Wii U Forum

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Showing 261 to 280 of 408

AuthorMessage

KingBoo01

261. Posted:

Dreamcast support on vc.

clash of clans; faded witches 2
Currently own: Gamecube,Wii,Wii U,PSONE,PS2,PS3,Game & Watch Ball,Gameboy,Gameboy Micro,White DS Lite,DSI,Mario edition DSI XL,3DS, NOOK Tablet,Xbox 360,HP Laptop(excellently plays Steam games),Nook HD,iPad Air,iPhone 4s,PSP 3000,Sony Vaio, and Desktop Dell PC.

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3284-5329 | Nintendo Network ID: Piplup22301

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

262. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

I would love to see Official Confirmation by Red Thread Games that Dreamfall Chapters is coming to the Wii U.
Untitled

I find it odd how that article states it's coming to Wii U...then is unsure in the next sentence. Good editing there

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

cookiex

263. Posted:

Unless Red Thread Games changed their minds since they got the Wii U devkit last year I think Dreamfall Chapters is still coming to the system, though they said they're treating it as a "secondary" platform so it may not release at the same time as the PC version.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

RawkHawk013

264. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

Also @RawkHawk013 were you ever on the Guitar Hero Community?

no why?

RawkHawk013

3DS Friend Code: 0920-0340-9872 | Nintendo Network ID: DJSteeler7 | Twitter: SteelerNation97

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

265. Posted:

@RawkHawk013 Just that you reminded me of someone I knew there that also used Rawk Hawk as his avvy and in his name. I figured you weren't the same person, but I felt I'd ask.

MORE TO THE POINT OF THE TOPIC!

I think I'm gonna go through the whole thread and compile a list of all the ideas people have, and give my opinion on them in the briefest way possible: good, bad, and neutral lists! ... is what I wish I had the time, energy, and drive to do! But maybe it's better if I don't, lest I sound pretentious, rather than bored. XD

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

gage_wolf

266. Posted:

So are we all assuming Ninty is doing the Nintendo Direct thing again for E3 right?

gage_wolf

AuthorMessage

MrV4ltor

267. Posted:

gage_wolf wrote:

So are we all assuming Ninty is doing the Nintendo Direct thing again for E3 right?

Yeah. But I'm still hoping for a confernce or at least a screening of the Direct in the Nokia theatre or somewhere.

MrV4ltor

AuthorMessage

Samurai_Goroh

268. Posted:

Does it really matter? Conference or direct, the news gets delivered either way. What matters is the news that Nintendo will have to deliver at the time. Substance trumps style.

Edited on by Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

269. Posted:

The only reason anyone outside e3 wants a press conference is because of their nostalgia. Directs can be just as effective as a press conference for our benefit.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Artwark

270. Posted:

This just leaves me wondering......will Nintendo ever start making another Metroid, Star Fox or F-Zero? Just asking......cause these directs are not giving hints that these series are in works. And where's that new Wario game or another Advance Wars game????

Heck even star fox 64 3D isn't given a price cut......

Edited on by Artwark

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

271. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

This just leaves me wondering......will Nintendo ever start making another Metroid, Star Fox or F-Zero? Just asking......cause these directs are not giving hints that these series are in works. And where's that new Wario game or another Advance Wars game????

Heck even star fox 64 3D isn't given a price cut......

Nope. More Mario for you!

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Samurai_Goroh

272. Posted:

I'd say a new Metroid game for Wii U is a strong possibility. Reggie even teased the living daylights out of us with that pin on VGX. Alas, Starfox and F-Zero are very less likely. As much as I love those franchises, they just don't sell.

Samurai_Goroh

AuthorMessage

dkxcalibur

273. Posted:

The only Starfox that didn't sell as well as they wanted was the last one released on 3DS. I doubt it, but a new Starfox in HD that plays similar to the Rogue Squadron games would rock!

I want to believe that Nintendo has at least one "huge" title for both systems planned for the holiday season that have yet to be announced. I think an actual Pokemon (not a spin-off title) game is one way to sell the Wii U. Maybe Pokemon Z on the Wii U??? What hasn't been done on the 3DS yet? It won't be a Zelda, Kirby, Luigi, or Kart game. Maybe that next Mario game will be a sequel to 3D Land.

I would like to see a new title or a reboot of an existing Nintendo franchise that hasn't been utilized in a long time.

dkxcalibur

AuthorMessage

RawkHawk013

274. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

@RawkHawk013 Just that you reminded me of someone I knew there that also used Rawk Hawk as his avvy and in his name. I figured you weren't the same person, but I felt I'd ask.

MORE TO THE POINT OF THE TOPIC!

I think I'm gonna go through the whole thread and compile a list of all the ideas people have, and give my opinion on them in the briefest way possible: good, bad, and neutral lists! ... is what I wish I had the time, energy, and drive to do! But maybe it's better if I don't, lest I sound pretentious, rather than bored. XD

oh ok I think I know the guy you are talking about lol.
haha good luck with what you decide to do.

RawkHawk013

3DS Friend Code: 0920-0340-9872 | Nintendo Network ID: DJSteeler7 | Twitter: SteelerNation97

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

275. Posted:

REGGIE FOR SMASH!!!
ZELDA FOR WIIU
POWAH FOR ZA GAMERS!!!!!!
JOJO ALL STAR BATTLE ON 3DS(or WiiU)
epic win.
but it's not going to happen.

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

276. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

The only reason anyone outside e3 wants a press conference is because of their nostalgia. Directs can be just as effective as a press conference for our benefit.

And because of hype. Press conferences tend to be more exciting and high energy.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

277. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

And because of hype. Press conferences tend to be more exciting and high energy.

Well with Press Conferences the Press normally get special treatment so they want to talk about it more. With Directs everyone is treated the same so Press (i am guessing) think we all got the same experience watching the Direct so if we are interested watch that... I prefer Directs but whatever

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Blast

278. Posted:

Oh, man... If Nintendo teases a Starfox game for Wii U.....

I WOULD LITERALLY START CRYING TEARS OF JOY.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

279. Posted:

Blast wrote:

Right there with you

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Blast

280. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

Right there with you

Haha I would start crying and kissing my Wii U or 3DS so much. :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9