Forums

Topic: What is next gen ?

Posts 121 to 140 of 194

SCRAPPER392

AlexSays wrote:

Reread his post, and then read your response.

Telling him to learn to read is horribly ironic when you misinterpreted what he said. lol

Ya. I was the one that responded in the first place. That sort of attitude justifies my reasoning that you guys are living in opposite land, because everyone misinterprets everything everyone says, including you.
I'm just saying how I see it from my perspective.
You say that I misinterpret Jaz's post, yet I think he misinterpreted mine. It still doesn't change the fact that Wii U and Xbox One have custom parts only they can provide, while the PS4 has parts I could throw together at Best Buy, then install the PS4 OS.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

AlexSays

You claim he said something he never said. lol. At least own up to your mistake. I'm not counting on you apologizing for telling him to learn how to read, but at least admit you were wrong. He clearly never said what you accused him of saying, and then you ridiculed him. lol

Its okay, we all learned how to debate at some point. Others just got better faster.

AlexSays

bezerker99

SCAR392 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Reread his post, and then read your response.

Telling him to learn to read is horribly ironic when you misinterpreted what he said. lol

Ya. I was the one that responded in the first place. That sort of attitude justifies my reasoning that you guys are living in opposite land, because everyone misinterprets everything everyone says, including you.
I'm just saying how I see it from my perspective.
You say that I misinterpret Jaz's post, yet I think he misinterpreted mine. It still doesn't change the fact that Wii U and Xbox One have custom parts only they can provide, while the PS4 has parts I could throw together at Best Buy, then install the PS4 OS.

It's times like this when I wish I had a computer in my apartment. I would post image of Batman and Joker from Tim Burton's film and caption would be 'I made you but you made me first.'

Reala

SCAR392 wrote:

while the PS4 has parts I could throw together at Best Buy, then install the PS4 OS

To quote Dr Evil "riiiiiiight"

Edited on by Reala

Reala

SCRAPPER392

Ya, but if @Jaz007 responded in a way that had no relevancy whatsoever to what I said, wouldn't you be confused?
"Hey Jaz, that's a nice blue car, huh?"-me
"You mean the red one?"-Jaz
"uhhh... no"-me

Let's just leave it at that.
Also, there's only only one car there at all, and it is in fact, blue.

EDIT: The only explanation would be that Jaz007 is imagining something that doesn't exist in the current discussion.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

AlexSays

Its okay guys, we're all in opposite land, where everyone misinterprets everyone!

Which makes blatant misreadings and ridicule okay!

SCAR392 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

You're also crazy if you think MS would admit the One's power disadvantage.

They didn't admit a power disadvantage in Xbox One AT ALL.
You seriously can't read at all?
Learn to read.

hahahahaha I'll never get over this. I may even take a screen shot just in case this thread gets deleted.

Scar you can try to backpedal out of this all you want. You were the one that failed to read correctly. You were the one ridiculing others. And look what happened, karma. Hopefully others will see what a joke this is and opt not to pay attention to your ramblings in the future.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

@AlexSays
I was directly questioning Jaz about the hardware. He responded with something that made no sense in the argument I was making.

I thought he was talking about hardware, but he continued to look at the other aspect of things.

Qwest

retired_account

This thread makes my brain hurt.

In other news, I'm going to make a console with unique parts in it to give it an advantage and win the console war.

I'm thinking pizza.

retired_account

AlexSays

Just to point out how terrific this is, he didn't misinterpret your post at all.

Jaz007 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Microsoft isn't going to lie about their console power. 1) Sony never said PS4 is stronger. They have their fans do that for them.
Microsoft, and even Nintendo have been working on computer technology for years. Microsoft can look at every part of the PS4 and tell you exactly what it can do. Besides, the article is right on the money about PS4 having "off the shelf" parts.

1) No, Sony had tech gurus say the PS4 is more powerful. 2) You're also crazy if you think MS would admit the One's power disadvantage. It's just bad business to say a competitor for something better than you like that.

Second part is clearly in reply to your usage of that link.

There is no misunderstanding here. Nobody misread anything other than you.

But keep backpedaling away, because Scar is infallible! lmao

AlexSays

SMEXIZELDAMAN

SCAR392 wrote:

Ya, but if @Jaz007 responded in a way that had no relevancy whatsoever to what I said, wouldn't you be confused?
"Hey Jaz, that's a nice blue car, huh?"-me
"You mean the red one?"-Jaz
"uhhh... no"-me

Let's just leave it at that.
Also, there's only only one car there at all, and it is in fact, blue.

