Forums

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Posts 261 to 280 of 391

LzWinky

Artwark wrote:

This just leaves me wondering......will Nintendo ever start making another Metroid, Star Fox or F-Zero? Just asking......cause these directs are not giving hints that these series are in works. And where's that new Wario game or another Advance Wars game????

Heck even star fox 64 3D isn't given a price cut......

Nope. More Mario for you!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Samurai_Goroh

I'd say a new Metroid game for Wii U is a strong possibility. Reggie even teased the living daylights out of us with that pin on VGX. Alas, Starfox and F-Zero are very less likely. As much as I love those franchises, they just don't sell.

Samurai_Goroh

dkxcalibur

The only Starfox that didn't sell as well as they wanted was the last one released on 3DS. I doubt it, but a new Starfox in HD that plays similar to the Rogue Squadron games would rock!

I want to believe that Nintendo has at least one "huge" title for both systems planned for the holiday season that have yet to be announced. I think an actual Pokemon (not a spin-off title) game is one way to sell the Wii U. Maybe Pokemon Z on the Wii U??? What hasn't been done on the 3DS yet? It won't be a Zelda, Kirby, Luigi, or Kart game. Maybe that next Mario game will be a sequel to 3D Land.

I would like to see a new title or a reboot of an existing Nintendo franchise that hasn't been utilized in a long time.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

RawkHawk013

UGXwolf wrote:

@RawkHawk013 Just that you reminded me of someone I knew there that also used Rawk Hawk as his avvy and in his name. I figured you weren't the same person, but I felt I'd ask.

MORE TO THE POINT OF THE TOPIC!

I think I'm gonna go through the whole thread and compile a list of all the ideas people have, and give my opinion on them in the briefest way possible: good, bad, and neutral lists! ... is what I wish I had the time, energy, and drive to do! But maybe it's better if I don't, lest I sound pretentious, rather than bored. XD

oh ok I think I know the guy you are talking about lol.
haha good luck with what you decide to do.

RawkHawk013

3DS Friend Code: 0920-0340-9872 | Nintendo Network ID: DJSteeler7 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

REGGIE FOR SMASH!!!
ZELDA FOR WIIU
POWAH FOR ZA GAMERS!!!!!!
JOJO ALL STAR BATTLE ON 3DS(or WiiU)
epic win.
but it's not going to happen.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Bolt_Strike

Unca_Lz wrote:

The only reason anyone outside e3 wants a press conference is because of their nostalgia. Directs can be just as effective as a press conference for our benefit.

And because of hype. Press conferences tend to be more exciting and high energy.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

DefHalan

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

The only reason anyone outside e3 wants a press conference is because of their nostalgia. Directs can be just as effective as a press conference for our benefit.

And because of hype. Press conferences tend to be more exciting and high energy.

Well with Press Conferences the Press normally get special treatment so they want to talk about it more. With Directs everyone is treated the same so Press (i am guessing) think we all got the same experience watching the Direct so if we are interested watch that... I prefer Directs but whatever

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Blast

Oh, man... If Nintendo teases a Starfox game for Wii U.....

I WOULD LITERALLY START CRYING TEARS OF JOY.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

Right there with you

Blast

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

Right there with you

Haha I would start crying and kissing my Wii U or 3DS so much.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

DefHalan wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Well with Press Conferences the Press normally get special treatment so they want to talk about it more. With Directs everyone is treated the same so Press (i am guessing) think we all got the same experience watching the Direct so if we are interested watch that... I prefer Directs but whatever

I think for the purposes of hype presentations do work better. Nintendo Directs really don't build as much suspense and thus excitement as a full presentation. And like the others said, the press will cover a presentation a lot more.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NinChocolate

Look, the world is full of beautiful things and beautiful games, but it's Zelda this year, nothing tops any E3 list more. It's Zelda in HD from the ground up. That is all.

NinChocolate

LzWinky

WiiULoveGBA wrote:

Look, the world is full of beautiful things and beautiful games, but it's Zelda this year, nothing tops any E3 list more. It's Zelda in HD from the ground up. That is all.

Smash Bros! And Star Fox, Metroid, and all the other lesser series that aren't as good as Zelda

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

Right there with you

Haha I would start crying and kissing my Wii U or 3DS so much.

Right there with *wonk

DefHalan

Unca_Lz wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I think for the purposes of hype presentations do work better. Nintendo Directs really don't build as much suspense and thus excitement as a full presentation. And like the others said, the press will cover a presentation a lot more.

i completely agree, i just prefer Directs. I would rather get my news straight from a company rather from a bias news site... no offense to NintendoLife, i love this site

NinChocolate

Unca_Lz wrote:

WiiULoveGBA wrote:

Smash Bros! And Star Fox, Metroid, and all the other lesser series that aren't as good as Zelda

The answer to every question ever asked in every Nintendo forum can always be distilled down to Metroid Star Fox F-Zero (Earthbound, but Iwata threw them a bone last year) lol

NinChocolate

LzWinky

@DefHalan: But you can watch a presentation like a Direct...

kkslider5552000

Yeah, Nintendo Direct would've been ok some years, but since last year E3 actually felt like it mattered again, I want Nintendo to be exciting. Like Nintendo's success is potentially partially just because their better E3 presentations get you excited for their products. You're like "YEAH, LOOK AT THAT, I WANNA PLAY IT NOW"

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

UGXwolf

I think Nintendo has the material to do a full-on presentation. The question is if they can justify the cost to their board of directors.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DefHalan

What if they did a Presentation for their big games to get the hype then had a Direct for details on those games or smaller games? We still get the hype from a presentation and the personal feeling of a Direct

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.