Forums

Topic: What are you most interested in with the Wii U?

Posts 161 to 164 of 164

Electricmastro

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

Im interested in everything the Wii U has

And that is?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Hokori

I like how MIIs look the same, that was one of the things people I know said the wii wasn't powerful, because MIIs weren't detailed, but they don't understand that Nintendo did that on purpose, I mean come on you really think Nintendo can't make a human more detailed on the wii then on the GCN, GCN games had better details on the human characters they made, then the MIIs, but they made MIIs look the way they did to show creativity, and they still look a lot better then Xbox avatars

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

hYdeks

yay ppls obession with reality looking video games is kinda stupid What about the artistic looking games? I find them WAY better.

I'm pretty interested in everything (everything literally meaning EVERYTHING) Wii U has shown to us so far. I do have to say certain things stand out better to me though like the Wii U version of Batman Arkham City, and games like Ninja Gaiden 3, New Super Mario Bros U, pikmin 3, and zombiu stand out the most, but honestly there isn't a game mentioned yet that hasn't been on my "want to play" list Not to mention, we still have EA to tell us this month what THERE bringing, besides mass effect 3 (which looks like it could be an interesting game)

hYdeks

Hokori

I'm kinda wondering about the U version of Ninja Gaiden 3, I heard the original HD versions weren't that good, but I hear, not only is the wii u version different, but Nintendo actually did a bit of work on it themselves

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.