Wii U Forum

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Showing 241 to 260 of 408

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

241. Posted:

Honestly, Samus's space ship isn't likely a hint OR a smoke screen. It's probably a reference and nothing more. "Hey! Remember that one thing we did, this one time?"

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

242. Posted:

@UGXwolf You mean three games that they made? Not one thing, one time...

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

243. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

That's hardly the point. I was referring to the whole trilogy as "one thing," anyways. The point is still that it's more likely a reference than a hint.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

RawkHawk013

244. Posted:

skywake wrote:

Bryon15 wrote:

This is why nintendo is failing. Why do they smother us every year with nothing but mario and zelda? I'm sick of them. Why do they neglect their other IPs? I want something different. I'm not going to keep buying their systems and they keep giving us the same stuff with no variety, and we have these droughts that last for months in between.

Well firstly if you're only happy if Nintendo does these specific things you mentioned which include buying Capcom then you're always going to be disappointed. Also if you don't want more Zeldas why did you mention Zelda in your list? I mean... that's why they keep making Marios and Zeldas mate.

Lastly a point about them apparently not pushing enough variety of IPs. In the last year and over the next few months there has/will be Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, The Wonderful 101, Wii Sports, Dr Mario, WarioWare, Professor Layton, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Lugis Mansion, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf... so obviously they're just doing Mario and Zelda Right? Nothing else.

Exactly! It is not JUST Mario and Zelda.

RawkHawk013

3DS Friend Code: 0920-0340-9872 | Nintendo Network ID: DJSteeler7 | Twitter: SteelerNation97

AuthorMessage

Tsurugi

245. Posted:

Nintendo: Hi, the region lock was removed. END , but we know that isn't going to happen so I want to see more 3rd party games , like the games from Level-5, Yo-Kai Watch, more Inazuma Eleven and others games =D

Tsurugi

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

246. Posted:

While Mario is a popular franchise by Nintendo, they certainly don't only make Mario games. A majority of their games overall aren't even Mario and Zelda combined

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

247. Posted:

Also @RawkHawk013 were you ever on the Guitar Hero Community?

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

248. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

That's hardly the point. I was referring to the whole trilogy as "one thing," anyways. The point is still that it's more likely a reference than a hint.

I didn't say that was your point. You just seemed to be belittling what they've done. And you are, actually, belittling it, by calling the whole trilogy (three games plus two updated versions) "one thing." Otherwise, I agree with your point that it is likely just a reference.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

249. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

I didn't say that was your point. You just seemed to be belittling what they've done. And you are, actually, belittling it, by calling the whole trilogy (three games plus two updated versions) "one thing." Otherwise, I agree with your point that it is likely just a reference.

I don't really think it's belittling. All three games were meant to be one mini-series of sorts, which can be considered "one thing".

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

250. Posted:

I would be so happy if a Harvest Moon game came to Wii U someday.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

251. Posted:

@dudesean I see your point. That's not at all what I meant, but I see your point.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

252. Posted:

If I want to ever actually answer this thread seriously:
-New Zelda for next year to be semi-open world (think Arkham City or Xenoblade-lite, or maybe Skyward Sword except with the world being more connected)
-Metroid Prime 4 + Hunters 2 on Wii U
-Metroid 3DS, made by the Shadow Complex guys
-A downloadable Retro Studios new IP to confirm they can make more than one game at a time (as they deserve)
-Monolith's 3DS title
-Lots of time for indie games people care about and the like
-Minecraft port (borderline confirmed as far as I'm concerned once they cancelled Oculus support (and no I'm not saying that would be why they cancelled Oculus support))
-Release dates of some sort for basically every known upcoming title (and none of them being later than Q1 2015)
-DLC info for one or two titles, decently priced and substantial
-I don't care enough either way, but I'm totally expecting Luigi's Mansion or Kid Icarus Uprising or something to get an HD port...or maybe Punchout Wii
-to not announce a Mario platformer unless it tries something really new
-an Atlus developed Nintendo game (and not just the crossover)
-a Ubisoft developed Nintendo game (and I just thought of a semi-believable one, Ubiart Wario Land!)
-Something from Sega
-Miyamoto's new IP

Optimistic ideas:
-A new Paper Mario that naturally evolves from the 2nd game
-Beyond Good and Evil 2
-Nintendo to publish No Man's Sky as the only console version
-Kirby Air Ride 2

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Dreamz

253. Posted:

I would love to see Official Confirmation by Red Thread Games that Dreamfall Chapters is coming to the Wii U.
Untitled

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Bayonetta, Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Wonderful101

AuthorMessage

NickMon68

254. Posted:

a StarFox 1st person shooter to rival Halo.

Nintendo Network ID: NickMon68

Nintendo Network ID: NickMon68 | Twitter: NickMon68

AuthorMessage

Diddy_kong

255. Posted:

A proper Star Fox game with no on-foot ground missions, a Metroid game, and a new F-Zero. All for the Wii U, of course.

Oh, and a release date for Bayonetta 2. What on Earth is taking so long there?

Proud supporter of Sony and Nintendo and forever thankful that my girlfriend is every bit the gamer that I am.

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

256. Posted:

Diddy_kong wrote:

A proper Star Fox game with no on-foot ground missions, a Metroid game, and a new F-Zero. All for the Wii U, of course.

I wouldn't touch that Star Fox game with a 10-foot pole. Also, F-Zero is an extremely niche thing, at this point, with no recent predecessors. I wouldn't hold my breath. Finally, Bayonetta is going to take up an insane amount of resources. I wouldn't expect it until Fall, and as such, I wouldn't expect a release date until September or October.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

257. Posted:

Diddy_kong wrote:

I think Nintendo is trying to avoid delays, so in turn they will announce release dates later.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

WalupeachyTime

258. Posted:

I'm hoping that they announce new information on Hyrule Warriors. I'm also hoping that they announce some partnerships with companies like EA and Activision to entice people to purchase the Wii U.

"No one can stop Ro-Bo-Da-Chi"

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

259. Posted:

@NickMon68
I really don't want Star Fox to go 1st Person. I think the 1st Person view would take a lot of character away from Fox.
@Diddy_kong
What is wrong with on-foot gameplay in Star Fox. Assault is one of my favorite Star Fox games and the on-foot missions are a lot of fun. Also if they made a Star Fox game focused on multiplayer similar to Star Wars Battlefront I would be really excited

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Samurai_Goroh

260. Posted:

WalupeachyTime wrote:

I'm hoping that they announce new information on Hyrule Warriors. I'm also hoping that they announce some partnerships with companies like EA and Activision to entice people to purchase the Wii U.

Activision, maybe. But EA? Nintendo won't touch EA with a ten foot pole and EA has done everything to show that the feeling is mutual. Don't expect EA games on a Nintendo console for the foreseable future. Nintendo must have some 3rd party deals up their sleeves, but the most likely companies would be Capcom (just buy the whole lot, Nintendo), Tecmo Koei or Namco Bandai.

Samurai_Goroh