Forums

Topic: What are you most interested in with the Wii U?

Posts 121 to 140 of 164

Malkeor

Nintendo games in HD, and looking forward to creative uses with the Wii U controller.
This is gonna be a blast!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

Electricmastro

Malkeor wrote:

Nintendo games in HD, and looking forward to creative uses with the Wii U controller.
This is gonna be a blast!

The Wii U controller layout actually reminds me of a DS. Clever.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Drawdler

SteveW wrote:

Skylanders Giants... seriously... Mario will be great, Zombie U will be great but after a few weeks I will be done with them and probably not replay them for years. I'm still playing the last Skylanders game for hours every week and I've had it for 8 months.

Just out of curiosity, what do you do? I try playing the multiplayer but it's gotten boring, and I'm planning to finish the Heriocs, but I haven't leveled a few to 10 on my 3DS yet, any recommendations?

Anyway, at this point, playing console games on the remote. And Pikmin 3

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

e-love

I don't want to sound like "oooh graphics matter the most" but...

NINTENDO IN HD

GamecubeMan wrote:

Its potential.

Pretty much sums up what I think. The possibilities for what Nintendo can do with this new power, is unimaginable!

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ReleaseTheBears

The Nintendo Network, for achievements and online play if I'm curious. Don't care too much about the Gamepad functionality, Nintendo in HD, having PS3 style power, multiplats etc.

ReleaseTheBears

Sazh

I really hope Nintendo release the black WiiU, it looks great!! About price.... My prediction would be $299 to $349. Whats coming in the box should be the console, gamepad, HDMI cable and the other cables, and hopefully Nintendoland even though I am not really excited for that game. I figured it should still come with the system as a bonus appeal. I hope the Nintendo Network and MiiVerse would be at a great level of connectivity and I hope the system supports Achievements. I love achievements because it adds more replay value and me and my friends love the feature. I just hope Nintendo doesn't do in-game achievements because that would be a downer for me and my friends at least. I want the WiiU to be a system where I can play Zelda and Final Fantasy and other series I love. Instead getting a new console to play other games that I like, I want the WiiU to be a system where I can play the games I love Anybody feels the same way maybe???

Sazh

randomlypikachu

the new contoller, HD, pikmin 3, the inevitable release of a mario game called Super Mario Universe ( >.> if that actualy happens remember i called it)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Link1998

New zelda,3d mario,dragon ball and downloadable gamecube games

Link1998

Link1998

Link1998 wrote:

New zelda,3d mario,dragon ball and downloadable gamecube games

and smash bros

Link1998

NateNate

More than anything im excited to see whether or not Nintendo can successfully make an internet.

NateNate

BenAV

NateNate wrote:

More than anything im excited to see whether or not Nintendo can successfully make an internet.

Make an Internet?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

e-love

NateNate wrote:

Lolwat.

firearrow505

NateNate wrote:

._____.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

Tim_Slim

I must admit, I wasn't that interested in the Wii U at all, until I saw the GamePad Pro (I only want the Wii U so I can ge rid of the classic controller) so I guess I'm interested in backwards compatibility.

The thing that interests me most though, is something that we haven't been shown...the VC... are the rumours of the GameCube being supported true? Will there be new third party systems?

Digital distribution of retail games is also something that's got me thinking recently, so I'm interested in learning more about this too. I'm not sure if I'll fully embrace it, but I do kinda like the idea of having a Mario Kart and Smash Bros channel...so to speak.

Tim_Slim

NateNate

NateNate wrote:

sorry everybody. i dun goofed! What i mean is that i hope Nintendo's new online strategy for Wii U is on par with PSN and XBL (or at the very least a step up from friend codes)

NateNate

e-love

I knew what you meant...I just thought it was funny so I didn't say anything

Tim_Slim

Electricmastro wrote:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Playing Wii U games on the controller without a TV.

[/div]

I'm sure the tv is necessary for it, otherwise it would just be a standalone handheld.

It's already been said that you can do this. The output is streamed from the console to the GamePad...think of it as a handheld TV, wirelessly connected to a console

Tim_Slim

Ultraseven

I expect something that doesn't exist or hasn't been mentioned yet: A new Metroid Prime.

Patience is good to a certain extent buddy... until it reaches ridiculous.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.