Forums

Topic: Wii Fit U - OT

Posts 141 to 158 of 158

RenEss

I've just order Wii Fit U with a meter, I had an Ebay coupon so it only cost me £7

That's like half off! Score! 😁

RenEss

RenEss

arronishere wrote:

I've always preferred running to weights though, chuck on my headphones to listen to a new podcast or LOUD music on full blast and get away from family/housemates/girlfriend for a bit where as the gym would annoy as there's always someone who doesn't know what they are doing hogging the machine I want to use plus I hate gyms in general.

Gyms are the worst. I really hope to avoid having to go to one because the nearest one to me is 20 miles away. The muscle gain just isn't a good enough replacement for the money to join a gym (local is $50 to join, then $25/month) AND gas money.

RenEss

SCRAPPER392

I'm still being lazy on purpose. Wii Fit U finally asked me what my new goal should be, and I said no change, which means around 670 calories a day.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

RenEss

SCAR wrote:

I'm still being lazy on purpose. Wii Fit U finally asked me what my new goal should be, and I said no change, which means around 670 calories a day.

😂

RenEss

Rumorlife

gcunit wrote:

RenEss wrote:

@SCAR: At least it was kind enough to establish my Wii Age (whatever that is) as two years younger than my real age.

How the hell did you manage that.? I've always been way over.

I've always managed to stay at 21 even though I'm older now.

Rumorlife

SCRAPPER392

I wouldn't take the body test too seriously, because 1 little accident and you're 5 years older. The lowest is 20 if you are 20 or older(I think), so that doesn't really matter, either. It's basically a game that says your 20, just like brain age; not that I'm totally criticising it, anyway.

Qwest

newtotheu

I have a generally dumb question (and this is the first time I've ever posted to a forum such as this), but I couldn't find an answer anywhere, and you all seem like friendly folk, so hopefully you can help I just got my Wii Fit U (had the Wii Fit ages ago, but didn't transfer the data). I haven't done a lot of the exercises yet, so I don't know if this happens on all of them, but the past 3 times that I've been doing the step aerobics, a big blue rectangle appears in the middle of the TV screen with a question mark in it. I can't figure out how to make it go away :-/ Does anyone know how to fix this?

newtotheu

jariw

newtotheu wrote:

I have a generally dumb question (and this is the first time I've ever posted to a forum such as this), but I couldn't find an answer anywhere, and you all seem like friendly folk, so hopefully you can help I just got my Wii Fit U (had the Wii Fit ages ago, but didn't transfer the data). I haven't done a lot of the exercises yet, so I don't know if this happens on all of them, but the past 3 times that I've been doing the step aerobics, a big blue rectangle appears in the middle of the TV screen with a question mark in it. I can't figure out how to make it go away :-/ Does anyone know how to fix this?

The question mark is part of the "Advanced" mode for Steps. It hides some of the steps just before you should perform them, forcing you to memorize the step(s) a bit ahead. The "Beginner" mode is without question marks.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

SCRAPPER392

Ya. I didn't want to do the hidden step mode, either. Just go back to the one that shows you.

Also, for anyone who cares, I haven't met my Wii Fit goal in a while, but I'm not obese yet. Well, it says I'm obese, but I'm not, and I'm not sure if being obese is my goal... Gosh darn it Wii Fit U

Qwest

SCRAPPER392

I put in my weekly Wii Fit U Meter data, after finding a battery under the carpet to get it back in order. It says I went 67 miles, but I'm not sure if the battery running out has anything to do with it.

Qwest

Rumorlife

I so need to actually do this again. I'm like wow, I actually stay less stiff when I use this, my neck has been in knots on and off for a while and sometimes my lower back haha Thanks to work... but if I use my Wii Fit U it doesn't happen. I'm legit surprised. I never had Wii Fit, so this is my first extended time with having used it before.
ugh i prob gained weight, I've been eating too good recently, but I know my last goal was to gain because I was sooooo thin before so it'll be happy with me when I turn her back on.

Rumorlife

SCRAPPER392

I'm just waiting for batteries to charge, so that I can boot up Wii Fit U. I haven't done the body check in like a month. I might have to boot up Art Academy or something, one of these days.

EDIT: Also, it says I went 670 or something feet in altitude and I'm overweight now. I'm pretty sure the battery glitched it out, because it was around 3300 calories. 670 feet and 67 miles just really doesn't match up.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Harmunt

The wife and I carry our pedometers wherever we go and weigh every Saturday morning. We have done this, without fail, for over three years now! We've really benefited from this fun aspect to keeping fit and our continuing dedication has resulted in me losing 3.5 stone and my wife 2 stone.

Edited on by Harmunt

Harmunt

Twitter:

Chandlero

Harmunt wrote:

The wife and I carry our pedometers wherever we go and weigh every Saturday morning. We have done this, without fail, for over three years now! We've really benefited from this fun aspect to keeping fit

Same here

I really like seeing what you did every day of the last week. And for hiking the WiiFit meter is just great.

SCRAPPER392

So I have some new info. When I said I was burning 670 calories as a "lazy" goal, that was when I was exercising like crazy, but now I've realized that 550-600 is more average for maintaining my weight(with 777 being my latest high calorie burn day). 70 calories still makes the difference, because I would have to go out of my way to burn those calories, obviously, and sometimes that isn't going to happen.

Just an FYI for anyone who cares, and that means taking at least a 2 mile walk/running a couple laps and weight lifting every other day, including both on most of those days.

I just got to get better at the racket ball and beat my brother's score... please give me strength.

Qwest

Sticker

People still play this game? Interesting.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

gcunit

Sticker wrote:

People still play this game? Interesting.

Not so much a game, more of a lifestyle supplement. Not only is it very good for promoting all-over control, flexibility etc with the blend of yoga, balance, aerobic and strength activities, the 'got to beat the high score' is, as Chandlero says, timeless. Wii Fit U is for life, not just for a couple of weeks gaming.

I decided to take on the plank challenge recently. Found it pretty straight-forward to work all the way to the point where I was just one star off maximum, but then the leap to full stars is far bigger than any of the other progression points, which caught me out first time, expecting it to finish way before it wanted to. Still beat the b*tch on my second attempt though. Wobbling like a b*st*rd, I was.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.