Forums

Topic: What are you most interested in with the Wii U?

Posts 141 to 160 of 164

Electricmastro

TimSlim wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Playing Wii U games on the controller without a TV.

[/div]

[/div]

I'm sure the tv is necessary for it, otherwise it would just be a standalone handheld.

[/div]

It's already been said that you can do this. The output is streamed from the console to the GamePad...think of it as a handheld TV, wirelessly connected to a console

All Right.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Ultraseven wrote:

I expect something that doesn't exist or hasn't been mentioned yet: A new Metroid Prime.

They might make a Metroid Prime 4, somehing similar to Metroid: Other M, or something entirely different.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

EvilLucario

Nintendo games. No duh. Not for the third party games. I pity the guys when 360 and PS3 fanboys fight each other declaring why their systems are better when they should really just go build a PC. It may be expensive, but hey, they want the best hardware, so a PC would be their best system of choice. No matter what any console could do, the PC will have the definitive version of a multiplat game. I guess the exclusives seal the deal into making people buy those consoles, but I only like Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, and Gran Turismo out of Sony's exclusives, and Microsoft? Forget it. Gears and Halo, I tried them on PC, and I was only mildly enjoying the experience.

Really, for the next five years, the only platforms you should own should be the Wii U and a powerful PC.

TL;DR: Get all consoles for their exclusives. Multiplats belong on PC.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Electricmastro

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Nintendo games. No duh. Not for the third party games. I pity the guys when 360 and PS3 fanboys fight each other declaring why their systems are better when they should really just go build a PC. It may be expensive, but hey, they want the best hardware, so a PC would be their best system of choice. No matter what any console could do, the PC will have the definitive version of a multiplat game. I guess the exclusives seal the deal into making people buy those consoles, but I only like Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, and Gran Turismo out of Sony's exclusives, and Microsoft? Forget it. Gears and Halo, I tried them on PC, and I was only mildly enjoying the experience.

Really, for the next five years, the only platforms you should own should be the Wii U and a powerful PC.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/underrated_wii_games

EvilLucario

Electricmastro wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Almost all of them are exclusives for the Wii (now, at the time of their release, they were exclusive, like Dead Space: Extraction and No More Heroes 1). Your point is invalid.

EDIT: Oh, you were talking about my point of getting Nintendo games for only their games. Well, I guess you're right. But then again, if that was the case, then I would already have 360 / PS3. But yes, exclusives on consoles, multiplats on PC.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Electricmastro

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Almost all of them are exclusives for the Wii (now, at the time of their release, they were exclusive, like Dead Space: Extraction and No More Heroes 1). Your point is invalid.

Red Steel 2, MadWorld, Resident Evil 4, and yet people say that it doesn't have any good, mature games on it?

Electricmastro

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Red Steel 2, MadWorld, Resident Evil 4, and yet people say that it doesn't have any good, mature games on it?

TysonOfTime

@PrimedMetroid

Or... we could have MultiPlats... for MULTIPLE PLATFORMS.

Nah.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

I'm actually looking forward to the hopefully strong third party support for Wii U. I missed out on a lot of games with the Wii, which prompted me to get a Playstation 3. I hope this coming gen. I won't need two systems.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Electricmastro

Emaan wrote:

I'm actually looking forward to the hopefully strong third party support for Wii U. I missed out on a lot of games with the Wii, which prompted me to get a Playstation 3. I hope this coming gen. I won't need two systems.

Did you know alot of the Wii's library?

e-love

Yes, I know the Wii's library.

That means nothing though. You're going to think otherwise, of the Wii not having like any of the major multi-platform games released this generation? It was a ridiculous amount.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DudeSean

I'm most interested in Nintendo's franchises. The new Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Starfox, etc. It should be fun to see what they do with a more advanced console. I'm also looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Can't wait to play the new zombies modes. And I'll probably try out multiplayer, too.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Electricmastro

DudeSean wrote:

I'm most interested in Nintendo's franchises. The new Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Starfox, etc. It should be fun to see what they do with a more advanced console. I'm also looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Can't wait to play the new zombies modes. And I'll probably try out multiplayer, too.

I think it will be very interesting what might happen with franchises we're familiar with.

Snagrio

Pikmin 3, Mario, and in 2-3 years, Smash Bros. That's all I can think of from the top of my head at the moment.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TysonOfTime

Mickeymac wrote:

I'm most interested in all the money I'll save by not buying it~

What a coincidence! That's what I'm interested in with the Vita!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Electricmastro

Mickeymac wrote:

I'm most interested in all the money I'll save by not buying it~

Then what will the money be used for...

ianh05

ZombiU and the Gamepad's possibilities have most my interest

ianh05

Super-Mario-Fan

Im interested in everything the Wii U has

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.