Forums

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Posts 241 to 260 of 391

kkslider5552000

If I want to ever actually answer this thread seriously:
-New Zelda for next year to be semi-open world (think Arkham City or Xenoblade-lite, or maybe Skyward Sword except with the world being more connected)
-Metroid Prime 4 + Hunters 2 on Wii U
-Metroid 3DS, made by the Shadow Complex guys
-A downloadable Retro Studios new IP to confirm they can make more than one game at a time (as they deserve)
-Monolith's 3DS title
-Lots of time for indie games people care about and the like
-Minecraft port (borderline confirmed as far as I'm concerned once they cancelled Oculus support (and no I'm not saying that would be why they cancelled Oculus support))
-Release dates of some sort for basically every known upcoming title (and none of them being later than Q1 2015)
-DLC info for one or two titles, decently priced and substantial
-I don't care enough either way, but I'm totally expecting Luigi's Mansion or Kid Icarus Uprising or something to get an HD port...or maybe Punchout Wii
-to not announce a Mario platformer unless it tries something really new
-an Atlus developed Nintendo game (and not just the crossover)
-a Ubisoft developed Nintendo game (and I just thought of a semi-believable one, Ubiart Wario Land!)
-Something from Sega
-Miyamoto's new IP

Optimistic ideas:
-A new Paper Mario that naturally evolves from the 2nd game
-Beyond Good and Evil 2
-Nintendo to publish No Man's Sky as the only console version
-Kirby Air Ride 2

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

NickMon68

a StarFox 1st person shooter to rival Halo.

Nintendo Network ID: NickMon68

Nintendo Network ID: NickMon68 | Twitter:

larry_koopa

A proper Star Fox game with no on-foot ground missions, a Metroid game, and a new F-Zero. All for the Wii U, of course.

Oh, and a release date for Bayonetta 2. What on Earth is taking so long there?

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

UGXwolf

Diddy_kong wrote:

A proper Star Fox game with no on-foot ground missions, a Metroid game, and a new F-Zero. All for the Wii U, of course.

I wouldn't touch that Star Fox game with a 10-foot pole. Also, F-Zero is an extremely niche thing, at this point, with no recent predecessors. I wouldn't hold my breath. Finally, Bayonetta is going to take up an insane amount of resources. I wouldn't expect it until Fall, and as such, I wouldn't expect a release date until September or October.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

Diddy_kong wrote:

I think Nintendo is trying to avoid delays, so in turn they will announce release dates later.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Troggy

I'm hoping that they announce new information on Hyrule Warriors. I'm also hoping that they announce some partnerships with companies like EA and Activision to entice people to purchase the Wii U.

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

DefHalan

@NickMon68
I really don't want Star Fox to go 1st Person. I think the 1st Person view would take a lot of character away from Fox.
@Diddy_kong
What is wrong with on-foot gameplay in Star Fox. Assault is one of my favorite Star Fox games and the on-foot missions are a lot of fun. Also if they made a Star Fox game focused on multiplayer similar to Star Wars Battlefront I would be really excited

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Samurai_Goroh

WalupeachyTime wrote:

I'm hoping that they announce new information on Hyrule Warriors. I'm also hoping that they announce some partnerships with companies like EA and Activision to entice people to purchase the Wii U.

Activision, maybe. But EA? Nintendo won't touch EA with a ten foot pole and EA has done everything to show that the feeling is mutual. Don't expect EA games on a Nintendo console for the foreseable future. Nintendo must have some 3rd party deals up their sleeves, but the most likely companies would be Capcom (just buy the whole lot, Nintendo), Tecmo Koei or Namco Bandai.

Samurai_Goroh

KingBoo01

Dreamcast support on vc.

clash of clans; faded witches 2
Currently own: Gamecube,Wii,Wii U,PSONE,PS2,PS3,Game & Watch Ball,Gameboy,Gameboy Micro,White DS Lite,DSI,Mario edition DSI XL,3DS, NOOK Tablet,Xbox 360,HP Laptop(excellently plays Steam games),Nook HD,iPad Air,iPhone 4s,PSP 3000,Sony Vaio, and Desktop...

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3284-5329 | Nintendo Network ID: Piplup22301

LzWinky

Dreamz wrote:

I would love to see Official Confirmation by Red Thread Games that Dreamfall Chapters is coming to the Wii U.
Untitled

I find it odd how that article states it's coming to Wii U...then is unsure in the next sentence. Good editing there

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cookiex

Unless Red Thread Games changed their minds since they got the Wii U devkit last year I think Dreamfall Chapters is still coming to the system, though they said they're treating it as a "secondary" platform so it may not release at the same time as the PC version.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

UGXwolf

@RawkHawk013 Just that you reminded me of someone I knew there that also used Rawk Hawk as his avvy and in his name. I figured you weren't the same person, but I felt I'd ask.

MORE TO THE POINT OF THE TOPIC!

I think I'm gonna go through the whole thread and compile a list of all the ideas people have, and give my opinion on them in the briefest way possible: good, bad, and neutral lists! ... is what I wish I had the time, energy, and drive to do! But maybe it's better if I don't, lest I sound pretentious, rather than bored. XD

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

bubble_bear

So are we all assuming Ninty is doing the Nintendo Direct thing again for E3 right?

bubble_bear

MrV4ltor

gage_wolf wrote:

So are we all assuming Ninty is doing the Nintendo Direct thing again for E3 right?

Yeah. But I'm still hoping for a confernce or at least a screening of the Direct in the Nokia theatre or somewhere.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

Samurai_Goroh

Does it really matter? Conference or direct, the news gets delivered either way. What matters is the news that Nintendo will have to deliver at the time. Substance trumps style.

Edited on by Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

LzWinky

The only reason anyone outside e3 wants a press conference is because of their nostalgia. Directs can be just as effective as a press conference for our benefit.

Socar

This just leaves me wondering......will Nintendo ever start making another Metroid, Star Fox or F-Zero? Just asking......cause these directs are not giving hints that these series are in works. And where's that new Wario game or another Advance Wars game????

Heck even star fox 64 3D isn't given a price cut......

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.