Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Showing 541 to 560 of 576

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

541. Posted:

well i got my wii u finally and so far its been smooth no problems the download took me like 1hr and 30 mins O_O

the only prob i have run into was the wii remote not working right or something when i try to point at the screen so couldnt play those 2player games like the samus one D= but i fixed it now

been trying to find that zombiU demo though but no luck :(

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperJoon

542. Posted:

Ed_Rod wrote:

Wii U brought me back to Nintendo. I have been Nintendo-less for far too long!

Same for me. Love my Wii U. Simply brilliant. So innovative where you can go to the Miiverse without shutting a game down and after posting simply go back to your game where you . Fantastic

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Joon84 | Twitter: XboxSuperJoon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rdej47

543. Posted:

I have to say i'm very impressed with the Wii U's streaming technology. I wonder how they did it with such low latency. My iPad and Apple TV aren't able to stream that smoothly. However I wonder if it won't take long for competition to quickly copy this functionality.

rdej47

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

544. Posted:

rdej47 wrote:

I have to say i'm very impressed with the Wii U's streaming technology. I wonder how they did it with such low latency. My iPad and Apple TV aren't able to stream that smoothly. However I wonder if it won't take long for competition to quickly copy this functionality.

Well sadly iPad have that Toy tech they showed at E3 2011 with the WiiU and Rayman Legends and the WiiU hasn't done this yet so there going to say iPad did it first :(

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

545. Posted:

Still having connection problems with Miiverse... <.<

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

546. Posted:

Yeah, so the GameGrumps started playing NintendoLand and are clamoring on about how good it is.

Expect another 100,000 sales because of this.
Maybe 200,000.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

547. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Yeah, so the GameGrumps started playing NintendoLand and are clamoring on about how good it is.

Expect another 100,000 sales because of this.
Maybe 200,000.

lolno

I mean, Okami only got a SLIGHT increase in relevence after Chuggaaconroy's LP, and that front paged youtube at one point.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

548. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Yeah, so the GameGrumps started playing NintendoLand and are clamoring on about how good it is.

Expect another 100,000 sales because of this.
Maybe 200,000.

lolno

I mean, Okami only got a SLIGHT increase in relevence after Chuggaaconroy's LP, and that front paged youtube at one point.

Yeah, but that's Chuggaconroy. This is Game Grumps. That's JonTron AND Egoraptor. I'd say at least 90,000 sales.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

549. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Yeah, so the GameGrumps started playing NintendoLand and are clamoring on about how good it is.

Expect another 100,000 sales because of this.
Maybe 200,000.

lolno

I mean, Okami only got a SLIGHT increase in relevence after Chuggaaconroy's LP, and that front paged youtube at one point.

Yeah, but that's Chuggaconroy. This is Game Grumps. That's JonTron AND Egoraptor. I'd say at least 90,000 sales.

People buy games just because they watched two nerds on Youtube play them and try to be funny? I don't believe this.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

550. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Yeah, so the GameGrumps started playing NintendoLand and are clamoring on about how good it is.

Expect another 100,000 sales because of this.
Maybe 200,000.

lolno

I mean, Okami only got a SLIGHT increase in relevence after Chuggaaconroy's LP, and that front paged youtube at one point.

Yeah, but that's Chuggaconroy. This is Game Grumps. That's JonTron AND Egoraptor. I'd say at least 90,000 sales.

People buy games just because they watched two nerds on Youtube play them and try to be funny? I don't believe this.

people become popular on youtube riding on the backs of popular games. The reverse never happens unless it's freeware. There's a big difference between that and convincing people to spend 350 dollars.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

551. Posted:

I was not aware I can't be serious around here.

On point though, the playthrough is convincing people who haven't even glanced at this thing to want it.
Considering Egoraptor is one of the most known people on the Internet, I do believe that this playthrough will cause more Wii U's to be bought, or at the least, more bought sooner.

(@CactusJackson Trying to be funny?)

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

552. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

I was not aware I can't be serious around here.

On point though, the playthrough is convincing people who haven't even glanced at this thing to want it.
Considering Egoraptor is one of the most known people on the Internet, I do believe that this playthrough will cause more Wii U's to be bought, or at the least, more bought sooner.

(Trying to be funny?)

Untitled

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

553. Posted:

Oh, thanks for you clear response. Your clarity has forced me to go rethink my post-- nay, my entire life.

Thank you.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

554. Posted:

/me hides...

Can't we all just be happy with our Wii U's? :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

555. Posted:

@Emaan
"Go back to bed junior, we're just having... a discussion."

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

556. Posted:

I was jokingly supporting Tyson's post, guys.
But, honestly, I have no doubt there are at least some 100 or so dedicated fans that will be convinced to pick up the Wii U because of their reactions.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Inazuma_Pikpik

557. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

/me hides...

Can't we all just be happy with our Wii U's? :O

No...not untill they can make us pie.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

558. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

(@CactusJackson Trying to be funny?)

No, just pointing out the obvious.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

559. Posted:

Erm... I was responding to how you said "two nerds trying to be funny."
...Maybe I should have put trying in my parentheses?

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

560. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

I was not aware I can't be serious around here.

On point though, the playthrough is convincing people who haven't even glanced at this thing to want it.
Considering Egoraptor is one of the most known people on the Internet, I do believe that this playthrough will cause more Wii U's to be bought, or at the least, more bought sooner.

(@CactusJackson Trying to be funny?)

You're probably right. After watching their vids, it truly does look like a party game my friends would love to play. Especially the AC one.

Though the Zelda one looks stupid in my honest opinion.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!