Wii U Forum

Topic: What is next gen ?

Showing 121 to 140 of 204

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

121. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

They do back my point. It's not my fault that you do not understand.

This has nothing to do with my understanding, I'm not even bothering to debate with you some of the more misinformed posts of yours in this thread.

I'm just saying you should try to do a somewhat better job of picking sources. You have taken a 'We want more profit' quote to mean a company is doomed. You have used a Nintendo-only developer to illustrate how powerful Nintendo consoles are compared to others. And now you're using a Microsoft quote to say specs don't matter, as if they would say anything else when they clearly have inferior specs. lol

When you use sources like that, people are automatically going to dismiss you. Irregardless of whether or not they share your superior intellect and greater understanding.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

122. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Games will be taking advantage of the power of the PS4 and would suffer if they had to run on Wii U.

No one knows that, including you.

Let's not forget that these machines are built differently. Any assumption without all the consoles available is foolhardy.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/28/xbox-exec-comparing-co...

You expect a MS guy to say something else. Of course he's going to say that the PS4 power advantage doesn't matter. He would be a fool to say it would when he wants people to by the One. He is also talking about PS4 and the One. If he was comparing the One and Wii U he would be singing a different tune about power. He would tell you that the One's power will allow for richer experiences.

Microsoft isn't going to lie about their console power. Sony never said PS4 is stronger. They have their fans do that for them.
Microsoft, and even Nintendo have been working on computer technology for years. Microsoft can look at every part of the PS4 and tell you exactly what it can do. Besides, the article is right on the money about PS4 having "off the shelf" parts.

No, Sony had tech gurus say the PS4 is more powerful. You're also crazy if you think MS would admit the One's power disadvantage. It's just bad business to say a competitor for something better than you like that.

You read it completely opposite. Microsoft said that their console has more unique parts which gives it an advantage not found anywhere else. They didn't admit a power disadvantage in Xbox One AT ALL.
You seriously can't read at all?
They said PS4 is built off of very basic parts off of a Best Buy shelf or Amazon.com.

Microsoft and Nintendo create custom parts for their consoles that you will NEVER get from anywhere besides them, in their consoles.
Learn to read.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

123. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

No, Sony had tech gurus say the PS4 is more powerful. You're also crazy if you think MS would admit the One's power disadvantage. It's just bad business to say a competitor for something better than you like that.

You read it completely opposite. Microsoft said that their console has more unique parts which gives it an advantage not found anywhere else. They didn't admit a power advantage in Xbox One AT ALL.
You seriously can't read at all?
They said PS4 is built off of very basic parts off of a Best Buy shelf or Amazon.com.

Microsoft and Nintendo create custom parts for their consoles that you will NEVER get from anywhere besides them, in their consoles.
Learn to read.

Oh lord the irony.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

124. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

No, Sony had tech gurus say the PS4 is more powerful. You're also crazy if you think MS would admit the One's power disadvantage. It's just bad business to say a competitor for something better than you like that.

You read it completely opposite. Microsoft said that their console has more unique parts which gives it an advantage not found anywhere else. They didn't admit a power advantage in Xbox One AT ALL.
You seriously can't read at all?
They said PS4 is built off of very basic parts off of a Best Buy shelf or Amazon.com.

Microsoft and Nintendo create custom parts for their consoles that you will NEVER get from anywhere besides them, in their consoles.
Learn to read.

Oh lord the irony.

How is that ironic at all? You guys are living in opposite land. Seriously.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

125. Posted:

Reread his post, and then read your response.

Telling him to learn to read is horribly ironic when you misinterpreted what he said. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

126. Posted:

So who cares about power. Its good and all but I'm a fan of games.

I'll be getting all three console abut will be getting a Xbone first.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

127. Posted:

Just to point out the funnies.

SCAR392 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

No, Sony had tech gurus say the PS4 is more powerful. You're also crazy if you think MS would admit the One's power disadvantage.

You read it completely opposite. Microsoft said that their console has more unique parts which gives it an advantage not found anywhere else. They didn't admit a power disadvantage in Xbox One AT ALL.
You seriously can't read at all?
Learn to read.

Untitled

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

128. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Reread his post, and then read your response.

Telling him to learn to read is horribly ironic when you misinterpreted what he said. lol

Ya. I was the one that responded in the first place. That sort of attitude justifies my reasoning that you guys are living in opposite land, because everyone misinterprets everything everyone says, including you.
I'm just saying how I see it from my perspective.
You say that I misinterpret Jaz's post, yet I think he misinterpreted mine. It still doesn't change the fact that Wii U and Xbox One have custom parts only they can provide, while the PS4 has parts I could throw together at Best Buy, then install the PS4 OS.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

129. Posted:

You claim he said something he never said. lol. At least own up to your mistake. I'm not counting on you apologizing for telling him to learn how to read, but at least admit you were wrong. He clearly never said what you accused him of saying, and then you ridiculed him. lol

Its okay, we all learned how to debate at some point. Others just got better faster.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

130. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Reread his post, and then read your response.