EDIT: The only explanation would be that Jaz007 is imagining something that doesn't exist in the current discussion.

The simplest quote of the thread.

@Alexsays plz do take screnshots

WiiU and Xbox1 and PS4 are all nextgen

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Klimbatize

Trying to get SCAR to see the world like everyone else does using logic and reasoning....again?

Untitled

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

banacheck

Microsoft isn't going to lie about their console power. Sony never said PS4 is stronger. They have their fans do that for them

Sony's senior vice president of PlayStation brand believes the PS4 will beat Xbox One in terms of graphical power.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1978305/ps4_vs_xbox_one_we_have_...

Besides, the article is right on the money about PS4 having "off the shelf" parts

Your missing one massive point you cannot go out and buy whats inside the PS4 "off the shelf", even when AMD sells the APU it still will be nothing like the PS4.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

OptometristLime

Untitled
This is a completely protocol leak of logic, nothing the army can't handle.

We're going to get you out of here.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

SCRAPPER392

banacheck wrote:

Microsoft isn't going to lie about their console power. Sony never said PS4 is stronger. They have their fans do that for them

Sony's senior vice president of PlayStation brand believes the PS4 will beat Xbox One in terms of graphical power.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1978305/ps4_vs_xbox_one_we_have_...

Besides, the article is right on the money about PS4 having "off the shelf" parts

Your missing one massive point you cannot go out and buy whats inside the PS4 "off the shelf", even when AMD sells the APU it still will be nothing like the PS4.

First of all, you linked me to a "page not found". Also, that's why I brought up that the PS4 OS is what would actually turn it into a PS4.

Qwest

Midnight3DS

I like this from that article. I hope so. I always want that option.

"people might be quite surprised, I think physical games will be around a lot longer than some people think."

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

SCRAPPER392

Ya, but there's nothing special about PS4 based off of the specs, and no one still factually knows which one has better graphics based on actual performance. We also need to consider what the extra components and purposes actually mean.
That article was speculation from within Sony itself. Microsoft gave explanation of why their machine would run better. The reasons were custom parts to take advantage of the capability a similar machine may or may not have.
PS4 is basically PC parts put together for you with the PS4 OS installed, while Xbox One has custom parts only available for Xbox One, with a custom OS to boot that differs from Windows 8.
I know people that run Windows OS off of MAC PCs, because both of them have some advantages and capabilities only available to each OS. MAC doesn't get alot of PC games, but people still want to run Windows only programs.

Qwest

Reala

SCAR392 wrote:

Ya, but there's nothing special about PS4 based off of the specs, and no one still factually knows which one has better graphics based on actual performance. We also need to consider what the extra components and purposes actually mean.
That article was speculation from within Sony itself. Microsoft gave explanation of why their machine would run better. The reasons were custom parts to take advantage of the capability a similar machine may or may not have.
PS4 is basically PC parts put together for you with the PS4 OS installed, while Xbox One has custom parts only available for Xbox One, with a custom OS to boot that differs from Windows 8.
I know people that run Windows OS off of MAC PCs, because both of them have some advantages and capabilities only available to each OS. MAC doesn't get alot of PC games, but people still want to run Windows only programs.

So if its coming from sony its speculation but from microsoft its an explanation, gotcha

Reala

AlexSays

@SMEXIZELDAMAN Oh don't worry, I have screenshots. lol. This thread will live on forever.

SCAR392 wrote:

Sony never said PS4 is stronger. They have their fans do that for them

SeniorVP wrote:

"The reality is that every time a generation changes the playing field is leveled," said SVP Guy Longworth in an interview with GI. We actually think that we're going to have superior graphic fidelity, but the whole value proposition has to be right."

Sometimes it is better to admit you have hit an iceberg and bail, than it is to continue going down with the ship. I admire your perseverance though.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

Reala wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

So if its coming from sony its speculation but from microsoft its an explanation, gotcha

Yes. That's why I like Microsoft and Nintendo consoles more than anything Sony can ever do. They are able to give experiences exclusive to gaming consoles.

If you go and buy all the similar parts in the PS4 "off the shelf", all you would need is the PS4 OS. You can technically have a PS4 without ever even looking at a PS4.

Qwest

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.