is convincing people who haven't even glanced at this thing to want it.
Considering Egoraptor is one of the most known people on the Internet, I do believe that this playthrough will cause more Wii U's to be bought, or at the least, more bought sooner.

(@CactusJackson Trying to be funny?)

You're probably right. After watching their vids, it truly does look like a party game my friends would love to play. Especially the AC one.

Though the Zelda one looks stupid in my honest opinion.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Chrono_Cross

TysonQ7 wrote:

Erm... I was responding to how you said "two nerds trying to be funny."
...Maybe I should have put trying in my parentheses?

Like I said, pointing out the obvious. I don't know how to make any clearer.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

blackside

[quote=TysonQ7]

turtlelink wrote:

You're probably right. After watching their vids, it truly does look like a party game my friends would love to play. Especially the AC one.

Me and my friends tired from the AC one after a couple of goes.
Zelda on the other hand was easily all our favourite game. So many levels and really challenging when there are 2+ people playing. The archers really gotta be on point.

blackside

TysonOfTime

@CactusJackson
Oh... I misinterpreted your response...

...Well, anyways; yes, they are trying to be funny. That is what comedians try to do. You have successfully comprehended the job of a comedian.

Dear Gog someone re-rail this thread fastly as possible.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

e-love

TysonQ7 wrote:

Dear Gog someone re-rail this thread fastly as possible.

So uh. Wii U launch.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

Emaan wrote:

So uh. Wii U launch.

That is certainly a thing that has happened.

Anyone here play Batman? Can you turn off the Wii U-forced features?

Retro_on_theGo

turtlelink wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

On point though, the playthrough is convincing people who haven't even glanced at this thing to want it.
Considering Egoraptor is one of the most known people on the Internet, I do believe that this playthrough will cause more Wii U's to be bought, or at the least, more bought sooner.

(@CactusJackson Trying to be funny?)

I agree. Watching them play the AC game was kind of convincing. It looked fun and charming, and I can totally see me and my brother enjoying it.

Zelda looked nice at least. I'll agree it's dumb in the sense you can't just move on your own during most of the level.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Chrono_Cross

TysonQ7 wrote:

@CactusJackson
Oh... I misinterpreted your response...

...Well, anyways; yes, they are trying to be funny. That is what comedians try to do. You have successfully comprehended the job of a comedian.

They're comedians? I honestly never knew. Going by your logic, Tom Kenny is a comedian as well, not just a voice actor for cartoons. (Which is all egoraptor is.)

@retro @turtlelink
The Animal Crossing minigame is fantastic. But just like Mario's Chase Me, the more friends the better the experience. I played with one friend and, well, we were in tears from laughing so hard. Nintendo Land is probably the best minigame collection ever.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

Chrono_Cross

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@CactusJackson Egoraptor animates the cartoons and writes the scripts for pretty much all of his too. Not juuuuust voicing. btw, is your username suppose to be like Mick Foley?

But does he do stand up comedy shows? If he doesn't do any such thing, than he's not much of a comedian. egoraptor is more of an entertainer than comedic.

No, but never teach your drunk friends how to change your username on NL, lol.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

TysonOfTime

CactusJackson wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@CactusJackson Egoraptor animates the cartoons and writes the scripts for pretty much all of his too. Not juuuuust voicing. btw, is your username suppose to be like Mick Foley?

But does he do stand up comedy shows? If he doesn't do any such thing, than he's not much of a comedian. egoraptor is more of an entertainer than comedic.

I'm pretty sure that stand-up comedy isn't the only form of comedian...
(And technically he does stand-up comedy style Q&A's at Cons)

But yeah, he's more of an entertainer than a comedian in that sense. But he entertains through humor.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo

CactusJackson wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh, my bad. I wasn't trying to defend the idea that he's a comedian. Just pointing out to you some other stuff he does.
Anyways, I think I'll get on topic now.
@Turtlelink lol
Well Nintendo Land looks better than I was expecting.

Chrono_Cross

TysonQ7 wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

But yeah, he's more of an entertainer than a comedian in that sense. But he entertains through humor.

Exactly, an entertainer. And like I said he doesn't do a very good job at it, especially with his recent gig Game Grumps. One of the better Let's Play gigs out there, but not only are they bad at the games they play and have uninteresting things to talk about, they are also not funny.

Just for you.

TysonOfTime

CactusJackson wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Exactly, an entertainer. And like I said he doesn't do a very good job at it, especially with his recent gig Game Grumps. One of the better Let's Play gigs out there, but not only are they bad at the games they play and have uninteresting things to talk about, they are also not funny.

I can see as this is a clear case of opinion, and arguing will get neither of us anywhere. You have your tastes and us ours, but as we are all to aware just because we feel some ways about somethings doesn't make them so.
It's been a very fun exchange, but now we need to revert the topic.

So, back to my previous post, Batman anyone? I'm getting the game for Christmas and would really like to know firsthand if the features can be turned off, as the reviews I've read say different things.

DarkNinja9

i was thinking of making a new topic about miiverse but not sure if its ok =|

but i seen ppl post comment with pics anyone know how to do that?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.