Forums

Topic: Wii Fit U - OT

Posts 101 to 120 of 158

Dragonfly224

I'm impressed with the Fit Meter. It's tracking everything I do with no problems!
Loving the size of it too

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

SCRAPPER392

Miss_Dark wrote:

do you have to transfer the fit meter data every day because it resets itself? or can I wait a few days and upload my records of those days?

You don't have to do that every day. It will record your data for however long.

EDIT: I just did a check, and you won't miss any Wii Fit Meter days. If you upload a week from now, all your data goes into the software for their respective days.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

DaveGX

I have a curious ?, I'm not sure whether or not this relates to most of the discussion here, but I just got this game, and I'm wondering, when everybody got theirs, was their game inside the box in a regular game case, or was it a CD sleeve? Mine was a sleeve for some reason, and i just find that a little unusual....

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

SCRAPPER392

@DaveGX
I started this thread, and you're the first one to say anything, regarding the physical copy of the game. It doesn't surprise me that the disc comes in a sleeve, assuming you bought the bundle. They're trying to cut costs, everywhere they can, so it's paper vs. plastic.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Jampie

@DaveGX, I got the Wii Fit U bundle that came with a physical copy of the game, a Wii balance board, and a Wii Fit Meter and my Wii Fit U game came in a case. D;

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5...

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter:

Sean_Aaron

Huh I assumed data was lost every day because the bank only shows you what's earned for the current day...nice to know! Now I'll remember to just use it every day and won't be as bothered about when I do the sync.

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

DaveGX

SCAR392 wrote:

@DaveGX
I started this thread, and you're the first one to say anything, regarding the physical copy of the game. It doesn't surprise me that the disc comes in a sleeve, assuming you bought the bundle. They're trying to cut costs, everywhere they can, so it's paper vs. plastic.

Well, the 1 reason I'd asked is because the store I got it from said they had a low stock, was closer than the 1 I reserved it from. It seemed like the box wasn't even sealed and also the sleeve was rather a wreck (I only have the game and meter 1 because I already have the balance board), so yeah... I was rather considering taking it back for an exchange seeings how there was no game case and don't care for sleeves, but I can't even do that now because it's not listed in stock for them anymore (I probably got the last 1 they had), and I still have to wait for the other store I reserved from to get them in either way.. it's been several days after release and they don't have them stocked so I'm wondering how that could've possibly happened, this of course being a GameStop store. Kinda sucks because I feel like I just wasted a $25 gift card, and now I'll be wasting more $ if I can get 1 properly packaged.

Edited on by DaveGX

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

MrWu

So um... i messed up.

I never owned Wii Fit ; was planning on getting the $90 starter set but knowing I wouldn't use most of the excecises, I brough the Wii Fit U + meter ... only to realize the game won't let me progress without a board!. I really just want to pedometer function. I loved the DS 'walking game' and still carry that pedometer with me

Before I waste any more money, can anyone confirm if 3rd party boards for Wii Fit (Wii) work and if so, which one they recommend? I'm a little annoyed with Nintendo right now...

Selection for low priced boards isn't great on Amazon ; but I found this one at a reasonable price. Hoping it will work with Wii Fit U

Edited on by MrWu

My Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Dekuman

luisesteban

Recently buy a Wii Fit U bundle, while it comes with the mail I've download the demo with the hope of sync the fit meter and keep the free version, but in the bundle was include also the game. So, there is any difference beetween the demo version and the disc version?

luisesteban

luisesteban

Anyway, you can found in amazon the same bundle in $64, includes the balance boad, the fit meter and the software, looks like a nice deal.

luisesteban

Sean_Aaron

Demo and disc should be the same I believe, only difference is that the demo will be time-limited unless it gets unlocked by registering a Fit Meter with it before the 31st.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

ViolaBouquet

Is there a place to find codes for different gym communities... or a place to post them for other people to join? I want to have one for my area in South-East Michigan

Day Job:
Private violin/viola teacher
Freelance musician for weddings & other events

RenEss

Hey, gang! I know this is an oooolllld thread, but I need help.

Ok, I did NOT have the original Wii. I bought the WiiU specifically because when I decided to do the Fit game, the U had come out by then. So that's what I got. (The bonus for me is being able to play Zelda Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword cuz they're backwards compatible, and Wind Waker re-release).

Anyway, so I got a Wii remote with Motion Plus and a nun chuck to play the two older Zelda titles with.

(Don't worry, I will get to the Fit part in a minute here).

I cannot for the life of me get the cursor to do what I want it to. It just sits in one place--IF I can even get the cursor to appear on the screen--and it just shakes on the screen. If I try to guide it at all, it disappears from the screen. I have synced them to the WiiU, etc etc and followed all the advice that I have found on line & the employees at my local Game Stop are about as helpful as a hole in the head ("are you sure you synced it?").

So here's where the Fit program comes in (finally). I have read this whole thread, so I do realize that I need the remotes to play some of the games.

What I'm hoping for from you guys is to tell me EXACTLY which remote to buy (obvs just need to buy new ones), because you know that there are a couple different remotes that they came out with over the years and I don't want to buy the wrong one.

And also, if anybody else has problems with the remote having issues on the screen.

Thank you!!

RenEss

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.