Telling him to learn to read is horribly ironic when you misinterpreted what he said. lol

Ya. I was the one that responded in the first place. That sort of attitude justifies my reasoning that you guys are living in opposite land, because everyone misinterprets everything everyone says, including you.
I'm just saying how I see it from my perspective.
You say that I misinterpret Jaz's post, yet I think he misinterpreted mine. It still doesn't change the fact that Wii U and Xbox One have custom parts only they can provide, while the PS4 has parts I could throw together at Best Buy, then install the PS4 OS.

It's times like this when I wish I had a computer in my apartment. I would post image of Batman and Joker from Tim Burton's film and caption would be 'I made you but you made me first.'

bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

131. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

while the PS4 has parts I could throw together at Best Buy, then install the PS4 OS

To quote Dr Evil "riiiiiiight"

Edited on by Reala

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

132. Posted:

Ya, but if @Jaz007 responded in a way that had no relevancy whatsoever to what I said, wouldn't you be confused?
"Hey Jaz, that's a nice blue car, huh?"-me
"You mean the red one?"-Jaz
"uhhh... no"-me

Let's just leave it at that.
Also, there's only only one car there at all, and it is in fact, blue.

EDIT: The only explanation would be that Jaz007 is imagining something that doesn't exist in the current discussion.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

133. Posted:

Its okay guys, we're all in opposite land, where everyone misinterprets everyone!

Which makes blatant misreadings and ridicule okay!

SCAR392 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

You're also crazy if you think MS would admit the One's power disadvantage.

They didn't admit a power disadvantage in Xbox One AT ALL.
You seriously can't read at all?
Learn to read.

hahahahaha I'll never get over this. I may even take a screen shot just in case this thread gets deleted.

Scar you can try to backpedal out of this all you want. You were the one that failed to read correctly. You were the one ridiculing others. And look what happened, karma. Hopefully others will see what a joke this is and opt not to pay attention to your ramblings in the future.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

134. Posted:

@AlexSays
I was directly questioning Jaz about the hardware. He responded with something that made no sense in the argument I was making.

I thought he was talking about hardware, but he continued to look at the other aspect of things.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

135. Posted:

This thread makes my brain hurt.

In other news, I'm going to make a console with unique parts in it to give it an advantage and win the console war.

I'm thinking pizza.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

136. Posted:

Just to point out how terrific this is, he didn't misinterpret your post at all.

Jaz007 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Microsoft isn't going to lie about their console power. 1) Sony never said PS4 is stronger. They have their fans do that for them.
Microsoft, and even Nintendo have been working on computer technology for years. Microsoft can look at every part of the PS4 and tell you exactly what it can do. Besides, the article is right on the money about PS4 having "off the shelf" parts.

1) No, Sony had tech gurus say the PS4 is more powerful. 2) You're also crazy if you think MS would admit the One's power disadvantage. It's just bad business to say a competitor for something better than you like that.

Second part is clearly in reply to your usage of that link.

There is no misunderstanding here. Nobody misread anything other than you.

But keep backpedaling away, because Scar is infallible! lmao

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SMEXIZELDAMAN

137. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ya, but if @Jaz007 responded in a way that had no relevancy whatsoever to what I said, wouldn't you be confused?
"Hey Jaz, that's a nice blue car, huh?"-me
"You mean the red one?"-Jaz
"uhhh... no"-me

Let's just leave it at that.
Also, there's only only one car there at all, and it is in fact, blue.

EDIT: The only explanation would be that Jaz007 is imagining something that doesn't exist in the current discussion.

The simplest quote of the thread.

@Alexsays plz do take screnshots :*

WiiU and Xbox1 and PS4 are all nextgen

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

138. Posted:

Trying to get SCAR to see the world like everyone else does using logic and reasoning....again?

Untitled

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Avatar

banacheck

139. Posted:

Microsoft isn't going to lie about their console power. Sony never said PS4 is stronger. They have their fans do that for them

Sony's senior vice president of PlayStation brand believes the PS4 will beat Xbox One in terms of graphical power.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1978305/ps4_vs_xbox_one_we_have_...

Besides, the article is right on the money about PS4 having "off the shelf" parts

Your missing one massive point you cannot go out and buy whats inside the PS4 "off the shelf", even when AMD sells the APU it still will be nothing like the PS4.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OptometristLime

140. Posted:

Untitled
This is a completely protocol leak of logic, nothing the army can't handle.

We're going to get you out of here.

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.